JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
She should not be called Raven if you have an example can you send it to me. I don't have anyone in the story named raven and I want this fixed.
Hi Uncle Loco attaching one of the examples catnapper may have meant I suppose I better say this is from version 0.6
The list.png

Reactions: fekk you

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so the Raven mystery has been solved it is a coding issue. There is a code for the names and I used ra twice. Ra should be when Rob and Alexis talk at the same time, but I also used ra for Raven who is the tattoo artist's girlfriend. I will correct this when I release chapter 8.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry I am not that great at that part I know. The main focus for me is storyline. A lot of the lewd scenes are lacking I am just shit at writing dialog for them.
Just do what you do! I mean, it works fairly well for Talothral for example ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry I am not that great at that part I know. The main focus for me is storyline. A lot of the lewd scenes are lacking I am just shit at writing dialog for them.
There honestly doesn't need to be any dialogue during sex. I mean, lots of grunting and growling sure. But I for one don't want to have a discussion. Also dirty talk is a turn off for me at least.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I'm getting this virus alert from the Windows Defender. I have downloaded it from Mega and Pixel. Does anyone else get it?

Screenshot 2023-12-19 173201.png

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, there are a few reasons for this. Book 2 will be one of the main ones.
No offense intended Loco, but if there is a story reason Rob is "needed" then it should be told in advance and there from the getgo, not to mention some people have names that trigger them because of things in their childhood, bullying for instance. Every bully I had in public schools were named Chad (also played hockey) or Rob, and playing from the perspective of a character named either of those makes me want to punch someone. I forgot to mention that as soon as those selfsame bullies targetted me or my friends, they ended up in hospitals and I ended up suspended, and I moved schools so often that I never got expelled, but inevitably every Rob or Chad I ran into at a new school was a bully.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to hear your bad experiences with the name Rob. There is a mod you can use if you want to change the name, it is not made by me, but i have been told it works just fine. I don't endorse the mod, but I won't complain if anyone uses it.

The mc of the list will cross over into the second story and third stories which will feature a differnt mc. So in order to avoid confusion I wanted to keep his name set.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
No offense intended Loco, but if there is a story reason Rob is "needed" then it should be told in advance and there from the getgo, not to mention some people have names that trigger them because of things in their childhood, bullying for instance. Every bully I had in public schools were named Chad (also played hockey) or Rob, and playing from the perspective of a character named either of those makes me want to punch someone. I forgot to mention that as soon as those selfsame bullies targetted me or my friends, they ended up in hospitals and I ended up suspended, and I moved schools so often that I never got expelled, but inevitably every Rob or Chad I ran into at a new school was a bully.
REjoyce! IN this game MC gets swindled outta all his money, literally shot to death and pushed off a window somewhat higher than Bran Stark did, he gets beaten to a pulp by wild bullying girls owned by another bully and is ruteenly kicked, stabbed and shot around the places he goes for his job, as he is the only human thrall in a vampire world.
You get avenged many times over in this game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Eioreal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
REjoyce! IN this game MC gets literally shot to death and pushed off a window somewhat higher than Bran Stark did, he gets beaten to a pulp by wild bullying girls owned by another bully and is ruteenly kicked, stabbed and shot around the places he goes for his job, as he is the only human thrall in a vampire world.
You get avenged many times over in this game.
Wut?

He didn't get shot at the start and he fell off the fire escape, he wasn't pushed.

He was training with the twin vamps. During combat training, people get punched .... that's the point.

He hasn't been stabbed or kicked and only got shot this update which he instantly healed anyway.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes