Jul 5, 2022
Dear lord, of all the things to take offense to...

Also, this isn't an airport. No need to announce your departures.

tried the game
reached the twins
alt f4, delete.
yeah, no. the twins killed my mojo

this is propably one of the few harems that I will put on the ignore.

I dont care if they are off limits, I dont care iif they have a "daddy".
they can all three go fuck themselves and never appear infront of my screen again.

lots of cuck vibes

nah man.

nobody needs to hear about the other man.

best of health dev

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I can understand this feeling.

Yes, I go through it everyday.

You see near my house there's a luxury cars seller. Real TOP cars.

Every day, when I pass by, I throw my old car against a wall and I walk home. It's unbearable to know that there are beautiful things like those that I will never have.

Lots of carcuck vibes.

Nobody needs to know about other cars.

Peace :(
what have jealousy for riches have to do with not to have the kink to share girls with other dudes or even hear about their escapades!? you love it or don´t....thats all to it...and in times when i share this thoughts it comes from a vn that i actually liked but got disapointed from and this sadness let me voice it in the forums...its weight off my shoulders....you say it and mostly its gone....pufffffff:p;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
what have jealousy for riches have to do with not to have the kink to share girls with other dudes or even hear about their escapades!? you love it or don´t....thats all to it...and in times when i share this thoughts it comes from a vn that i actually liked but got disapointed from and this sadness let me voice it in the forums...its weight off my shoulders....you say it and mostly its gone....pufffffff:p;)
Where do you get that the girls were YOURS to share to begin with?

Or are you under the impression that ALL girls are yours? Even in a Harem game, there can be girls/women that you interact with that will NEVER be yours.

I agree that they are HOT aF but they belong to another man. I know you are not aware, but, TK was a user here, most frequently seen on another game thread, he and Uncle Loco, became friends and together they designed this game, he also designed the Twins. He become (or was, not sure) very ill and before he died he allowed Uncle Loco to use the girls he created, but, NOT for any sex scenes. So, here they are. Making this game better by being HOT aF. But, out of our reach.

If you deal with it, or not, is YOUR choice. Most of us here, did. No one regrets it.

Now that you know the why's does that change your decision? I hope so. If not, well, have a nice life.

Peace :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Don't kink shame there are some men that have fetishes for cars. They don't mind if another man fucks his girl but if that same man gets in his driver seat he'll get angry. :KEK:

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
I can understand this feeling.

Yes, I go through it everyday.

You see near my house there's a luxury cars seller. Real TOP cars.

Every day, when I pass by, I throw my old car against a wall and I walk home. It's unbearable to know that there are beautiful things like those that I will never have.

Lots of carcuck vibes.

Nobody needs to know about other cars.

Peace :(
Don't bother bro. The "facepalm crew" will never change...

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

erkper

May 16, 2018
For the main harem members you are stuck with them, but the optional girls you can pass on if you want.
All right, thank you for saving me a wasted download. I played a couple updates ago and decided at that time that since I was not given the option to say no to some of the core characters that I was not interested in (actually, actively wanted to avoid) I took the early out ending with the physical therapist asian girl. If your harem is "all the girls the dev forces on me" and not "the girls I choose" then I'm not going to play further. I'd thought I'd remembered something from back then that made me think the forced nature of some of the girls could possibly change. I'm actually sorry I was wrong, I enjoyed a lot about this game except for that forced nature of some relationships.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just want a clear answer from the Dev - will there be any form of NTR in this story

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I personally do not enjoy kinetic novels it is the only tag I filter out, so when I end up with one anyway I get a bit miffed.
Not a huge deal of course as this one is not tagged wrong like some other games just VERY few actual choices, just a bit dissapointing.

Reactions: Managarmr

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just want a clear answer from the Dev - will there be any form of NTR in this story
There will be no ntr in this game or any of the other books for this story. The characters that are added to the harem are for the mc and the mc only after you meet them. Even the characters you decide to not add to your harem will still not be with anyone else. The only thing you may see is a 3 way with the mc and 2 of the female characters, this will only happen with the mc around and never without him.

Now there are other characters that are not available to be in the harem that will have love interests like tka and his twins. Those three were supposed to get a side story but I decided to scrap that idea due to all the hate I got about them and that I couldn't do their story justice without the real tka who passed away in real life.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Car Humping...

chicken_car.gif

More Car Humping...

dragon_car.gif

Kelly Humping...

Must read "The List" All rights reserved by Uncle Loco. Haha... made ya look.;)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes