Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I would say, quite interesting and worth waiting (y) However, there is need to work more on animations, to make them smooth and nice and add some sounds (moans) during scenes. Good luck ;)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would say, quite interesting and worth waiting (y) However, there is need to work more on animations, to make them smooth and nice and add some sounds (moans) during scenes. Good luck ;)
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah the animations are much better now than when I first started. I am still trying to improve them. I use pre-made animations and I have issues with the models not lining up. Lots of manual changes and it is not something I have figured out completely yet. As of now I have no plans to add sound or other music. I might look into this later but right now I would rather spend the time trying to improve other Daz skills.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.05.1] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 549mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There is only 1 MC for this game, and that is Rob There are 4 other games planned for the world of "The List". Two of those are side stories that follow a separate MC, those stories are connected to the MC of "The List". They will provide additional details to things you need to know.

It will go something like this:
  • The List. Will follow Rob as the MC
  • The Perfect Town. Will follow *Redacted* as the MC
  • *Redacted * Will follow *Redacted * as the MC
  • The List part 2. Will follow Rob as the MC
  • *Redacted * Will follow Rob as the MC
I redacted things that would give away spoilers.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
finally got time to play ch2

eerm , wth ?

first thing
Trust me there is no catch, Alexis has the MC best interest in mind. I like to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but I promise everyone Alexis is one of the good guys in the story. You will learn more about why she does what she did in Chapter 5.

As for your food question no blood in the food, but the shakes might be a different story. Play through Chapter 5 for your real answer..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
she´s still using him - so not that good , no ? :ROFLMAO:
f/e -what is the point in encouraging madison to fuck him ?
only to make him stay with her ?
and why train him to be a combat machine?
the good one eeh ;)

i was really surprised
-that she not just plain tell him she`s a vamp or w/e after a few days
-by the fact that the mc can only "reject" lily so far
(i am at ch3)
pls tell me we can choose the girls we want - madison seems unavoidable
idk if this topic was already on the table

and for the food - the comment about her bleeding was my point
the shakes are getting very suspicious after the 2nd one :ROFLMAO:
"i feel great now" - daily dose of vamp blood does this :D

maybe i am thinking to logical again over a game ...

Ok some of your questions will be answered by the end of chapter 5. Trying to avoid spoilers so you can enjoy the content.

I will speak to the harem members though. You will get to pick and choose some of the girls however you are stuck with Alexis, Madison, and Kelly so far. Lily and Ellie are optional members. More characters open up in later chapters too, but I don't want to spoil that for you. Some you are stuck with due to their importance to the story others will be optional.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL, I make a bunch of errors. I have a group of volunteer testers that catch a lot of them. I did fix this one now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
tell ´em they doing a great job (y)
Oh yeah, I do, and several of them have characters named after them in the story and are thanked in the credits. For example all the male poker players from Chapter 1 and the squad members from Chapter 5.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

July 10, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5

Download Mod v0.5 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~550MB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612103 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 2612105
i downloaded the mod but for what ever reason, i could not find the actual option to change the name.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i downloaded the mod but for what ever reason, i could not find the actual option to change the name.
I was looking at the screenshot from the modder. It is shown, see the circle

No, I haven't use the mod, I only took screenshot what the modder, KoGa3 , provided and put a red circle to show you where it is.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: KoGa3

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, I can't help with the mod as it is not something I made. I have no issues with someone making a mod or using one for my game though.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. There is a difference how you can open my Mod menu. If doing it in the preferences only basic Mod functions are available (since that is "outside" of the actual gameplay some settings would not function). To get to the "full" Mod menu you have to press the Mod menu button at the bottom of the screen while playing the game (as shown above from WheresLucifer ), or you can use the shortcut "Shift" and "k" on PC/Windows. According your screenshot you probably opened my Mod menu through the preferences.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
Hi. There is a difference how you can open my Mod menu. If doing it in the preferences only basic Mod functions are available (since that is "outside" of the actual gameplay some settings would not function). To get to the "full" Mod menu you have to press the Mod menu button at the bottom of the screen while playing the game (as shown above from WheresLucifer ), or you can use the shortcut "Shift" and "k" on PC/Windows. According your screenshot you probably opened my Mod menu through the preferences.
yes i did open it through preferences

Reactions: KoGa3

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I don't need credit. I had to reference to you since you provided the screenshots and the mod. ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
The game itself is good but leaves a lot to be desired as the narrative is just the developer's point of view. Unfortunately, there isn't much to do, either you follow what the dev proposed, or you end the game early. End.

If it weren't for the imposed limitations, the game would have everything to be one of the best. I mean, if I can't do the shit I want, when I want, it's not for me.

To Dev, I wish you the best of luck with the project.
I'll pass.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes