yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has the good, the bad and the down right fantastic...
1689007010105.png
The good ....

The bad - some bugs to wade through, that is all ...
1689007594802.png
The down rigth fantastic ...

1689008168833.png

She gave me the ring .. we are officially engaged ... Yooo Hoo !!!!!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The List [v0.05] [Uncle Loco]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This game has the good, the bad and the down right fantastic...
View attachment 2759382
The good ....

The bad - some bugs to wade through, that is all ...
View attachment 2759398
The down rigth fantastic ...

View attachment 2759429

She gave me the ring .. we are officially engaged ... Yooo Hoo !!!!!

Thanks, I will get those spelling/word usage issues corrected. Also glad you are enjoying it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689009115790.png

Alexis, kisses Rob deeply - kill the coma, they are cuddling, not doing CPR.
Then pulls him in for a hug - She takes him into her arms and kisses him passionately -
- using ”She” as the starter of the sentence is more powerful and could be better to convey love.

1689009457587.png

MC is talking to himself ... using ”personally” while nobody is listening to his thoughts sounds jarring.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You must have Windows Defender right? Here on F95 you don't need to worry. It is false alarm from Windows Defender.
Yea, don't need to worry *wink*.

Btw, recently I have had firefox itself, stop and delete downloads, stating virus [from f95, all from 'gofile'].
Maybe a filehost was compromised, or they used http instead of https, or maybe firefox messed up.

Whether or not the original file was clean, and it "SOMEHOW" got tampered with at the filehost or during transit, is just smokescreen.

I have no doubt at least one game here on f95 contains a multitude of virus(s)/adware/spyware/etc.
[not specifically this game, in general]

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yea, don't need to worry *wink*.

Btw, recently I have had firefox itself, stop and delete downloads, stating virus [from f95, all from 'gofile'].
Maybe a filehost was compromised, or they used http instead of https, or maybe firefox messed up.

Whether or not the original file was clean, and it "SOMEHOW" got tampered with at the filehost or during transit, is just smokescreen.

I have no doubt at least one game here on f95 contains a multitude of virus(s)/adware/spyware/etc.
[not specifically this game, in general]
The latest versions of Renpy has given a shitload of false positives the last couple of months or so, still haven't heard of anyone actually having a virus in them, just false positives.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I seem to see this issue with games getting flagged every update. Happened to mine the last 2 updates now. I run virus protection software on the game before I upload the mega link here and in other places. Once it gets here a mod checks it and uploads the link to the other file-sharing sites on the OP.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Love the game so far.. I am engrossed with the characters good Job!
So glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far. I hope you enjoy the new characters coming in chapter 6 and beyond as well.

I have confirmed already the homeless girl is not the MC sister, but I always love to hear theories about my story. She is someone else and at some point, we will learn her real name.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Dang it, even being the largest update (thank you) it felt small, by being so good!

Somehow, I feel that a rerun from the beginning is a good idea before Chapter 6, some details are getting fuzzy (for me at least)

A very good update.

Peace :)

Thank you for all the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the update. The goal is to add a character menu in the game with some details about each character, which might help some memories. Well, that is, if I can figure out how to program it right.

As for some of your spoilery things:

• Lighting is still a major pain in my ass for sure, I am still working on it.
  • More details will come out as the story unfolds from Alexis, and other vampires in the game.
  • Thank you for reminding me to update the tags, I wanted to hold out until this chapter to add the mind control one.
  • While I typically prefer a clean-shaven woman all redheads should have a little something as proof they are natural redheads. ;) A friend of mine (who helped me pick and modify a character in the game) asked for another character to have some more carpet too, you will just have to wait to see who that is in the future.
  • Kelly will get her time soon I promise.
  • I have a feeling Charlotte will get what is coming to her as well, but only time will tell if anyone is willing to take one for the team or not.
  • Is it two more mysteries or is it one?
  • Oh yeah, Ellie is pretty important to the story, she and Rob share quite a few things in common including a special day.
  • I'll see what I can do to scale back some of the cringe too. I will see what I can do to shorten the recap and outros. Now that Kelly is in they may not be needed as much.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thank you for all the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the update. The goal is to add a character menu in the game with some details about each character, which might help some memories. Well, that is, if I can figure out how to program it right.

As for some of your spoilery things:

• Lighting is still a major pain in my ass for sure, I am still working on it.
  • More details will come out as the story unfolds from Alexis, and other vampires in the game.
  • Thank you for reminding me to update the tags, I wanted to hold out until this chapter to add the mind control one.
  • While I typically prefer a clean-shaven woman all redheads should have a little something as proof they are natural redheads. ;) A friend of mine (who helped me pick and modify a character in the game) asked for another character to have some more carpet too, you will just have to wait to see who that is in the future.
  • Kelly will get her time soon I promise.
  • I have a feeling Charlotte will get what is coming to her as well, but only time will tell if anyone is willing to take one for the team or not.
  • Is it two more mysteries or is it one?
  • Oh yeah, Ellie is pretty important to the story, she and Rob share quite a few things in common including a special day.
  • I'll see what I can do to scale back some of the cringe too. I will see what I can do to shorten the recap and outros. Now that Kelly is in they may not be needed as much.

My point with the cringe, was not that something needed to be done, just to be honest about what I felt. If this was a book, I could, maybe, overlook it. But, being a visual medium, gives the words a different weight and they didn't match their stances and their facial expressions. They were very relaxed and calm, to utter such deep feelings in such a casual way. Like reciting lines and not expressing them. They make sense for the characters, just not in such a relaxed and casual manner. Both Rob and Alexis are capable of expressing emotions (you did a great job with that, never going over the top and not making them robots either), but, while saying such heavy words, they were relaxed and seemingly unaffected by them. Maybe I'm projecting, but I would never be able to say any of that without a physical expression of some sort.
So, it's not the text, only, it's the scene, I hope I was capable of explaining. I don't know if the opposite of overact is underact, but that's what it felt.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
My point with the cringe, was not that something needed to be done, just to be honest about what I felt. If this was a book, I could, maybe, overlook it. But, being a visual medium, gives the words a different weight and they didn't match their stances and their facial expressions. They were very relaxed and calm, to utter such deep feelings in such a casual way. Like reciting lines and not expressing them. They make sense for the characters, just not in such a relaxed and casual manner. Both Rob and Alexis are capable of expressing emotions (you did a great job with that, never going over the top and not making them robots either), but, while saying such heavy words, they were relaxed and seemingly unaffected by them. Maybe I'm projecting, but I would never be able to say any of that without a physical expression of some sort.
So, it's not the text, only, it's the scene, I hope I was capable of explaining. I don't know if the opposite of overact is underact, but that's what it felt.

I got you now. This makes sense to me. Not sure how I messed that up considering I am typically good about the right expressions for the conversation (sometimes I spend too much time doing this). It is possible it was made during my hell weeks (2 weeks with my mother-in-law in my home :mad:), and I overlooked it. I probably won't go back and fix it, but I will be looking more closely going forward.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes