JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Nice.

Picture five has more than a passing resemblance to Uma Thurman. :coffee:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

Oct. 8, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6

Download Mod v0.6 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~550MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612103 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 2612105
Does this work with 0.7?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is this strictly a harem game now? I haven't played in a long time and I thought it also had solo romance paths. Did my old man memory fail me again?

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Is this strictly a harem game now? I haven't played in a long time and I thought it also had solo romance paths. Did my old man memory fail me again?
I think your remembering the part where If you left with the nurse, the game would end with her solo, But nothing else changed if you did not go with her.

Edit: Damn Loco, You jumped in as I was typing...LOL

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The woman that Alexis brings in to the apartment to help you recover.
Not ringin any bells for me. I just remember the girl we meet at the poker game and then meetin up with her again later, or maybe we called her. This was way back. I'm old and my memory is shit.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Not ringin any bells for me. I just remember the girl we meet at the poker game and then meetin up with her again later, or maybe we called her. This was way back. I'm old and my memory is shit.
Her name was Lily. When she left, You were given the choice to go with her (solo ending with Lily) or continue..

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Diamonds/Ellie is still in the game.
That's good.

Her name was Lily. When she left, You were given the choice to go with her (solo ending with Lily) or continue..
Sorry. Still don't remember that.

Lily is the nurse who helps you recover she is in Chapter 2. She is the fourth girl in the pictures on the OP.
Yeah. I only remember Diamonds. She must've been the icing on the cake for me. I'll be restarting anyway, so, I'll be meeting all the girls.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes