Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Imo the game could use some vampire lore. One of my fav scenes is the war flashback even if we don't see too much of what happened there. I know sex scenes are important but the game is suffering the Harem curse. In the end most harem focused games become one sex scene after another without anything interesting going for it between them.

Last edited:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Decided to replay this, Are SB and BB from another game? I feel like theres such a backstory for them that it feels like it'd be a waste not having their own game

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Decided to replay this, Are SB and BB from another game? I feel like theres such a backstory for them that it feels like it'd be a waste not having their own game
They where created by the late The Krypt Angel (a good friend of Uncle Loco) based on a LI from WVM (you have her in your banner ;) ). They are in The List as a sign of respect towards TKA.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
They where created by the late The Krypt Angel (a good friend of Uncle Loco) based on a LI from WVM (you have her in your banner ;) ). They are in The List as a sign of respect towards TKA.
Oh that's awesome I didn't know that, But who are they based off from WVM? WVM is easily my most played and favorite avn out there and I'm not sure who they could be based around

Edit, Actually are they based off Shauna?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh that's awesome I didn't know that, But who are they based off from WVM? WVM is easily my most played and favorite avn out there and I'm not sure who they could be based around

Edit, Actually are they based off Shauna?
Compare body size and hair style ;)

Also, she's on the left side of your banner :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Imo the game could use some vampire lore. One of my fav scenes is the war flashback even if we don't see too much of what happened there. I know sex scenes are important but the game is suffering the Harem curse. In the end most harem focused games become one sex scene after another without anything interesting going for it between them.
A lot more Vampire lore is coming I promise. Eve will provide a lot of information to the MC.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was writing the story for the game when the real TKA was still alive. We planned to write a side story about the twins and TKA. After his death, I put that idea on hold (still not sure if I could do it justice without him). He helped write a lot of the dialog for BB, SB, and TKA in the earlier chapters. I was writing dialog for the twins when I got the message of his passing. It was hard to take, and I put off work on writing for them for a while. I hope that he would be happy with how it all turned out. I even waited to release Chapter 1 on the anniversary of his passing and tried hard to release Chapter 7 on that day as well. Some of the others that knew TKA are pushing me to write the side story so it is possible I will get to it one day.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man this game is so good, the ending is such a cliffhanger can't wait for the next update.
So glad to hear you are enjoying the game. Chapter 9 is in progress. Hopefully, the events of chapter 9 make up for the crazy cliffhanger from chapter 8.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I was writing the story for the game when the real TKA was still alive. We planned to write a side story about the twins and TKA. After his death, I put that idea on hold (still not sure if I could do it justice without him). He helped write a lot of the dialog for BB, SB, and TKA in the earlier chapters. I was writing dialog for the twins when I got the message of his passing. It was hard to take, and I put off work on writing for them for a while. I hope that he would be happy with how it all turned out. I even waited to release Chapter 1 on the anniversary of his passing and tried hard to release Chapter 7 on that day as well. Some of the others that knew TKA are pushing me to write the side story so it is possible I will get to it one day.
I truly believe your friend would be proud of the work and passion you did. It shows the love and friendship you dedicated to their memory.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
So glad to hear you are enjoying the game. Chapter 9 is in progress. Hopefully, the events of chapter 9 make up for the crazy cliffhanger from chapter 8.
No problem man, but I just saw that there is a pregnancy tag in this avn. Is it for the future? Cause I don't see that involves pregnancy in the game yet

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes