Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
A huge 11 Patreon subs after over a year. Probably should have put incest, lolis, and other optional taboos in it and put it on SS/BB and other AVN sites, would have probably got more subs.
Well now he has 13 patrons, including me. I really like this vn.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Have fun. No incest, lolis, or other optional taboo kinks then I don't sub (= not allowed on Patreon or here anyway), and only then when the dev has a proven track record. More often than not these days I just write it down on a post-it if it interested me enough and wait until it's finished then send a 1-time $10 and let everyone else assume the risk of subsidizing it until then.
No worries man you don't need to sub or donate at all. This is a fun project for me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think I'll have to restart the game on next update, there's a lot more info now that needs to be refreshed.

Peace :)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
A huge 11 Patreon subs after over a year. Probably should have put incest, lolis, and other optional taboos in it and put it on SS/BB and other AVN sites, would have probably got more subs.
Correction, Uncle Loco didnt have Patreon until December 2023, so it havent been a full year yet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I think I'll have to restart the game on next update, there's a lot more info now that needs to be refreshed.

Peace :)
Uncle Loco does a recap for each update, but you're right about early info getting harder and harder to retain. Would be nice if the recap covered the entire story, otherwise I'll be in the same boat as you.

• Thinking Face

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I DON'T SEE MIND CONTROL ON THIS GAME
Is it because of your eye-sight issues that you are typing in caps-lock? Or are you deaf and need to shout to hear yourself?

There are a few instances of it by some of the characters, it is subtle, but it is pointed out in the story. Tried reading?

Peace :(

Reactions: WheresLucifer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I DON'T SEE MIND CONTROL ON THIS GAME
Mind control has been used a few times now. Alexis has used it on the mc a few times and other characters have too. It is a vampire power, and the mc is not a vampire so he can't use it.

There are some rules about the power which Alexis talks about in the game. Basically just watch for the eyes to change to a yellow/gold color which indicates the power is being activated.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ive liked this story.. emphasis on STORY for a while but two things still stop me from liking it fully and its slowly gone onto the i'll read it some time later pile.. 1.. the fact we have to use a rename mod everytime we start a new chapter.. this should have been in or added from the start or added by the dev by this point.. and 2 the MC for someone who is SO sought after by women and lusted after the dev chose or created the most ugly rat faced looking protag ive seen in any VN.. its really off putting

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ive liked this story.. emphasis on STORY for a while but two things still stop me from liking it fully and its slowly gone onto the i'll read it some time later pile.. 1.. the fact we have to use a rename mod everytime we start a new chapter.. this should have been in or added from the start or added by the dev by this point.. and 2 the MC for someone who is SO sought after by women and lusted after the dev chose or created the most ugly rat faced looking protag ive seen in any VN.. its really off putting
You can have point 2, it's a matter of taste, so, you can have it...

About point 1, the Dev has explained that the name is to stay because it is a relevant part of the story. Why? We don't know.... yet. If it is THAT important that you name it something else, that it interferes in your enjoyment of the story... I dunno mate, it's a weird hill to die on... but, you do you.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can have point 2, it's a matter of taste, so, you can have it...

About point 1, the Dev has explained that the name is to stay because it is a relevant part of the story. Why? We don't know.... yet. If it is THAT important that you name it something else, that it interferes in your enjoyment of the story... I dunno mate, it's a weird hill to die on... but, you do you.

I'm the same as Crowangel. I rename and if at some point the name is that important, which I doubt, I'll remove my namin mod. I did the same with Eternum when I played that. But I think the dev finally gave us the choice to rename the MC if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Crowangel
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes