VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lifeguard [Ep.2 Fix] [RaJa]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
panorama_crop.png

Overview:
Follow the story of a young lifeguard as he relocates to California. Getting a new job he encounters new people and new challenges. He also has to make decisions with consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-12
Developer: RaJa
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED -

Extras: Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ch1 sc7_9_5.png ch1 sc10_7_4_2.png ch1 sc3_3.png sc23_3_0.png sc14_5_2_1.png sc13_6_1.png panorama_crop.png temp1.png temp1.png temp1.png ch2_sc26_6b_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys, this is a teaser for the stuff I'm working on. But before I actually fully commit myself, I'd like to get your opinions. What do you think about the setting? People/story so far? Renders? Just your 2 cents... If there is a general opinion in favour of the game, I will continue creating. Otherwise better stop than boring you to death.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Few things I saw in a quick playthrough:
Wrong character dialog?
chapter1.rpy line 589
monique "But you can see it in detail if you ask nicely."
pov "I hold you to it, but I'm on duty and better keep watch."
pov "Your loss." <- monique?

chapter1.rpy line 832 $ renpy.movie_cutscene("ch1 sc6_swallow.avi") missing.
chapter1.rpy line 1049 scene ch1 sc7_3_coffee2 <- scene ch1 sc7_3_coffee_2

Need more tags: vaginal, oral.
Also add future tags under the genre spoiler and if they are optional or not for controversial tags to save anguish in the future.
Also maybe make the self cream pie eating optional, you might turn some people off by that, but up to you(The way it was done was fine for me, not cuck/sub).

Oh could have done with some more renders in scenes also.
Not bad overall.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
Few things I saw in a quick playthrough:
Wrong character dialog?
chapter1.rpy line 589
monique "But you can see it in detail if you ask nicely."
pov "I hold you to it, but I'm on duty and better keep watch."
pov "Your loss." <- monique?

chapter1.rpy line 832 $ renpy.movie_cutscene("ch1 sc6_swallow.avi") missing.
chapter1.rpy line 1049 scene ch1 sc7_3_coffee2 <- scene ch1 sc7_3_coffee_2

Need more tags: vaginal, oral.
Also add future tags under the genre spoiler and if they are optional or not for controversial tags to save anguish in the future.
Also maybe make the self cream pie eating optional, you might turn some people off by that, but up to you(The way it was done was fine for me, not cuck/sub).

Oh could have done with some more renders in scenes also.
Not bad overall.
Thanks for pointing out the bugs. Will have a look at them. Maybe just a screw up in the naming. I've also added some tags. Hopefully, they create some positive resonance as well.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
If you want some opinions, I think you're making certain scenes overblown. If the MC tries to have sex with Monique, she gets irrationally angry. I mean, guy was trying to have sex and she reacts like he ripped her bottoms off and violently shoved her head against the corner of the pool. I think it would make more sense to write the scene with her being more chill and saying the MC is going too fast with her.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I like the premise and the scenes mostly appear to be well composed with the exception of the lighting. Lighting can make or break the visuals so I suggest that you try rerendering the all of the pool area scenes. Yes, I realize that's a lot of images, but right now they do look bad. The ladies are attractive but the character (Michael 7?) used as the MC makes me cringe. That character is way overused in games and is a face I'd like to punch.

Grammar and spelling has some issues but nothing serious, a good proof reading could quickly fix the mistakes. One thing that grossed me out, and should only be an option, is when the MC licked his own cum. I hope I never see that again.

Also, you should compress your images at least a little bit. The file size is way too large for only 145 images in this demo.

I definitely would like to see more, as long as there is no more cum eating. Good Luck!

Last edited:

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
I like the premise and the scenes mostly appear to be well composed with the exception of the lighting. Lighting can make or break the visuals so I suggest that you try rerendering the all of the pool area scenes.
I know what you mean and I'm not satisfied with the lighting myself, especially the late evening renders. IMHO, the daylight renders are okay. It's natural lighting. But as soon as the sun goes down, I only have the lighting of the scene. I actually like it that way but it is kinda dark in a few corners of the pool. But you wouldn't experience it differently, when you were in an ill lit hall of the same dimensions. Maybe a rich person will donate a couple of LED bulbs for safety reasons...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys, this is a teaser for the stuff I'm working on. But before I actually fully commit myself, I'd like to get your opinions. What do you think about the setting? People/story so far? Renders? Just your 2 cents... If there is a general opinion in favour of the game, I will continue creating. Otherwise better stop than boring you to death.
Off the cuff.. the talent shown is much better then many if not most of the 'first attempts' that I see on site. Dialog is ok.. but some easy spelling errors are scattered around. The lighting has been addressed above so no need to hit that again. Honestly this one deserves to continue on. Pretty sure things will improve all around as you continue on. Keep plugging away!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I've always been jealous of Lifeguards,
There always swimming in hot chicks. :p
(Get it swimming) :giggle:

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
looks like there are some really hot scenes around here!

homebrew

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2021
How often are updates going to be coming out? Monthly?
As I'm no full-time creator, you can expect 2-3 good renders average per day. You can do the math on your own, when you expect 100-200 renders per minor update. Monthly is raising to much expectations.

Reactions: Larry2000
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes