repeat

image animate3:
"ch2_sc26_11b_0.png"
"ch2_sc26_11b_1.png"
repeat
You shouldn't even have a "chapter2.rpy" :unsure:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Monique's no-strings attached is just that she won't have a problem with you fooling around. She still has to like you. Certain scenes will possible even if she is not you favorite.
Ok, I don't know where I messed up to miss the lesbian show with her friend. I got the rest of her scenes.
Can you please confirm/explain what juan palote found about one of the girls becoming your favorite after the volley game?

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Ok, I don't know where I messed up to miss the lesbian show with her friend. I got the rest of her scenes.
Can you please confirm/explain what juan palote found about one of the girls becoming your favorite after the volley game?
Yes. That's correct. The favorite is set during the volleyball game, depending on the scores during the first episode. You can also tell who is your favorite, by the person who picks you up ;)

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
I extracted the rpa files to fix the errors so i could keep playing without them

That's why i have that file
Still impossible. Because my source code shows that lines with a "webp"-ending. Even if I check the scripts.rpa in the zip-File. That's weird.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Still impossible. Because my source code shows that lines with a "webp"-ending. Even if I check the scripts.rpa in the zip-File. That's weird.
Well, in the version i downloaded several days ago, they are like this. Now i dont know if another version has it fixed or not. If you checked the lines i told you, and they are now as webp, then i guess it will be fixed for the next release

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Well, in the version i downloaded several days ago, they are like this. Now i dont know if another version has it fixed or not. If you checked the lines i told you, and they are now as webp, then i guess it will be fixed for the next release
Well, I figured out right now that it is some issue in the renpy-dist builder. It doesn't take the latest codes but has a buffer somewhere. I've just built a new distribution and the code is different from the original files.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has somebody a savegame where this error occurs? I can't find the reason that triggers this issue. It shouldn't even be possible to reach that scene without meeting the requirements and only if you are paying a visit to Monique (so not Ms. Wilson path).
I uploaded a save to our PM conversation.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, I figured out right now that it is some issue in the renpy-dist builder. It doesn't take the latest codes but has a buffer somewhere. I've just built a new distribution and the code is different from the original files.
Ok, makes sense, although it will be a pain in the ass for you in the future to check that.

If i were you, i would just distribute the rpy files without encapsulating them in rpa archives and let renpy work with them, its not like you are hiding your code, since opening the rpa files and decompyling the rpyc files is very easy

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes. That's correct. The favorite is set during the volleyball game, depending on the scores during the first episode. You can also tell who is your favorite, by the person who picks you up ;)
What being your "favorite" will imply? Because you said yourself that you can see some of the scenes even if they're not.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Fix released, see page 1

So, my apologies for the troubles with the game. It seems that there was as glitch in the upload link that I've provided as an update. Or mabye my hoster wasn't fast enough to check that I've replaced the zip-archive. Anyway, I've uploaded a fix that should address all mentioned issues. Just download and replace the files in the "game"-folder.

Have fun

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I noticed this, it looks like Monique has a fat cheek.
I spent hours with the most expensive photoshop program to achieve a perfect image... :ROFLMAO:
1657585177423.png
:giggle: thank me with (y)... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: homebrew

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
1657615329440.png

in the boat scene with Deanna it's giving me these kinds of errors. I have looked in the file and if I have these images, I do not understand why it gives an error. Can someone help?
Thank you

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I've got a question, why do developers leave the ugly textbox? why not just use a blank textbox and add an outlines in
screens.rpy -- style say.dialogue
something like this:

style say_dialogue:
properties gui.text_properties("dialogue")
xpos gui.dialogue_xpos
xsize gui.dialogue_width
ypos gui.dialogue_ypos
outlines [(3, "#000", 0, 0)]

It's much cleaner and doesn't intrude in the scenes

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Did you install the patch? It shouldn't happen anymore.
It doesn't happen with the patch, it's the mod that seems to revert it. Just checked.
No mod/no patch, error occurs.
No mod/patch works.
Mod/no patch, error occurs.
Mod/patch error still occurs.
So yeah, not your fault there.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
It doesn't happen with the patch, it's the mod that seems to revert it. Just checked.
No mod/no patch, error occurs.
No mod/patch works.
Mod/no patch, error occurs.
Mod/patch error still occurs.
So yeah, not your fault there.
Glad you can confirm that the patch works :) It was quite some trouble to make it stable. I will upload a complete stable version of the game later today. Might be available tomorrow when the moderators have up'd it on the hosters. Maybe somebody makes another mod based on the correct game version.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes