Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah .. actually this is what dev told us about what is supposed to happen, word for word:
”the twins are back I wonder what kind of trouble they are here for this chapter. Last time they blew up a building, hopefully, they don't blow up the new house in chapter 8, Alexis just paid it off.”

conclusion: they are deadly terror level antagonists to Alexis, the girl MC is devoted to in this game.

History of their run ins:
1-Alexis, how does she feel about the twins? - Yes, she does fear them
2-How would you describe them? - They are pretty crazy but maybe a little too crazy for the MC,
as he is nowhere near as dark as they are.
3-How do they behave? - Yes, they are over the top, but they are supposed to be that way, they are mentally broken.
4-How are we supposed to see them? - the twins are unstable and mentally broken.

Conclusion:
I understand the twins ruin things for some people. No need to fight about it.

We are on the same page that Alexis fears them and they are unstable and mentally broken
and have previously rag dolled MC and Alexis appologised to MC for their abuse,
while they themselves and their ”daddy” threatened MC with death and laughed about it.

Easy peasy aversion of a tragedy - do not invite them into your home, because if you do,
they stand to threaten you and make you feel afraid for your life and property in your own home.
They are unstable and mentally broken in their horrible ways, which means they will never change.

Why, oh why should Alexis or MC change to accomodate such assholes in their life?
Okay so let's clear up a few things about the twins and TKA. Spoilers here if you have not played through chapter 7.

While Alexis fears them as should anyone else considering they are ancient vampires, which might also play a factor in why she never mentions them or TKA around Nathan. She also has built a friendship with them, and see understands how to navigate around them. The MC is still learning this. We need to understand that not all vampires look at humans the same way (don't forget how Charlotte was at first too).

So, in chapter 6 we learn that TKA was kidnapped by the hunters. The first person the twins look to for help is Alexis (that is a respectful thing). They respect her and so does TKA after building a relationship with them (not sexual just friendship to be 100% clear), we don't see this but it did happen (why else would she think of them to help train the MC). As for the MC, the twins/TKA are still learning about him, and sometimes people forget to hold back during training sessions or their jokes do not come off as jokes.

The MC is the one that steps up offering to help them save TKA, putting his life on the line to help save friends of Alexis and his (we all have that one friend we have stupid banter with that no one understands why you put up with). While I only showed a few sessions with the MC and the twins to save time they have been training together since those scenes. They are friends but the relationship is odd, once the twins saw what the MC was able to do to help (torture scene) them find TKA, they started to see him as more than just a human. Which in turn also earned a lot of respect from TKA for what the MC did for him and his girls. The twins are mentally unstable and childlike at times (well most of the time) but they are great at what they do, and great to have on your side. Also, the building they blew up was filled with hunters, you know the ones that kidnapped TKA, Cassie, and who knows how many others. Oh, don't forget the MC also asked the twins and TKA to get more information out of Kevin. Now I get people don't like the twins for several reasons, but they play an important role in book 1.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Okay so let's clear up a few things about the twins and TKA. Spoilers here if you have not played through chapter 7.

While Alexis fears them as should anyone else considering they are ancient vampires, which might also play a factor in why she never mentions them or TKA around Nathan. She also has built a friendship with them, and see understands how to navigate around them. The MC is still learning this. We need to understand that not all vampires look at humans the same way (don't forget how Charlotte was at first too).

So, in chapter 6 we learn that TKA was kidnapped by the hunters. The first person the twins look to for help is Alexis (that is a respectful thing). They respect her and so does TKA after building a relationship with them (not sexual just friendship to be 100% clear), we don't see this but it did happen (why else would she think of them to help train the MC). As for the MC, the twins/TKA are still learning about him, and sometimes people forget to hold back during training sessions or their jokes do not come off as jokes.

The MC is the one that steps up offering to help them save TKA, putting his life on the line to help save friends of Alexis and his (we all have that one friend we have stupid banter with that no one understands why you put up with). While I only showed a few sessions with the MC and the twins to save time they have been training together since those scenes. They are friends but the relationship is odd, once the twins saw what the MC was able to do to help (torture scene) them find TKA, they started to see him as more than just a human. Which in turn also earned a lot of respect from TKA for what the MC did for him and his girls. The twins are mentally unstable and childlike at times (well most of the time) but they are great at what they do, and great to have on your side. Also, the building they blew up was filled with hunters, you know the ones that kidnapped TKA, Cassie, and who knows how many others. Oh, don't forget the MC also asked the twins and TKA to get more information out of Kevin. Now I get people don't like the twins for several reasons, but they play an important role in book 1.
I'm really lookin forward to more of the game, just NOT them. :eek:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I understand the twins are not for everyone, their role in the story is pretty limited to the first book after that they may make one more appearance. They are mostly here for a nod to the real TKA, who sadly passed away before he could see this project come to life.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sorry at all for saying this but anyone that thinks the human MC that has barely had a fight in his life should be able to handle Vampires that are far stronger, faster and been around a hell of a lot longer with many years of combat experience .... is clearly an idiot.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Somebody please tell me that Alexis looses the stupidly long eyelashes, those things are a crime against beauty and and a waste of a good redhead

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
a hoio.gif
Cover has to work for the advance. that huge fire extinguisher canister is a huge liability that if exploited could discombobulate and hinder the advance. Alex should throw it at the adversaries and shoot it to explode in their faces, rather than risk having it explode in her and MCs faces.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The List [v0.08] [Uncle Loco]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Can't believe it. It is really the fucking sister in the end. Then who is the one using portal?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
please tell me sister actually dead and there won't be any fucking redemption arc for her

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
please tell me sister actually dead and there won't be any fucking redemption arc for her
The worst is turn her into what she hate, a vampire. But I guess the sister had better died once for all. A ungraceful bastard deserved none redemption.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes