FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Of course i'm right.

I mean, it's so obvious that they are all robot shaped people being controlled by the one legged space chickens.

All except the MC.

He's being controlled by the Pluto Penguin fighting the space chickens for destroying his sand castle.
Thanks.

Now I don't need to play this ever again.

Obviously the Pluto Penguin will win, the sequel will be the space chickens revenge, I'll wait for that now.

Oooof saved me hours of content... Amazing.

Peace :D

EDIT: I think it will be named : The Omelist.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is this week's teaser for chapter 5. This is a flashback scene and it is part of the story. Some of my favorite renders came out of this scene and it was really hard to pick just one for this week's teaser. This scene is like the poker scene where I named several characters after friends of mine who put up with all my crazy ideas and renders over the past few years. Just another way to thank those that have helped me along the way. Also happy Memorial Day for those in the US and for those that are not happy Monday.

Typically I post my weekly teaser images on Thursday or Friday here, but considering the theme of the render and that today is Memorial Day in the US I decided to share it early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Loco is away so I'm posting this week's teaser for chapter 5. Time for a special present or two and then down to business to clean the guns used. I wonder what is in that bag? Uncle Loco will be back next week to post another teaser.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If it was a mouse Kelly would just shoot it. Just an FYI.
Who in hell would abuse a beautiful classic car (same applies to hot rods) by shooting a mouse in the car? If it a hybrid or EV, who cares if anyone shoot the mouse in the car.

For a true classic vehicle (pre-1970's), that a big no-no... ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is this week's teaser image. I am a little behind schedule due to my first vacation in about 15 years. Still, a long way to go chapter 5 is a big one, with a lot of interesting conversations. I am making good progress though.

Anyways this week's teaser Alexis is taking Rob's phone for some reason. I wonder what he did that made her take it? Hopefully, it is something good, but you never know.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When his income from Patreon is high enough, he can hire someone to do this for him.
I don't have any income streams for this game. I have no Patreon, Subscribe Star or anything else. I am making this game 100% free for everyone, and not taking any donations at all. Making this VN is a stress relief for me, it is letting me share a version of a story I wrote a long time ago. I do this all for fun, and to give something back to the community here.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry for the delay I was supposed to post this here yesterday.

Here is this week's teaser image. I made some great progress last week. I was starting to have trouble finding an image that didn't have any spoilers in it. Sorry, I know the image is a little boring, but I think you will enjoy the image that follows this one. It is pretty clear this is not Rob's room, but where is that, and who sent him a text message?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Teaser Inception Warning:

This image is a teaser with a teaser. If you can't handle being teased, please stay away. Go to the beach or something. Oh wait... you can't... oops.

Peace :D

• Haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here is this week's teaser image. Progress was a little slow this week due to the render time per image during an interesting scene. After giving you all a boring teaser last week, I thought you would rather see Alexis's new outfit. I didn't think I would like the white leather, but it does look good on that sexy redhead (well most outfits do but I might be biased on that). They are having a very interesting conversation, and I can't wait to hear your reactions to the scene. I still have a few scenes to create, including 2 brand new locations which is what I am worried about making the most of, as they need to be good considering how pivotal the scenes are to the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes