consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Rape & incest incoming? Please no rape....

But that last cliffhanger sucked ;)
not sure how you got to rape from my comment but incest looks a strong possibility. not that i would know, i'm not a developer.

just seems like someone may still be alive and will soon be open to stuff with MC. if there is any rape incoming it will not be instigated by the MC as it would be uncharacteristic at this point. only rape i can see possible is someone helping themselves to MC while he sleeps

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not sure how you got to rape from my comment but incest looks a strong possibility. not that i would know, i'm not a developer.

just seems like someone may still be alive and will soon be open to stuff with MC. if there is any rape incoming it will not be instigated by the MC as it would be uncharacteristic at this point. only rape i can see possible is someone helping themselves to MC while he sleeps
Dev already responded to that:

There is no rape coming. It was just a discussion as Diamonds/Ellie was sexualy assaulted prior to meeting the MC. This was talked about in chapter 1, at the burger place. That conversation is one of the most important ones in the game so far. There are lots of clues, hints and foreshadowing in that one.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just found this game the other day and started playing it. I have to say I couldn't stop playing it. I have to say my favorites that are sexy as hell but scary at the same time are the twins. I love the way the dev tells the story, now I can't wait till the next update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just found this game the other day and started playing it. I have to say I couldn't stop playing it. I have to say my favorites that are sexy as hell but scary at the same time are the twins. I love the way the dev tells the story, now I can't wait till the next update.
Thank you very much for the kind words I am happy to hear you are enjoying the game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes