FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Here is this week's teaser image. Progress was a little slow this week due to the render time per image during an interesting scene. After giving you all a boring teaser last week, I thought you would rather see Alexis's new outfit. I didn't think I would like the white leather, but it does look good on that sexy redhead (well most outfits do but I might be biased on that). They are having a very interesting conversation, and I can't wait to hear your reactions to the scene. I still have a few scenes to create, including 2 brand new locations which is what I am worried about making the most of, as they need to be good considering how pivotal the scenes are to the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do your best, I'm completely sure it will work out great.

Peace :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ummm..... thanks for the feedback.

I will be addressing the location issues in the future. I know a lot of assets are boring and have a similar look and feel to them. I did find a way to address that, but that was later in the process of development, so adjustment would have to make sense to just randomly change. Simple is always better for render times, but I will see what I can do.

As for the outfit, I still think it looks good and sexy on her, but more chest airflow is needed for sure.;)

As for Alexis's friends things will change in future updates as for some of these people trust and respect needs to be earned. For others they will just throw themselves at the mc without a second thought but there is a reason for all of this.

I am slowly building a world here, that has multiple storylines that will come together. Right now the first story is the list and it is fully written. The second story is being written during render times. It will be a shorter story that will have some new characters and some familiar ones too. I have outlined additional stories for the complete saga of the mc of the list. I really hope you all enjoy the stories and worlds I am trying to build. There is a lot to do and I am still learning how to do it.

Thank you for everyone that has taken time to try my story out. I know feedback has been mixed, but I appreciate it all. The only way for me to get better is to understand what I do well and what I need to improve on.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Ummm..... thanks for the feedback.

I will be addressing the location issues in the future. I know a lot of assets are boring and have a similar look and feel to them. I did find a way to address that, but that was later in the process of development, so adjustment would have to make sense to just randomly change. Simple is always better for render times, but I will see what I can do.

As for the outfit, I still think it looks good and sexy on her, but more chest airflow is needed for sure.;)

As for Alexis's friends things will change in future updates as for some of these people trust and respect needs to be earned. For others they will just throw themselves at the mc without a second thought but there is a reason for all of this.

I am slowly building a world here, that has multiple storylines that will come together. Right now the first story is the list and it is fully written. The second story is being written during render times. It will be a shorter story that will have some new characters and some familiar ones too. I have outlined additional stories for the complete saga of the mc of the list. I really hope you all enjoy the stories and worlds I am trying to build. There is a lot to do and I am still learning how to do it.

Thank you for everyone that has taken time to try my story out. I know feedback has been mixed, but I appreciate it all. The only way for me to get better is to understand what I do well and what I need to improve on.
do your game how you thought it should be,but please,please,please don´t give the MC a permanent personality where he takes every explaining he hears with a nod like "okay i trust you" and bam in the next moment they bang like a bunch of horny rabbits.....

so far it is like that...
like a puppy who walks beside his owner....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
do your game how you thought it should be,but please,please,please don´t give the MC a permanent personality where he takes every explaining he hears with a nod like "okay i trust you" and bam in the next moment they bang like a bunch of horny rabbits.....

so far it is like that...
like a puppy who walks beside his owner....
So there are a few reasons this happens in the game. First off women will basically throw themselves at the MC, there is an explanation for why this happens and it will be addressed at some point. Second the MC has a unique connection with Alexis, which will build over time. He trusts her and sometimes won't question why does that. There are multiple reasons for this some of which you will see in chapter 5. The MC has a unique sense of who he can and can't trust too, he doesn't fully understand why this is either. I might not do a really good job explaining this in the dialog, but I will try to get better with that going forward.

Small spoiler here: There is a strong connection/bond between the MC and Alexis. She doesn't understand it and neither does the MC. No matter what they will always be drawn to each other, both can try to fight it all they want, but in the end, they will always seek out each other. Some of this will be touched upon during Chapter 5 too.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So there are a few reasons this happens in the game. First off women will basically throw themselves at the MC, there is an explanation for why this happens and it will be addressed at some point. Second the MC has a unique connection with Alexis, which will build over time. He trusts her and sometimes won't question why does that. There are multiple reasons for this some of which you will see in chapter 5. The MC has a unique sense of who he can and can't trust too, he doesn't fully understand why this is either. I might not do a really good job explaining this in the dialog, but I will try to get better with that going forward.

Small spoiler here: There is a strong connection/bond between the MC and Alexis. She doesn't understand it and neither does the MC. No matter what they will always be drawn to each other, both can try to fight it all they want, but in the end, they will always seek out each other. Some of this will be touched upon during Chapter 5 too.
That is maybe so but the MC reacts with everything he sees happening around him too calm as if he had never seen anything else.
Maybe it is so with the connection MC has or will have with Alexis,but right now how i understand it these two are not quite there yet,and because of that i think it is somewhat weird that he "shakes" everything of as quite normal now at the very beginning like it is an normal monday morning.
Not asking himself what is happening around him and staying somewhat calm everytime without freaking out somehow.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That is maybe so but the MC reacts with everything he sees happening around him too calm as if he had never seen anything else.
Maybe it is so with the connection MC has or will have with Alexis,but right now how i understand it these two are not quite there yet,and because of that i think it is somewhat weird that he "shakes" everything of as quite normal now at the very beginning like it is an normal monday morning.
Not asking himself what is happening around him and staying somewhat calm everytime without freaking out somehow.
I will be addressing this going forward, but like I said some things just can't be explained without major spoilers. I think some of the dialog in Chapter 5 will feel more like the MC questions things. He will still just roll with a few things, but I will try to limit that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's probably an age thing, but I like a story first and sex later, in between.

Although I'm not saying sex is nothing to me, no. Sex is important, but the story is more important.

The author managed to get my attention.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's probably an age thing, but I like a story first and sex later, in between.

Although I'm not saying sex is nothing to me, no. Sex is important, but the story is more important.

The author managed to get my attention.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback and I hope you are enjoying my story.

The actual storyline will always come first, but don't worry there will always be at least one lewd scene in every chapter. Once all the major players are in the harem the sex will pick up too, but the story will always be the main focus.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There must be some sort of blunder or mistake

WHAT IS
Code:
  d "Looks like you have some ketchup on your face.  You should head to the washroom and clean that up.  I will wait for you here."
    menu:
        "{color=#0000ffff}Go to the bathroom now (Add Ellie to Harem){/color}":
            $ Diamonds_Harem = True
            show ch1 bj89 with dissolve
            r "Wait for me I'll be right back. (Removes Ellie from the Harem)"
            jump bathroom

"Clean face with a napkin now":
            $ Dimonds_Harem = False
            r "Let me grab a napkin really quick and get it."
            jump afterbathroom
WHAT MUST BE
Code:
  d "Looks like you have some ketchup on your face.  You should head to the washroom and clean that up.  I will wait for you here."
    menu:
             $ Diamonds_Harem = True
            r "Wait for me I'll be right back."
            jump bathroom

"Clean face with a napkin now (Removes Ellie from the Harem)":
            $ Dimonds_Harem = False
//must be:
           $ Diamonds_Harem = false
            jump afterbathroom

exclusion from harem for Dimonds not Diamonds - may be exception, if someone will play "Monk path" of "no sex path"

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"View Harem' occur exception.
//
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid not completely full.//

i thing array not initialized.
at first need to do (sorry for using Pascal)
Code:
for i:=1 to maxvalue do
begin
   HaremArray[i]:=EmptyRecord; 
end;

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There must be some sort of blunder or mistake

WHAT IS
Code:
    menu:
            $ Diamonds_Harem = True
            r "Wait for me I'll be right back. (Removes Ellie from the Harem)"
            jump bathroom

"Clean face with a napkin now":
            $ Dimonds_Harem = False
            jump afterbathroom
WHAT MUST BE
Code:
    menu:
             $ Diamonds_Harem = True
            r "Wait for me I'll be right back."
            jump bathroom

"Clean face with a napkin now (Removes Ellie from the Harem)":
            $ Dimonds_Harem = False
//must be:
           $ Diamonds_Harem = false
            jump afterbathroom

exclusion from harem for Dimonds not Diamonds - may be exception, if someone will play "Monk path" of "no sex path"

I'll take a look at that when I start the coding for Chapter 5.

"View Harem' occur exception.
//
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid not completely full.//

i thing array not initialized.
at first need to do (sorry for using Pascal)
Code:
for i:=1 to maxvalue do
begin
   HaremArray[i]:=EmptyRecord;
end;
Not sure about this one the Harem tracker was built by a friend of mine, and I did not do any of the coding for it. OfficiallyGames do you know anything about this?

Reactions: ramvivat

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is this week's teaser image. We officially meet Gabriela in this chapter, she is an optional character. So good news bad news for this week and last. Well for you guys it is all good news. The bad news is my in-laws have been staying with me for the past week and they will be here most of this week too :cry: . The good news is that I have been hiding in my office working on "The List" a lot more than I normally do and made great progress last week. I was able to create the two new locations remaining for chapter 5 and finished all the renders in those scenes. I have 3 more scenes left to render, and one more that needs an additional few renders to improve an already good scene ;) . If and this is a big If, everything goes well I should have the renders completed by this weekend to start coding.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Here is this week's teaser image. We officially meet Gabriela in this chapter, she is an optional character. So good news bad news for this week and last. Well for you guys it is all good news. The bad news is my in-laws have been staying with me for the past week and they will be here most of this week too :cry: . The good news is that I have been hiding in my office working on "The List" a lot more than I normally do and made great progress last week. I was able to create the two new locations remaining for chapter 5 and finished all the renders in those scenes. I have 3 more scenes left to render, and one more that needs an additional few renders to improve an already good scene ;) . If and this is a big If, everything goes well I should have the renders completed by this weekend to start coding.

What do you mean "Optional"? Look at her! Look! It doesn't say "Optional" anywhere... It says "Get Me", it screams "Now"...

Optional... pffff......

Peace :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What do you mean "Optional"? Look at her! Look! It doesn't say "Optional" anywhere... It says "Get Me", it screams "Now"...

Optional... pffff......

Peace :(
Well, I try to make all the female characters look good, to try to sway everyone's thoughts to include all the lovely ladies in the harem. There are several key female characters that are locked into the harem (Madison/Kelly/Alexis/and more to come) and then there are others that I leave up to the player to decide like (Charlotte/Lily/Ellie/Gabriela/and more to come). I hope everyone includes all the ladies, but I know some have issues people are not interested in so I decided to give players a choice on them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I try to make all the female characters look good, to try to sway everyone's thoughts to include all the lovely ladies in the harem. There are several key female characters that are locked into the harem (Madison/Kelly/Alexis/and more to come) and then there are others that I leave up to the player to decide like (Charlotte/Lily/Ellie/Gabriela/and more to come). I hope everyone includes all the ladies, but I know some have issues people are not interested in so I decided to give players a choice on them.
I know. And love it. But, I play this for the Harem first. Catch them all, isn't optional, it's the main rule. It's also diametrically opposed to my life IRL. Like my mother taught me, "Never be stingy with your dreams". Placing limits on my fantasies, feels kinda stupid.

So, bring the girls, they will never be refused by me. Simple, no?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Chapter 5 is now out for you all to enjoy. I figure there might be some questions after this update so feel free to ask. I will not be providing spoilers to future content, but I am happy to discuss details about the content. Hopefully, you enjoy the reveal.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Chapter 5 is now out for you all to enjoy. I figure there might be some questions after this update so feel free to ask. I will not be providing spoilers to future content, but I am happy to discuss details about the content. Hopefully, you enjoy the reveal.
Set the scene...

I'm stood right infront of you, all 4 foot 8 of ginger welsh me and i'm giving the most sympathy enducing puppu eyes of all time......

Still don't wanna spoil future content for lil ole me?

You can share your games secrets with me, we all know women can be trusted with secrets.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688998957078.png
We officially meet Gabriela in this chapter ... she is a keeper, for sure.
For one, she is not afraid to let those bosoms soar over any mishap in life.
You go girl! Me be following along with hyped anticipation and a throbbing enthusiasm.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I know. And love it. But, I play this for the Harem first. Catch them all, isn't optional, it's the main rule. It's also diametrically opposed to my life IRL. Like my mother taught me, "Never be stingy with your dreams". Placing limits on my fantasies, feels kinda stupid.

So, bring the girls, they will never be refused by me. Simple, no?

We are same!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes