Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Every character that is forced into the harem is there for a reason (some of which you might not understand for a while but there is an importance to them). Those that are optional will come and go throughout the story. I already stated that while Lily did leave she will return to the story even if you decided to not add her to the harem.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I do apologize for the delays guys, I really wanted the update to be ready this weekend, but it is not looking good at all. I have been having a lot of PC issues which is really slowing things down. Hopefully some of the quick fixes I made help, but I know I am going to have to do a lot more work to get the issues corrected. Not being very computer savvy holds me back a bit in diagnosing the problems, but thankfully I have some fans helping with suggestions.

Even with all the PC issues I am still making some progress. Currently, I am sitting on 508 renders and 8 animations. I expect another 60-plus renders to finish up the 3 remaining scenes, which will make this the largest update yet.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just wanted to keep everyone aware. My GPU died the other day and was sent in for RMA yesterday. Hopefully, the process is quick and I get it fixed or replaced quickly. I am unable to render at this time but I will be continuing to work on the VN in other ways while the GPU is out. Trust me I am more upset about this than anyone else as chapter 6 was close to being done. As soon as I get the GPU back in my system I will let you all know.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
No real word yet from MSI other than an estimated ship date of 9/19 which is Tuesday so hopefully something soon. No clue what is really going on other than that. I did get confirmation that the card was received but nothing beyond that as of yet. If anything changes I will let you guys know.
I really like this one so it's definitely worth the wait. Glad you are able to get it sorted even if it takes a little time. MSI as far as I know is pretty good with PR and customer service so hopefully it will be resolved in a timely manner.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I really like this one so it's definitely worth the wait. Glad you are able to get it sorted even if it takes a little time. MSI as far as I know is pretty good with PR and customer service so hopefully it will be resolved in a timely manner.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far. There are some interesting things coming in chapter 6.

Still waiting on a real update from MSI. I did follow-up with them and they said to check back mid next week. Seems more like a standard response rather than a real one.

I will say Chapter 6 was about 90% done before my card decided it no longer wanted to produce video.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far. There are some interesting things coming in chapter 6.

Still waiting on a real update from MSI. I did follow-up with them and they said to check back mid next week. Seems more like a standard response rather than a real one.

I will say Chapter 6 was about 90% done before my card decided it no longer wanted to produce video.
I dm'd you about a possible temporary solution.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I received my card in the mail today. After a few hours and a lot of helpful suggestions, my card seems to be working properly again.

I am easing into things considering I had several signal loss issues even after the card was fixed. I did get a few renders done, but the rest of the night will just be posing scenes. I would like to think I have about 30-100 renders left depending on how crazy I want to go with one of the scenes left. I am going to push myself to get chapter 6 out as soon as possible.

Thanks you everyone for being patient with me for all the GPU issues I had during chapter 6. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to update everyone that Chapter 6 is fully back in progress. I am sitting on around 550ish renders and have one final scene left to render. This scene is one of the most complex scenes in chapter 6 and a lot of extra work is going into it. Once I finish it up I will jump to coding and get a test copy to my team as quickly as possible. I have been pushing my GPU this week and made a lot more progress than I thought I would this quickly. I am not setting an estimated release date or anything yet, but I thought I would give you guys a little something for a teaser. Enjoy the Chapter 6 banner below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well some more bad news looks like my gpu was not fixed. Spent some time with a tech from msi yesterday as my signal loss issues are back again, well they never truly went away it was just a day or 2 with no issues. I am about 20 renders away from finishing up chapter 6. I am going to try to finish up the renders before I send my card back in for a second rma. I did order a super cheap gpu (GT 1030) so I can use my pc still but it would not be able to handle renders like my current gpu does (RTX 3080).

As it stands I am sitting on just over 600 renders and 8 animations. I do not want to cut this final scene otherwise I would have released what I have now.

I really apologize for the delays on chapter 6 but just know I am doing everything I can to get my pc back and running to get this game back on track. Limited budget plays a factor in what I can do to get back and running again.

Thank you for everyone that has been supporting me and giving me suggestions this past month it has been a huge help. I know I do not have any ways to financially support me but the comments and feedback are all I need now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well some more bad news looks like my gpu was not fixed. Spent some time with a tech from msi yesterday as my signal loss issues are back again, well they never truly went away it was just a day or 2 with no issues. I am about 20 renders away from finishing up chapter 6. I am going to try to finish up the renders before I send my card back in for a second rma. I did order a super cheap gpu (GT 1030) so I can use my pc still but it would not be able to handle renders like my current gpu does (RTX 3080).

As it stands I am sitting on just over 600 renders and 8 animations. I do not want to cut this final scene otherwise I would have released what I have now.

I really apologize for the delays on chapter 6 but just know I am doing everything I can to get my pc back and running to get this game back on track. Limited budget plays a factor in what I can do to get back and running again.

Thank you for everyone that has been supporting me and giving me suggestions this past month it has been a huge help. I know I do not have any ways to financially support me but the comments and feedback are all I need now.
MILKING!!!!!!

oh wait.......nevermind!

what? I'm tired and need some coffee......

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Always fun to see someone who gets advanced copies of my vn call me a milker. :ROFLMAO:

Trust me I want this chapter out. I wanted to get started on chapter 7 and some fun Halloween renders too, but my gpu hates me.

Reactions: Astrocreep137

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just a heads up I pushed off sending my GPU for the RMA a few days and was able to get a tester copy of chapter 6 out to my testing team. This was a painful process to get through considering all the GPU issues I was having. I should have a crappy RT 1030 GPU coming this weekend, just so my PC is not a giant paperweight for 2 weeks again. It won't handle renders but I can use it to work on modifications to Chapter 7 script and address any coding issues found as well. If all goes well chapter 6 should be released to the public on Sunday or Monday.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes