FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Teachers never should have any problems explaining every day why Hitler existed and why their students need to learn
in school about the holocaust or the Guantanamo or the assassinations Obama and every president of USA is doing every day laughing about killing countless no named individuals for their personal shits and giggles ... yet we have to know this truth and have to live with it - electing unaccountable cold heartless killers atop the biggest war machine in the world.

This game is about vampires who in most if not every movie out there do not take BS from nobody without revenge.
Hell, Blade and those Vampire interviews are all about revenge served very cold by progenies to their makers.
MC is not in a fight or flight position, he is finding himself alone in his home with incomprehensible killer hoes
who stop at no lengths to beat him up and take immense pleasure, joke and wager on how bad they end up beating him.
As it is in the game, the lessons are harsh and are designed to leave the audience gutted and gnawing for revenge,
so kudos in making absolutely unlikable antagonists players cannot wait to one up/beat/kill in the future.

As with any writer or producer of visual mediums, you will not see any director or animator shying away from explaining, however times it is asked, about the beauty of their art or plot or story. You make something that people enjoy,
you gotta engage in conversing them into keeping their hipe up, as anyone interested in growth should.
It is my view that you are interpreting things a bit too personally. They are vampires. Rob, as a human would never be able to beat them unless they let him. The taunting is also a training tactic, to make him focus or be punished.

That they have fun with it is obvious, but, you attribute to malice, what is only (for them) a bit of a workout with what amounts to little more than a child, both in age and in power.

While I can understand, that attribution to malice, smells a little of lack of confidence. Maybe not, but...

Try, if you want, to re-frame their intentions, removing any ill intention, that it is only imagined, I assure you, and enjoy the sparring with 2 very competent, powerful and experienced fighters.

Peace :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It is my view that you are interpreting things a bit too personally. They are vampires. Rob, as a human would never be able to beat them unless they let him. The taunting is also a training tactic, to make him focus or be punished.

That they have fun with it is obvious, but, you attribute to malice, what is only (for them) a bit of a workout with what amounts to little more than a child, both in age and in power.

While I can understand, that attribution to malice, smells a little of lack of confidence. Maybe not, but...

Try, if you want, to re-frame their intentions, removing any ill intention, that it is only imagined, I assure you, and enjoy the sparring with 2 very competent, powerful and experienced fighters.

Peace :)
Don't forget the MC hit them twice too. For a human, he did quite well considering who they are. I know the MC gets his ass handed to him but we all have to start somewhere. They also should have had him in pads to soften the blows to the head, but because they have a mind like a child they just wanted to have fun and fight.

Reactions: motseer

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the twins don't bother me but i have to agree that in the first scene with them their dialogue is.... obnoxious is the kindest word i can use to describe them

you can really tell that the dev toned down their "brattiness" on the last chapter and i think that if the dev toned down the twins introductory scene it would do wonders for the critique the game has

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't forget the MC hit them twice too. For a human, he did quite well considering who they are. I know the MC gets his ass handed to him but we all have to start somewhere. They also should have had him in pads to soften the blows to the head, but because they have a mind like a child they just wanted to have fun and fight.
Well, retaliation can be fun. Say we're fucking and SURPRISE ANAL! just for fun :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
the twins don't bother me but i have to agree that in the first scene with them their dialogue is.... obnoxious is the kindest word i can use to describe them

you can really tell that the dev toned down their "brattiness" on the last chapter and i think that if the dev toned down the twins introductory scene it would do wonders for the critique the game has
The first interaction with the twins was primarily written by TKA, and from there forward it starts to be less from him and more from me. Until it gets to the point it is all me, i actually got notifications of TKA's death while I was writing a scene with the twins, which caused me to stop writing for weeks. I can't get myself to change a lot of what he wrote, because I want his vision of them to live on in my story. Yes you will still get some daddy talk and insults from them, but that is their personality. Hell I rewrote one scene this chapter just because of all the daddy hate if you played chapter 6 I am sure you can figure out what scene I meant.

I do want to reiterate that the twins are unstable and mentally broken. They act like children a lot because of what happened to them in the past. I wanted to go into their past in a side story too, but that is being scrapped. I still might throw in some details on their history as well as how old they really are. You will learn over time more about TKA and why he is really in town.

Well, retaliation can be fun. Say we're fucking and SURPRISE ANAL! just for fun :D
Yeah I kind of did that already with another character, but I will tell you this if the mc tried that on either of the twins that would be the end of him.

I'm thinkin' that MC is or is becoming something a bit more than human himself and we may soon see a more level playing field.
There is a lot more to the mc than we know for sure, but what it is that is the real mystery. There have been a lot of subtle clues about that as far back as chapter 1. You just have to look for them. I love hiding clues in plain sight. Which is why I always recommend to read all of the dialog you never know what you are going to find in there.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
The first interaction with the twins was primarily written by TKA, and from there forward it starts to be less from him and more from me. Until it gets to the point it is all me, i actually got notifications of TKA's death while I was writing a scene with the twins, which caused me to stop writing for weeks. I can't get myself to change a lot of what he wrote, because I want his vision of them to live on in my story. Yes you will still get some daddy talk and insults from them, but that is their personality. Hell I rewrote one scene this chapter just because of all the daddy hate if you played chapter 6 I am sure you can figure out what scene I meant.

I do want to reiterate that the twins are unstable and mentally broken. They act like children a lot because of what happened to them in the past. I wanted to go into their past in a side story too, but that is being scrapped. I still might throw in some details on their history as well as how old they really are. You will learn over time more about TKA and why he is really in town.
I'm probably one of the few who really like the twins and want to know the whole backstory, but then again, I had fun reading TKA's posts as well. Great update Uncle Loco!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm probably one of the few who really like the twins and want to know the whole backstory, but then again, I had fun reading TKA's posts as well. Great update Uncle Loco!
Thanks for the feedback and I am glad you enjoyed the update. Don't worry you will learn more about the twins and TKA, as well as why they are really in the town.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thataboo

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.06] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 754mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to give everyone an update on what is going on with chapter 7. Currently, I am still waiting on MSI for a status on my 2nd RMA for the GPU (they still have not even told me they received the card even though the tracking number said they did). So while I am waiting for the GPU to be fixed, I am updating the script for chapter 7, adding some new scenes and tweaking some other ones. I did get a backup GPU a GT1030 (it was all I could afford), but that can not handle the renders I do for the game.

Some of you will be happy to hear I have a proofreader now. They have done a test run on the chapter 6 script (post-public release) and it turned out great, so I brought them on board to help fix everything thing else going forward. They are in the process of updating chapters 1-5 as well. I am not sure if I will do a script update-release for that or just wait until chapter 7 is ready.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
So happy to hear the team is coming together for the betterment of this game.
Saw some game files around the games of this site: separate .RPY or .RPA files for each chapter,
or a bundled 3MB and something scripts.RPA of scripts that can be worked on and dropped into the game folder
for easy fixes in between major updates.
They are in the process of updating chapters 1-5 as well. I am not sure if I will do a script update-release for that or just wait until chapter 7 is ready.
What ever it gets decided, easy modular workarounds to ensure speedy fixes are appreciated.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I am really enjoying this game! Quick question; from what game is the MC's laptop wallpaper and big poster? The one with the girl with the flam wings? Also
Edit: I had only made it through 4 chapters or so before writing the above :) Glad to see I was right!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am really enjoying this game! Quick question; from what game is the MC's laptop wallpaper and big poster? The one with the girl with the flam wings? Also
I thought I was imagining things too... so I'm not the only one? No one else mentioned it.

:)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

First off thank you very much for the positive comments, and I am glad to hear you are enjoying the game. As for the girl on the wall and laptop, it is just something I made for fun, and is not from a game. Same with the girl laying on the car, they were both something I was playing around with. Now for the important part the girl with the pink hair hidden in the background, I have already confirmed she is not the sister, and if you look closer at the image I put in about the house ad there is a small section hidden there that gives some more details about her. I am known to hide clues in plain sight and within dialog so you really need to pay attention to what is there. I very rarely put any filler dialog most things are there for a reason.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought I was imagining things too... so I'm not the only one? No one else mentioned it.

:)
She has been asked about several times, and she is important to the story. I even added the joke about the MC thinking she is his sister too this last update.

• Wow

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
She has been asked about several times, and she is important to the story. I even added the joke about the MC thinking she is his sister too this last update.
Ooooof... sorry to be late to the party... :(

I caught your tendency to plant clues all over, I usually store and let it pass, I feel that the time will come that it will all be relevant.

I don't know how I missed the people talking about her... well, I am ADHD, so... no wonder really.

Peace :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh, don't worry I love any excuse to talk more about my VN. I was chatting with some fans the other day on Discord and I reminded them they may want to replay the scene in chapter 1 with Diamonds/Ellie and the MC at the burger place. They were trying to figure out why Ellie's mom was not involved during the therapy session. That conversation in chapter 1 is filled with so many clues, that people have overlooked until I pointed it out. You never know how important simple dialog is until it comes back later. I know at some point I will start calling out a lot of the early dialog clues too.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes