Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No problem man, but I just saw that there is a pregnancy tag in this avn. Is it for the future? Cause I don't see that involves pregnancy in the game yet
As of right now there is just the pregnancy path for Lily if you chose to leave with her to Texas. It is an alternate ending. However there is pregnancy planned for the main storyline too.

Reactions: D Dog

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow! did not expect that ending in that update(0.08)! pretty awesome story so far. can't wait to see the next update!
Thank you for the nice comments glad to hear you are enjoying the game. I hope you enjoy what is to come as there is still a long way to go in this story. I have 5 books (Games) planned for the saga.

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Ok, just to eliminate variables i extracted the game to a different folder and this time i did "NOT" add any of the Unren options. Yep forgot to mention that i used unren for the options like console and skip and such. I ALWAYS use that. Without console it works, but as soon as i add it I crash.
So unless there is something else that causes it i think i can narrow it down to Unren option 3: Enable Console and Developer Menu.
For some reason it appears to not be compatible.
Yeah, I can also confirm this works as long as you disable dev mode. I also enable it by default by some games have issues with the dev mode for some reason. Console mode works though.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thank's for a great story and storytelling.
Thank's for publishing it here for free!!
Really appreciate your hard work...
Awsome!!!
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far. There is still a lot to come. Chapter 9 in well underway, and the weekly update will be posted here on Thursday with the status and a teaser image.

Rune H

Dec 30, 2017
Yes i know that it is not easy to make this games. And it will take some time to make it. I do not expect to be ready now. But in later.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finally got around to checking this out last night and aside from another VN with a MC that I assume is supposed to be under 21 (a general legal age for gambling and poker) while looking closer to 31 than 21 woof at the beginning of this, some guy show's up murdering the MC's family and he's worrying about packing socks and underwear while planning his escape as his mother and sister are being killed. I immediately quit and not sure I want to go back. Seems like there could've been a way to do this and not put the MC in a position to make at least me lose respect for the character I'm playing so early on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Finally got around to checking this out last night and aside from another VN with a MC that I assume is supposed to be under 21 (a general legal age for gambling and poker) while looking closer to 31 than 21 woof at the beginning of this, some guy show's up murdering the MC's family and he's worrying about packing socks and underwear while planning his escape as his mother and sister are being killed. I immediately quit and not sure I want to go back. Seems like there could've been a way to do this and not put the MC in a position to make at least me lose respect for the character I'm playing so early on.
I'm not even gonna try to change your mind.

But.

Maybe there's more to their relationship than what you are presuming.

I "could" say a LOT more, but I'll leave it at that.

One thing tho, that may be related to this or not, here in Portugal we have a saying "Presunção e Água Benta cada um toma a que quer" - Presumptions and holly water each person takes what they want. There's also a few about projection and stuff, but I'll leave it that.

Peace :)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is a choice to go to the door and die then and there. The survival is always the path of the rat who abbandons the sinking ship - you wanna be the Titanic Commander that had literally nothing for character development or place in the plot of the movie but going down with the ship? Did you forget Leonardo and Kate ran like rats and literally jumped ship when they had nowhere else to run from danger - you mind telling us what other plots you had in mind for this game and the titanic?
I'm not even gonna try to change your mind.

But.

Maybe there's more to their relationship than what you are presuming.

I "could" say a LOT more, but I'll leave it at that.

One thing tho, that may be related to this or not, here in Portugal we have a saying "Presunção e Água Benta cada um toma a que quer" - Presumptions and holly water each person takes what they want. There's also a few about projection and stuff, but I'll leave it that.

There was a choice to be a dead hero or a dead victim - thank the dev for the Alex third option that kickstarted this game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No worries man I understand my game is not for everyone. I won't try to push you to keep going either.

MC is not a hero yet, especially not in chapter 1. He like most people are afraid to help in a situation like he was in. Plus would you really want to put you life on the line when you have no gun, no combat training and your family doesn't seem to care about you?

I know I made some mistakes early on and got a lot of negative feedback about a few things like the mc is dumb and why did I put those twins in the game. There are reasons for it all. This is a heroes journey from a nobody to someone special. I am not going to make things easy for the MC, he needs to struggle, make stupid mistakes, overlook things, not question things, and just fail at times. These are all learning experiences for him. Book one is a growth story and the mc has a long way to go still.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No worries man I understand my game is not for everyone. I won't try to push you to keep going either.

MC is not a hero yet, especially not in chapter 1. He like most people are afraid to help in a situation like he was in. Plus would you really want to put you life on the line when you have no gun, no combat training and your family doesn't seem to care about you?

I know I made some mistakes early on and got a lot of negative feedback about a few things like the mc is dumb and why did I put those twins in the game. There are reasons for it all. This is a heroes journey from a nobody to someone special. I am not going to make things easy for the MC, he needs to struggle, make stupid mistakes, overlook things, not question things, and just fail at times. These are all learning experiences for him. Book one is a growth story and the mc has a long way to go still.
Uncle, many people seem to think that they would do this and that in a situation like that. That they'd be heroes and die in a vain attempt to stop someone with a gun. That they are made of bulletproof materials or that they are special versions of flesh that can't be harmed.

Others, where I include myself, have seen face to face what a weapon can do, even if wielded by someone with no experience or poor training (in my case child soldiers some even younger than my 10 years), and we know, we know that bullets against flesh, flesh loses 100% of times. That cowering from a gun is not cowardice but prudence. We know that the smart thing is to do all you can to escape. Yes, it will burn forever in your perennial diminished self-image, but, you'll be alive to feel the burn. Survivor's guilt and PTSD are fucking REAL, dead heroes too.

The story, as you told it, made perfect sense for me. But, what do I know, I'm not an action hero with a fucking death wish. I am only someone that survived a brutal civil war sleeping under a bed with bullets peppering the walls of the room. That had to swerve between corpses to go to school, because fucking life doesn't stop.

P.S.: Maybe you all understand why I sign out with Peace now.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes