Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
New Teaser and status.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did you do? Is sugah mama not giving him fashion advice anymore? How did our goddess let MC get outta the house like this? MC needs some serious leg work - his date looks all the way marvelous and toned for a throbbing end for this awesome night to be.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The story is loosely based on a WtM character I played in a table top game. I had to modify a lot of things and added my own twists as well. Glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far too.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1705002423100.png
654 Calories in a salad ? What type is it? Burger+stake and bacon salad?
New Teaser and status.

Hmm, I feel like we have been here before.
Now, what is Kelly up to is she hungry, or does she notice the hungry eyes of the cashier?
We all know Kelly is normally up to no good, but maybe she is just here for a burger.
I guess you will have to wait for chapter 8 to find out.

• Haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Whatever salad that is part of the asset. Trust me I did not design the signage, just came back to a familiar location.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's not the salad, but the sauce (dressing) that makes you fat. To change the old (as old as me) joke. :ROFLMAO:

Love this game and it's LIs.

Thanks for the positive comments I am glad you are enjoying it and all the LI.

Chapter 8 will be a very interesting one for sure. Who knows what kind of crazy things I have in store.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm just playing through this game now, probably halfway trough chapter 6 I guess, and it's been all good so far.

My one complaint is that the MC seems to be a bit of a dumb ass. I'm talking absolutely clueless to the shit happening right in front of his face. He can't seem to make basic connections or figure anything out on his own and basically needs everything explained to him. Also $350,000 for that mansion? Daaamn, there must be something seriously wrong with that place.

But yeah. Apart from that. I'm enjoying it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm just playing through this game now, probably halfway trough chapter 6 I guess, and it's been all good so far.

My one complaint is that the MC seems to be a bit of a dumb ass. I'm talking absolutely clueless to the shit happening right in front of his face. He can't seem to make basic connections or figure anything out on his own and basically needs everything explained to him. Also $350,000 for that mansion? Daaamn, there must be something seriously wrong with that place.

But yeah. Apart from that. I'm enjoying it.
I am glad you are enjoying it, and yes the MC is a little clueless on purpose. This will change over time though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just do not invite the them in: that is it. She fears their ”daddy”, MC gets trashed by them and threatened or not really by their ”daddy”: why risk loosing everything? You said it perfectly- why be rag dolled by these insufferable assholes some more after they caused so horrible strife in the past? All this game time and nobody grew a spine? Really?

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just do not invite the them in: that is it. She fears their ”daddy”, MC gets trashed by them and threatened or not really by their ”daddy”: why risk loosing everything? You said it perfectly- why be rag dolled by these insufferable assholes some more after they caused so horrible strife in the past? All this game time and nobody grew a spine? Really?
Tell me you didn't read the story without telling me you didn't read the story.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah .. actually this is what dev told us about what is supposed to happen, word for word:
”the twins are back I wonder what kind of trouble they are here for this chapter. Last time they blew up a building, hopefully, they don't blow up the new house in chapter 8, Alexis just paid it off.”

conclusion: they are deadly terror level antagonists to Alexis, the girl MC is devoted to in this game.

History of their run ins:
1-Alexis, how does she feel about the twins? - Yes, she does fear them
2-How would you describe them? - They are pretty crazy but maybe a little too crazy for the MC,
as he is nowhere near as dark as they are.
3-How do they behave? - Yes, they are over the top, but they are supposed to be that way, they are mentally broken.
4-How are we supposed to see them? - the twins are unstable and mentally broken.

Conclusion:
I understand the twins ruin things for some people. No need to fight about it.

We are on the same page that Alexis fears them and they are unstable and mentally broken
and have previously rag dolled MC and Alexis appologised to MC for their abuse,
while they themselves and their ”daddy” threatened MC with death and laughed about it.

Easy peasy aversion of a tragedy - do not invite them into your home, because if you do,
they stand to threaten you and make you feel afraid for your life and property in your own home.
They are unstable and mentally broken in their horrible ways, which means they will never change.

Why, oh why should Alexis or MC change to accomodate such assholes in their life?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes