Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh I love all the theories. I won't say if any of them are right or not though. Blonde girl in the mc dream during chapter 1 is Connie she was the MC's girlfriend before she moved out of state, she is not his sister. The MC's known sister has pink hair and was shown in memory photos in chapter 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I dont know how many people have played the current version so i'll put somethings under a spoiler tag..

Uncle Loco When the original vampire being Eve the wife of Adam. it would had been better for it to be Adam's Original first wife Lilith since she is a name most people have forgotten and the bible has its best to keep her out.
That would had been a crazy reveal even tho Eve was also a surprise reveal But it reminded me of Supernatural revealing Eve being the mother of monsters.

Other then that I enjoyed the update and i am curious what is MC. Since he isnt a vamp or a werewolf

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
I'm on the 3rd Chapter and it's been interesting so far but am I the only one who thinks that Alexis sometimes looks insane and kinda scary when she has a wide smile, like ever since her 1st appearance it's been bothering me but this right here has my never stick your dick in crazy sensors going at full throttle?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah, it's not just Alexis, what it gods name is this face.................

You can't convince me this isn't a I'll murder you in your sleep smile,

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Just played through the game. Very happy I found this game at the first chapter that didn't end on a cliffhanger! Loving it so far. I really enjoy the clues, hints, and foreshadowing. The best part of the game for me is being able to craft sooo many theories and seeing how close I get. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Linda is totally Diamonds' mom, right? I know, no spoilers.

• Thinking Face

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I dont know how many people have played the current version so i'll put somethings under a spoiler tag..

Uncle Loco When the original vampire being Eve the wife of Adam. it would had been better for it to be Adam's Original first wife Lilith since she is a name most people have forgotten and the bible has its best to keep her out.
That would had been a crazy reveal even tho Eve was also a surprise reveal But it reminded me of Supernatural revealing Eve being the mother of monsters.

Other then that I enjoyed the update and i am curious what is MC. Since he isnt a vamp or a werewolf
Ahh but Eve's husband is not Adam in my story, also who says i left Lilith out.
There is a ton of lore still to come in future updates.

As for what the mc is there may have been a clue or two during the conversation between the mc and Eve.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just played through the game. Very happy I found this game at the first chapter that didn't end on a cliffhanger! Loving it so far. I really enjoy the clues, hints, and foreshadowing. The best part of the game for me is being able to craft sooo many theories and seeing how close I get. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Linda is totally Diamonds' mom, right? I know, no spoilers.
I am glad to heat you are enjoying the game so far. There are tons of clues hidden in the dialog of the game as to what will happen. I always like to tell people that one of the most important clue filled conversations happens in chapter 1 when the mc and diamonds/Ellie go out for burgers.

I really enjoy theory crafting myself so I wanted my story to hopefully spark others to do the same. I won't say if your small theory at the end is correct or not, but maybe you will get your answer in chapter 8.

• Yay, new update!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm on the 3rd Chapter and it's been interesting so far but am I the only one who thinks that Alexis sometimes looks insane and kinda scary when she has a wide smile, like ever since her 1st appearance it's been bothering me but this right here has my never stick your dick in crazy sensors going at full throttle?

yeah, it's not just Alexis, what it gods name is this face.................

You can't convince me this isn't a I'll murder you in your sleep smile,
Sorry sometimes the expressions I have are a little much. Don't worry Alexis is not crazy, but you should be meeting the real crazy people soon.

I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. Hopefully you continue to enjoy it through the rest of the chapters you have. There is a lot more planned for the mc as the is just book 1 of 5 planned.

• Yay, new update!

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
You can open this .rpy file with notepad and change "myname" to the name you want to use. i.e. "Harry". Make sure to keep it in quotation marks. Drop the edited file in the game folder and you're done. To change back just delete "myname.rpy" and "myname.rpyc" from the game folder.
It works but you forgot the Robbie nickname the twins use.
t1 = t1.replace("Robbie", "Myname")

Reactions: motseer

shadosgt

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks. I missed that one. I changed the file attachment in the original post and I'll repost it here.
1703180398631.png

getting this error seems like when the additional Robbie line was added additional Tab marks, 2 of them, were added as well. I've attached a corrected file.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3193088

getting this error seems like when the additional Robbie line was added additional Tab marks, 2 of them, were added as well. I've attached a corrected file.
Yeah, not sure how that happened. Thanks for the assist. Fortunately it didn't mess up anyone's game - they can just delete the file. Still, nice to have it fixed.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, not sure how that happened. Thanks for the assist. Fortunately it didn't mess up anyone's game - they can just delete the file. Still, nice to have it fixed.
Try this one instead, bro. It does require a bit of work on your part though. You'll figure it out. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Try this one instead, bro. It does require a bit of work on your part though. You'll figure it out. :ROFLMAO:
Hehe... you didn't even look, man. :p That's what I used to make it. It's just already set up with all the name variations for this VN. Heh, thanks for lookin' out for me though. :cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hehe... you didn't even look, man. :p That's what I used to make it. It's just already set up with all the name variations for this VN. Heh, thanks for lookin' out for me though. :cool:
It's workin for me. At least as far as I've played so far. Where does it fuck up?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's workin for me. At least as far as I've played so far. Where does it fuck up?
Hehe... it doesn't. I had missed one of Rob's name variations and when I added it a couple extra spaces got in... dunno how... so it had a syntax error. But I fixed it so, yeah, it works just fine. Hehe... what we have here is a failure to communicate... :oops: All good, bro, if it didn't work I would delete it. :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hehe... it doesn't. I had missed one of Rob's name variations and when I added it a couple extra spaces got in... dunno how... so it had a syntax error. But I fixed it so, yeah, it works just fine. Hehe... what we have here is a failure to communicate... :oops: All good, bro, if it didn't work I would delete it. :D
Well, if there's an issue that mine won't fix, send me yours so that way I'm not pissin on the ceilin later. :ROFLMAO:

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
im a few chapters behind and still havent had time to playthrough to 7. yes /no please (has the reason for his family turning on him ben explained/answered in any way yet ? the little tid-bit has been bugging me since the start. hopping to get away from work in time to play this weekend but if i knew that the reason for their treatment of MC id make time ....sleep be damned lol.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes