Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Other than maybe a few of the girls, each character has a special role in the saga. Some are there for only one thing but others play key roles to the entire saga. I try not to just add a girl just to add someone. I want a character to be impactful to the story. If they are in the harem it is for a reason, not just for a meet and fuck.
All I know is I can't wait for 9 and then I'll catch up fully. Not gonna lie, when you told me last time Ellie would be back in 9, I put the game on the back burner. But now that she's back and you said she'll be around, I'm..
ec1e48f1-8974-4717-be55-a2639316372b_text.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wonder if that list will change after chapter 9? Also poor Madison she doesn't get any love.
Well, between their personalities and their hair colours, the current three have a distinct advantage. Cassie and Lilly are both lovely of course but not top 3 at the moment.

She got so much love, and now she's getting the same amount of hate.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Uncle Loco, Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but is the physical therapist girl from way back in the beginning, Lily/Lilian? (can't remember her name) coming back? I mean it seems like a good time as any. MC and Alexis have a hole now, maybe she can help heal it faster by letting him fill her holes :BootyTime:. I mean, physical activity can help speed up the recovery process, right? unless she's like, gone for good / served her purpose for this book/ joined the spanish inquisition ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Loco, Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but is the physical therapist girl from way back in the beginning, Lily/Lilian? (can't remember her name) coming back? I mean it seems like a good time as any. MC and Alexis have a hole now, maybe she can help heal it faster by letting him fill her holes :BootyTime:. I mean, physical activity can help speed up the recovery process, right? unless she's like, gone for good / served her purpose for this book/ joined the spanish inquisition ?
Lily is still part of the story, she left for another job in Texas to help someone who was in worse shape than the MC. She will be back in the story again, same with Cassie. I know both Cassie and Lily had short roles so far but they have roles still to play. I promise you will see both back in book 1, even if Lily was not added to the harem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tiny@1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just thought of how MC and Alexis can survive but it'd still be really sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow that is deep. I like the thought, but I want to remind you that the healing powers failed earlier in the chapter. Alexis had to feed the MC her blood to heal him up after being shot the first time. Also I have said it before the twins will not join the harem at all. TKA is in the game to honor my friend and I promised him I would not have the twins be in any lewd content with anyone else in the game.

Now if I decide to make the TKA/Twins side story then lewd content there is back on the table but TKA would be the MC of that story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow that is deep. I like the thought, but I want to remind you that the healing powers failed earlier in the chapter. Alexis had to feed the MC her blood to heal him up after being shot the first time. Also I have said it before the twins will not join the harem at all. TKA is in the game to honor my friend and I promised him I would not have the twins be in any lewd content with anyone else in the game.

Now if I decide to make the TKA/Twins side story then lewd content there is back on the table but TKA would be the MC of that story.
Yea, I completely forgot about you saying all that at the end of Chapter 8 in the credits thing. Sorry.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL, most of the people at the poker game are references to friends who helped me out with my story. I bounced a lot of ideas off my discord friends and I honor as many of them as I can in my story. The poker game, Alexis's squad, a convoy name, a restaurant name, a dead vampire, and of course TKA.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes