Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, and for giving my story a chance.

I know my writing is not the best which is why I have a bunch friends test and proof read each chapter before release and even with all that we still miss stuff. They do this for free so I can't blame them if they miss stuff.

As for a crazy girl don't worry Kelly is coming she will make her grand appearance in chapter 5. She won't be as violent as the twins are but she will always try to protect the mc and do a lot of the other stuff the twins like too. You will also have Charlotte who is pretty crazy too, she is optional, unlike Kelly who is in the harem automatically. There are still a few other characters yet to come or yet to be officially introduced too.

I have been working on getting the eye focal point better, but it still needs some work. Hard part is when I want you as the player to see multiple expressions at the same time (both or several people in the conversation). I will try to get better with this going forward.

Sorry the blue mustang stays as is. That is my dream car.

Animations and over all renders is something I am trying to improve a little bit each chapter. I got some tips and so far things are looking a little better. Daz is still new to me and I am still learning. I do need to pay better attention to smaller details with clipping. Some of the hair is a pain in the ass to work with (Kelly's is the worst so far). 99% of the renders have no post work done to them. They are just rendered straight from Daz with no touch up work.

Again thank you for all the feedback I appreciate it.
No worries, bro. I'm glad that I did give it a chance. You're doing well when it comes to the storyline. As for proofreading, I do it free for a few devs and yes, we still miss things also. I just seem to be one of the few who catches the 'you're' and the 'of' when it should be 'off'. lol

I also knew I was missing something. The Narrator parts. Those don't bother me. It gives us more of Kelly, who I really like from what we know about her so far. Hopefully she's a bit more batshit later.

As for the Mustang, yeah. I wouldn't expect you to change it out and it should stay the way you want it. As I said, I'm just not a fan of blue. lol

As for the eyes and anims, you'll get it. As they say: "Practice makes perfect."

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is the first teaser for Chapter 5. While her expression looks a little silly, the dialog that goes with this image is one of my favorites for Kelly. If you enjoy Kelly from the Re-cap and Wrap-up scenes you will be happy to know she is just like that in the actual story too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is anyone remember the name of the game? I know I've played it before but I forget what it is called. Thanks in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anytime I reference a game on the TV or laptop the name will be listed in the credits as well as links to their sites (Patreon and SubscribeStar). All references are approved by the Dev of the game prior to the images being used as well.

So far I referenced WVM in Chapters 1 and 2, My New Family in Chapter 2, Neko Paradise in Chapter 3, and Grandma's House in Chapter 4. My goal is to give a shout-out to some of my favorite games and Devs in every chapter. Chapter 5's shout-out is already lined up too. I will say that several of the shout-outs have hidden meaning to the story as well, but some are there for fun too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What if the mouse also had a gun?

It would be a mousican standoff.

That was terrible, i'll see myself out.
Terrible? No, Terrific.

Damn, that joke could have been written by me (if I had that much class). Loved it.

Peace :D

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes