Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
First off thanks for giving my game a shot, sorry it seems like you are not enjoying it.

The main people in this story are the mc and Alexis. There are others that are forced into the harem as well like Madison and Kelly. You will have plenty of options like Ellie and Lily too. This story focuses on the MC and Alexis, and their journey. If you are not liking Alexis then this might not be a good story for you since she is the primary focus.

Not sure where you are at in the story but some people treat the mc like a child for various reasons. One since they feel like a motherly figure, others because they are a lot older then the mc, and others because that is how they treat everyone like the mc.

I know this story has or will have elements that are not for everyone. There are characters you don't get a choice with, there are characters that leave no matter what you try to do, there is blood, violence, religious references, supernatural elements and so much more. This is a story I made for me the way I want things. I have a vision that I am sticking with and I know no matter what I do or don't do someone is not going to like it.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Are the twins apart of another game? I can understand not getting any content from them but is there another game where we play as their "Daddy"? It feels like there's a lot of good content from their background

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Are the twins apart of another game? I can understand not getting any content from them but is there another game where we play as their "Daddy"? It feels like there's a lot of good content from their background

The concept of the twins was created by a member of the F95 community/a really good friend of mine who passed away (The Krypt Angel). Our goal was to create a side story for them together but sadly he passed away before I could create chapter 1. His request was to not have them involved with any lewd content in this story and I am respecting his wishes. There are some small little stories about them posted on F95 randomly in the WVM game thread. If you wanted to go looking for them. There will be more to their story in this game as well too. They are very interesting characters for sure.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
The concept of the twins was created by a member of the F95 community/a really good friend of mine who passed away (The Krypt Angel). Our goal was to create a side story for them together but sadly he passed away before I could create chapter 1. His request was to not have them involved with any lewd content in this story and I am respecting his wishes. There are some small little stories about them posted on F95 randomly in the WVM game thread. If you wanted to go looking for them. There will be more to their story in this game as well too. They are very interesting characters for sure.
Ahh okay thank you Uncle! I noticed in the credits you mentioning your friend, My condolences, They're not my type necessarily so I don't mind the no lewd content with them, I'm just very curious about their background :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ahh okay thank you Uncle! I noticed in the credits you mentioning your friend, My condolences, They're not my type necessarily so I don't mind the no lewd content with them, I'm just very curious about their background :)
The twins and TKA have a really interesting background story and pieces of it will show up throughout the rest of the 1st book. There may have already been some clues dropped about their background in the game too.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
just took a look here to check if something changed about the twins. :cautious:
i guess i can remove this game from my list. i like the story but no chance to get fun with the best girls just sucks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
just took a look here to check if something changed about the twins. :cautious:
i guess i can remove this game from my list. i like the story but no chance to get fun with the best girls just sucks.
Yeah, not a snowballs chance in hell that's gonna change. UL has made that perfectly clear from day 1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
disappointing, maybe i touch your game again once its finished.
like i said, the story is pretty cool. (i stopped after the chapter with the twins)
:-*

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah sorry, the twins are 100% off-limits. Well, the twins you have met are off-limits.
Oh, the plot thickens... Wait... wait... in this game or the other one? WoooHooo

disappointing, maybe i touch your game again once its finished.
like i said, the story is pretty cool. (i stopped after the chapter with the twins)
:-*
I am not trying to convince you of anything... BUT:

There's a LOAD of other girls, several yet to come, as you read above other twins even, a cool story, a cool Dev, and you want to stop playing because 2 girls that you were told from the start that they were unavailable, are, in deed, unavailable?

Sorry, it feels a bit... weird (let's go with weird) to make such a decision, where have I ever heard this before???

tantrum.gif

Peace :(

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Oh, the plot thickens... Wait... wait... in this game or the other one? WoooHooo

I am not trying to convince you of anything... BUT:

There's a LOAD of other girls, several yet to come, as you read above other twins even, a cool story, a cool Dev, and you want to stop playing because 2 girls that you were told from the start that they were unavailable, are, in deed, unavailable?

Sorry, it feels a bit... weird (let's go with weird) to make such a decision, where have I ever heard this before???

View attachment 2873908

Peace :(
why stick to it if i cant have my favs?
im not into pick up leftovers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Another set of twins will appear in this game. I promise those ones will be for the MC too. I showed off an early teaser of them to my testing team and got positive responses from them.

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
why stick to it if i cant have my favs?
im not into pick up leftovers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey man no hard feelings, I get it you want what is not available to you. They are pretty crazy but maybe a little too crazy for the MC, as he is nowhere near as dark as they are. We have only seen their tame side so far. I know quite a few people stopped playing at the twins, and I get it, but you are missing out on some other great characters. Again totally your choice on who you like or don't like, so I won't push it or try to talk you into giving the game another shot.

I always appreciate anyone that gives my game a chance even if you don't like it. I read all the feedback both good and negative. Hell, I read all the reviews even the ones that seem like they didn't even read the story at all. Feedback is important and while it will not impact this first book, I do look to apply some of it to the other books in the saga.

Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I do look to apply some of it to the other books in the saga.
well, maybe think about to not force to have sex with girls.
beeing blackmailed to bang the gym girl was weird. i didnt like her at all.
on the other hand, i liked the asian nurse and the twins.
she just left and then no chance to get the twins killed it for me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
well, maybe think about to not force to have sex with girls.
beeing blackmailed to bang the gym girl was weird. i didnt like her at all.
on the other hand, i liked the asian nurse and the twins.
she just left and then no chance to get the twins killed it for me.
I only wish I could help you. I can't I know.

I could tell you a bit of what you are missing, of the wonders that you will not see, but, you feel that you peaked (you didn't, not at all), that you found "your favorites", that anything else is a settling down from now on.

Without going too deep into it, your low tolerance to frustration and your quickness to anger are commonly found as symptoms of a co-morbidity frequently found on ADHD carriers. Nope, not going anywhere near it.

Peace :)

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes