FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, don't worry I love any excuse to talk more about my VN. I was chatting with some fans the other day on Discord and I reminded them they may want to replay the scene in chapter 1 with Diamonds/Ellie and the MC at the burger place. They were trying to figure out why Ellie's mom was not involved during the therapy session. That conversation in chapter 1 is filled with so many clues, that people have overlooked until I pointed it out. You never know how important simple dialog is until it comes back later. I know at some point I will start calling out a lot of the early dialog clues too.
Yeah, I think it's time to replay this.

I usually wait a bit longer before replaying, but, you're making a good point, there are a lot of clues we couldn't make any sense of, or even understand, at the beginning. Yeah, it's time to restart. Sorry queue, you'll be delayed.

Peace :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, so many people thought she was the sister, even when I said she wasn't. So, I thought it would be fun to play into that in the update. Trust me I read every comment both positive and negative ones. Sometimes I like to toss in the comments in the script in different ways like in this last chapter with the MC thinking the girl was his sister.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, my GPU is being shipped back from MSI hopefully the issue is fixed this time. I will be testing the GPU for a few days before I post anything further about it, but if all goes well I should be able to get to Chapter 7 quickly. While the GPU was out for repairs I did a review of the script for Chapter 7 and fixed some of it based on events that happened much sooner than they were supposed too, and added a few new events. I am also adding one of the scenes that got cut from Chapter 6 into Chapter 7. I believe one of our Harem members has been missed a bit. I also got approval from the next Dev/Game that will be featured in Chapter 7, another fun game and this one ties into a unique story line too.

I have also updated the tags for "The List" through Chapter 6. Hopefully, I got all the appropriate ones listed now. If I missed anything let me know, I am not the best at identifying the tags needed.

Well that is all for now. Hopefully next time I will have a better update for everyone on actual progress for Chapter 7.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wanted to let everyone know the GPU is back and working again. I will start back up with the weekly update posts with teasers next week. Thank you all for the continued support during these annoying issues with both RMA's. I think it is finally working right.

Work is back in progress on "The List". :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This is why tags are so important in this forum. If it weren't for the newly added urination tag (I'm a fan of it if it wasn't clear) I wouldn't have ever tried this gem of a game.
Besides the great sex scenes, this game's story is cool and original, despite the rather classic subplot.

It's somewhat sad you've scrapped the chapter wrap-up scenes, those were really nice and fun to read. But this is still a great game nonetheless.

Keep up the great work, Uncle Loco! (PS: no patreon/ss/buymeacoffee)?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is why tags are so important in this forum. If it weren't for the newly added urination tag (I'm a fan of it if it wasn't clear) I wouldn't have ever tried this gem of a game.
Besides the great sex scenes, this game's story is cool and original, despite the rather classic subplot.

It's somewhat sad you've scrapped the chapter wrap-up scenes, those were really nice and fun to read. But this is still a great game nonetheless.

Keep up the great work, Uncle Loco! (PS: no patreon/ss/buymeacoffee)?
Thanks for the comments and I am glad you enjoyed the game so far.

I did get a lot of comments about the wrap-ups after I removed them. I might add them back but put a different twist on them, but still keeping the same humor.

The plan is to create a Patreon page in January. I wanted to prove I could do this before I set something up. Still working on the details for that though.

Reactions: darlic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks for the comments and I am glad you enjoyed the game so far.

I did get a lot of comments about the wrap-ups after I removed them. I might add them back but put a different twist on them, but still keeping the same humor.

The plan is to create a Patreon page in January. I wanted to prove I could do this before I set something up. Still working on the details for that though.
Please consider Subscribe Star also. I subscribe to 3-4 over there and would add you there also.I used Paetron several years ago for some you tube people I use to follow till they kicked them off the platform for their political views.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just a fun little render to celebrate Halloween. I wanted to do something different this year so I had some characters from my game dress up as characters from other games. Hope you enjoy it and have a Happy and Safe Halloween.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just a fun little render to celebrate Halloween. I wanted to do something different this year so I had some characters from my game dress up as characters from other games. Hope you enjoy it and have a Happy and Safe Halloween.

Is it weird that I play and love all those games? It is isn't it? Well... if it were only these, LOL

Peace :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Is it weird that I play and love all those games? It is isn't it? Well... if it were only these, LOL

Peace :)
I've played 4/5 (dropped one though) and the one I haven't yet played is on "The List" already. :ROFLMAO:

I also haven't played this but, it's also on "The List". ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It has been way too long since I was able to do a teaser post, but now that the GPU is back it is time to do these again. First off the GPU seems fixed at this point, sorry for being so sneaky about it I wanted to be sure it was working. Thank you to everyone who provided suggestions and support while I couldn't work on the VN much I really appreciate that. Workwise everything is moving along very nicely, I completed 95 renders for chapter 7 this past week. It should have been higher, but I had a lot to redo based on a setting I missed. Well, that is all for now. Here is hoping for another great week of rendering.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Coming back after a while, whilst there's a lot of good things about the game... I would really have the MC less on screen in your next game or if this is a long one, in this moving forward. Most of the players in this community probably would rather look at something sexy or pretty instead of the MC's face. Hope I didn't just say something others said earlier in the many many pages of this thread.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Coming back after a while, whilst there's a lot of good things about the game... I would really have the MC less on screen in your next game or if this is a long one, in this moving forward. Most of the players in this community probably would rather look at something sexy or pretty instead of the MC's face. Hope I didn't just say something others said earlier in the many many pages of this thread.
Thanks for the feedback I will try to keep that in mind as I move forward. There are 13 chapters planned for this first book, and then I will move on to the first of 2 side stories (both of which are connected to "The List").

Reactions: derpdurp

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just added a Patreon link to the OP as my page was finally approved. Currently, there is no plan for a SubscribeStar or other donation sites. This may change in the future but for now, it will just be Patreon.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes