JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
At the end of Ch.8 shouldn't "Narrator" be exchanged for "Kelly", as Kelly is doing the talking as Robbie is the narrator and indisposed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
At the end of Ch.8 shouldn't "Narrator" be exchanged for "Kelly", as Kelly is doing the talking as Robbie is the narrator and indisposed.
Yep that was a mistake it should have been Kelly, it is being fixed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Rape & incest incoming? Please no rape....

But that last cliffhanger sucked ;)
There is no rape coming. It was just a discussion as Diamonds/Ellie was sexualy assaulted prior to meeting the MC. This was talked about in chapter 1, at the burger place. That conversation is one of the most important ones in the game so far. There are lots of clues, hints and foreshadowing in that one.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the cliffhanger, but that one was needed.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
There is no rape coming. It was just a discussion as Diamonds/Ellie was sexualy assaulted prior to meeting the MC. This was talked about in chapter 1, at the burger place. That conversation is one of the most important ones in the game so far. There are lots of clues, hints and foreshadowing in that one.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the cliffhanger, but that one was needed.
I meant all the comments regarding snagging the sister...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Cliffhangers suck. I grew up with that shit and they should've died out in the 60s and 70s. Haven't gotten to the cliffhanger in this yet, but yeah. Fuck cliffhangers.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry I use them. Sometimes they are small little things and other times they are big ones like the end of chapter 8.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am working on chapter 9 already. First teaser will be posted here tomorrow. They typically get posted every Monday on my patreon/discord and then I post them here on Thursday's

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry I use them. Sometimes they are small little things and other times they are big ones like the end of chapter 8.
Don't be sorry. It's your game. Me, I gave up on all my shows as a kid because of it. I instead played outside and when I was a preteen I started goin to the gym and playin sports. So, if I disappear from your game thread, don't worry, I'll be back for the full game. Well, if I'm still kickin. I'm old and not healthy anymore.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was quite skeptical with the 4th wall stuff at the start, stuck it out, and really enjoyed it. Plowed through 8 chapters in one sit.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Part of me would like to go back in time to fix chapter 1, and some of the things I did there. This is my first vn so it is a learning curve for me.

Reactions: binglebangles

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Part of me would like to go back in time to fix chapter 1, and some of the things I did there. This is my first vn so it is a learning curve for me.
Yeah, but people get upset when devs rework the game because it takes away dev time from gettin out new content. Reworks can be done when game is finished. But you could always do a bit here and there, save it all and at mid-game, drop the rework and as long as the variables/ren'py version stay the same, it should flow well and not cause undue chaos amongst the fans. But if those change, at least the restart won't cause as much chaos.

Reactions: divingmedic

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I discovered and recovered this VN only now, so:
1) The story fascinates me a lot, excellent work!
2) Usually I'm not a big fan of harems but every girl has her own personality and charm, so that's fine.
3) Most importantly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with an all-redhead harem

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, but people get upset when devs rework the game because it takes away dev time from gettin out new content. Reworks can be done when game is finished. But you could always do a bit here and there, save it all and at mid-game, drop the rework and as long as the variables/ren'py version stay the same, it should flow well and not cause undue chaos amongst the fans. But if those change, at least the restart won't cause as much chaos.
Don't worry there will be no re-work for this game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I discovered and recovered this VN only now, so:
1) The story fascinates me a lot, excellent work!
2) Usually I'm not a big fan of harems but every girl has her own personality and charm, so that's fine.
3) Most importantly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with an all-redhead harem
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. There are a lot of characters that will come and go as the story is planned for 5 books. Main harem members will be around for a long time as the story is set to spread over 20 years. Lots of interesting things still to come.

Also as much as I would like an all redhead harem, I think a little variety is better. I can't expect everyone to have a redhead fetish.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. There are a lot of characters that will come and go as the story is planned for 5 books. Main harem members will be around for a long time as the story is set to spread over 20 years. Lots of interesting things still to come.

Also as much as I would like an all redhead harem, I think a little variety is better. I can't expect everyone to have a redhead fetish.
True, but more redheads is a great solution even if there is no problem... :p

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes