Sep 21, 2017
Hello, quick question, how relevant is the mind control? Is it a minor or major/main part of the game? Is it used by the MC (Main Character) or is the MC being the one used on?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Hello, quick question, how relevant is the mind control? Is it a minor or major/main part of the game? Is it used by the MC (Main Character) or is the MC being the one used on?
So far it's a minor action used for the mc's protection once and once for not sure what but he was saved by the redhead. Moving forward only the dev can answer but so far it's been minor and non harmful or lewd... wil that change? again you'll have to ask Loco.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That game on the laptop, I know I've seen those characters before, but for the life of me, I can't remember which game it is from. :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
That game on the laptop, I know I've seen those characters before, but for the life of me, I can't remember which game it is from. :unsure:

View attachment 2760765
The end credits, Uncle Loco thanks the various dev's, for allowing reference and images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a really minor part and is used on the MC.

MC is human and his girlfriend is a Vamp and uses it to make him forget he did something.

Reactions: Carvangar

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's a really minor part and is used on the MC.

MC is human and his girlfriend is a Vamp and uses it to make him forget he did something.
All that is left to say, is that that was done to protect him from people that are also able to use Mind Control and would not hesitate to kill him.

So far, there are no nefarious use of Mind Control. There's an attempt that was interrupted on time.

Peace :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It is mostly for the MC's protection, but it is used for a few other things as well. I will say it is not used in a negative way at all. There are some rules about how it works, but we won't learn about that until later in the story.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 2760765
I will always credit any vn I use images from in the credits of my game. That one as pointed out is motherless, all the other games I referenced and used images from are also in the credits. It is a fun way for me to thank some of the developers of my favorite games as well as some of them who inspired me to make my own.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm not opposed to darker subject matters but after knowing the MC for a couple hours max Diamonds dumps those stories on him. Early and excessive in my opinion.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not opposed to darker subject matters but after knowing the MC for a couple hours max Diamonds dumps those stories on him. Early and excessive in my opinion.
There is a reason for this, and it will be explained over the course of the story. Several important details in that scene too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The List [v0.05.1] [Uncle Loco]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes