Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
dunno why. just ran through from the start for first two chapters on the ol' skippy and it is still working.
gremlins? bad download? hexed? SABOTAGE?? tune in next we....er..sorry. brain fart :D

i tend to download compressed versions as once or twice i have hit errors with full downloads that have not been in compressed versions so i always get them if over 1.5 gigatities

sometimes they unwittingly iron out kinks, other times find and sort them. guys here are good at that :)
either way i hope you guys get sorted. nothing worse than hitting exceptions. it's a boner killer ;)
I had a proofreader come in and fix a lot of the grammar issues which would be my guess as to why the skip is not working for you.

Reactions: consumptionist

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Last version I tested was full release... (I normally use the crunch compress, I know small number of AVN failed to process with the crunch, compare to full) I will test the crunch edition. I already placed my saved somewhere as back up. Which it should allow me to test it from the beginning. I have to check to see if the harem starts in Chapter one or two. Will post it later tonight when i am testing it. (I will have to delete the cache saves in hidden folder as well)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Update... Quick summary. (1) I cleared the cache in hidden folder of the saves. (2) extracted the crunched compress (3) open fresh game. (4) Went to the first opening render and click on Harem tracker. No known error yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will continue to test it through end of chapter one and post status update. This been tested using the crunched compressed, not normal compress that been release by Uncle Loco.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sweatin it anyway. Don't need it tbf. I play solo paths. If those are no longer part of the game, well that's a bad thing for me. lol
There is a primary harem which is unavoidable (Alexis, Kelly, Madison). There are optional characters too like Ellie/Diamonds, Charlotte, Gabi, and more.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
On Pc: Windows 11 and also on Linux Mint.
Well, I tested the tracker at game start, then at a later point in the game right after the poker game. I'm assuming it fails as it is not yet populated or has not yet been initialized.

My guess is simply an unintended issue that pops up if you click on the View harem button too early.
I clicked it to see if i could get a snapshot of what women would show up in game. Basically taking the temps to see if my type would be there or more of the stereotypical ones.
Possibly.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Grid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\VNs\The List\TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.08\renpy\display\layout.py", line 561, in per_interact
    raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")
Exception: Grid not completely full.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090602
TheList 0.8
Tue Feb 20 14:24:21 2024

OfficiallyGames can you check out some of these errors people are seeing with the Harem tracker?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I had a proofreader come in and fix a lot of the grammar issues which would be my guess as to why the skip is not working for you.
oh i think you quoted the wrong guy there ;)
no issues here. appreciate the response though.(y)

just keep doing what your doing. it may just be a minor glitch for some with download sites. it happens. no biggy

Jan 17, 2021
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings).

Feb. 19, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.08

Download Mod v0.8 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~610MB)
Pixeldrain -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 3368386
I don't see any option to change the name in the mod settings menu, or anywhere else.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
OfficiallyGames can you check out some of these errors people are seeing with the Harem tracker?
Ok, just to eliminate variables i extracted the game to a different folder and this time i did "NOT" add any of the Unren options. Yep forgot to mention that i used unren for the options like console and skip and such. I ALWAYS use that. Without console it works, but as soon as i add it I crash.
So unless there is something else that causes it i think i can narrow it down to Unren option 3: Enable Console and Developer Menu.
For some reason it appears to not be compatible.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok, just to eliminate variables i extracted the game to a different folder and this time i did "NOT" add any of the Unren options. Yep forgot to mention that i used unren for the options like console and skip and such. I ALWAYS use that. Without console it works, but as soon as i add it I crash.
So unless there is something else that causes it i think i can narrow it down to Unren option 3: Enable Console and Developer Menu.
For some reason it appears to not be compatible.
Well, I'll try that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have been told the story is good or at least decent. ;)
Well, Diamonds is great. Story, well, not sure yet. I took my meds and then my old ass got sidetracked. Now, I'm procrstinatin about gettin to bed before my meds causes me to post in the wrong section,(Which I did, just a moment ago when I quoted you, thinkin I was quotin someone in a different thread, so, I quickly deleted that. :ROFLMAO: ) or possibly say something retarded like I did the other night. :LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well, Diamonds is great. Story, well, not sure yet. I took my meds and then my old ass got sidetracked. Now, I'm procrstinatin about gettin to bed before my meds causes me to post in the wrong section,(Which I did, just a moment ago when I quoted you, thinkin I was quotin someone in a different thread, so, I quickly deleted that. :ROFLMAO: ) or possibly say something retarded like I did the other night. :LOL:
I do that without taking meds, fuck it sucks getting old.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
dun dun duuuuuun
what a reveal

up next...
MC will be sticking his dick in incestuous crazy (don't pretend you don't know that's where we are going), hopefully very deep in her tight little hamster's mouth.....complete with squeaking noises it's that tight :ROFLMAO: ;)
Rape & incest incoming? Please no rape....
I have been told the story is good or at least decent. ;)
But that last cliffhanger sucked ;)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.08] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes