Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Best girl. 1000%. Too bad Loco won't let me solo her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry she will have a good story line in the saga. I also prefer harem and variety so sorry no solo paths. I know that is not for everyone, but i will try my best to give all the important characters their time to shine.

Ellie is back in chapter 9, I wonder if that is something important?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't worry she will have a good story line in the saga. I also prefer harem and variety so sorry no solo paths. I know that is not for everyone, but i will try my best to give all the important characters their time to shine.

Ellie is back in chapter 9, I wonder if that is something important?
I know you prefer harems and it's all good. I'm still catchin up on this one and hopefully I'll be caught up by the time 9 drops.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
I guess the girls in the Banner are the main LI's, does one of them die?

Because the intro made it sound like even one or more Li's die.
Why telling this, if this is the case?! It makes you not wana get invested in the Li's.

I don't care and don't want to know if other important Characters die, that
could be interesting for the story.

There is another high rated VN here that left people devastated at the end,
but it was still a nice journey. Because you didn't know and got invested in the LI's
If he would have said that one of the 2 main Li dies at the end people would
not cared for them, why would they?

What i read in the comments, the story seems realy interesting, so i
realy need to know this to start the story, i wouldn't care one bit and would go in blind
like in the other mentioned VN if it wasn't for the damn Intro that spoiled all interest.
Just mentioning vagly that people die in this VN would have been enough.
I wish i would have skipped it.

To understand why i do not completly like the intro regarding the Li's:
Its like having a story with time travel and in some point of the story
they travel back in time and everything that hapend to that point doesn't
matter anymore. Its fine for the reader because he enjoyed the story to this point.
But if this is mentioned that this will or will not be hapening, at the beginning of the
Story, the reader will or can't be realy invested in the story. Or in this case the Li's.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Why telling this, if this is the case?! It makes you not wana get invested in the Li's.

but it was still a nice journey. Because you didn't know and got invested in the LI's

realy need to know this to start the story, i wouldn't care one bit and would go in blind
like in the other mentioned VN if it wasn't for the damn Intro that spoiled all interest.
The life/death status of a love interest is currently unknown. We'll find out more in the next update by the look of things. Personally I don't see a permadeath happening to any LIs, certainly unavoidably. Like any time there are choices that could lead to a bad ending, there's a warning beside that choice.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

matter anymore. Its fine for the reader because he enjoyed the story to this point.
But if this is mentioned that this will or will not be hapening, at the beginning of the
Story, the reader will or can't be realy invested in the story. Or in this case the Li's.
This is one of five AVN series. I would recommend you check it out, currently this developer is working on chapter 9. End of chapter 8 was quite interesting, which some users were not please. However I do recommend checking it out, however, I recommend you take you time not only reading the captions, also look around it surrounding in case you may or may not pick up some clues. Also there are number of people didnt like the narrator parts like in the beginning or end of each chapters. I think it worth checking in my opinion. Also Some option may appears in color. Which would be explain in the beginning.

This developer is doing this on his own. Also he done a reasonable job releasing update of each chapter every 2-3 months if there is no conflicts in real life or major technical issue(s).

The life/death status of a love interest is currently unknown. We'll find out more in the next update by the look of things. Personally I don't see a permadeath happening to any LIs, certainly unavoidably. Like any time there are choices that could lead to a bad ending, there's a warning beside that choice.
True... We will expect unknown information as this developer continue to deliver his AVN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Ok, so first off I change the banner for each chapter to show who will be featured in the chapter. It doesn't always mean lewd content just the ones that play a role in the current chapter.

As for death, anyone could die not saying they will or won't but if you get to a certain point in the story it might not matter. If there is a death it is to drive the story it would not be a death simply to avoid something. I am working on a long saga here that will be spread out over 5 books (aka games). I take pride in the story as this is a story first VN but I always have at least some lewd content in each chapter.

I know this is vague but I want people to experience the story not worry about if someone will die and who it will or will not be. However, I want to set expectations up front that death is possible as there are dark elements in the game like violence, torture, and death. I understand this is not something for everyone, but I am making this for me and sharing it with everyone.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Alexis is she dead ?
I think you are going to have to wait until chapter 9 to find out. I know chapter 8 ended on a cruel evil cliffhanger but i am not spoling anything that big. Maybe the weekly teaser I post here on Thursdays will help.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes