Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Woah woah woah, who the fuck wants Britney to survive? I'm a big fan of incest, especially with sisters as many on this site can attest, but if they're not dead I better get the option to kill them myself.
Prior to the release of chapter 8, I got a lot of feedback about Britney. People wanted her to be alive and added to the harem. How times have changed.

#SayNoToBritney :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Prior to the release of chapter 8, I got a lot of feedback about Britney. People wanted her to be alive and added to the harem. How times have changed.

Well, yea, obviously. Prior to Chapter 8 I was one of them. But Chapter 8 changed a lot of things. Of course opinions are going to change.

I'm not against redemption arcs in the general sense, they can be great, but I don't see any path back for Britney assuming she lives and I can't kill her. The things she said alone, never mind what she did, I can't forgive. And what she did was itself unforgivable too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

You're mean. Mean as skunk. Of course this bunch of perverts wants to fuck the sister, even more when she's HOT. But, you withheld CRUCIAL information about her. Now that we know, we don't want to fuck her, we want her to get fucked...

Fuck that bitch.

#SayNoToBritney

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You're mean. Mean as skunk. Of course this bunch of perverts wants to fuck the sister, even more when she's HOT. But, you withheld CRUCIAL information about her. Now that we know, we don't want to fuck her, we want her to get fucked...

Fuck that bitch.

#SayNoToBritney
I'm really glad you posted that, with your reaction to my comment, I thought you were going to be defending her

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't worry Ellie is here for the long run, even if people are cruel enough to not add her to the harem.
Ellie is best girl. The rest pale in comparison. But you've done good on all of them.

Monogamous games outnumber harem games by like 10:1, why do you keep playing harem games when you don't like harems?
I never said I don't like them. I don't like what most devs turn them into.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ellie is best girl. The rest pale in comparison. But you've done good on all of them.

I never said I don't like them. I don't like what most devs turn them into.
Other than maybe a few of the girls, each character has a special role in the saga. Some are there for only one thing but others play key roles to the entire saga. I try not to just add a girl just to add someone. I want a character to be impactful to the story. If they are in the harem it is for a reason, not just for a meet and fuck.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes