Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A huge 11 Patreon subs after over a year. Probably should have put incest, lolis, and other optional taboos in it and put it on SS/BB and other AVN sites, would have probably got more subs.
For me it is not about subs. I only made the patreon page in November after people kept asking me for one. I make this game for me and share it with everyone. I really don't care if I make any money or not I just wanted to make a game that is different. There is a big world I am building here that is going to support a planned 5 different stories. The twins were supposed to be part of a separate story too, but I am not sure about that anymore.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
please tell me sister actually dead and there won't be any fucking redemption arc for her
I can't confirm this yet, but it looks that way I think.

The worst is turn her into what she hate, a vampire. But I guess the sister had better died once for all. A ungraceful bastard deserved none redemption.
Sure seems like something I would do, but i think you will have to wait until chapter 9 to find out.

I'm also in for sister to die.
It is funny this is what a lot of people want now, but in chapter 1 everyone wanted her alive to get with the mc. ;)

Onayepheton

Mar 19, 2019
I can't confirm this yet, but it looks that way I think.

Sure seems like something I would do, but i think you will have to wait until chapter 9 to find out.

It is funny this is what a lot of people want now, but in chapter 1 everyone wanted her alive to get with the mc. ;)
I mean .. I wanted her to get with mc back then and I'd still love it now. haha Just depends on how it's implemented/written.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Under the risk of pointing the obvious, the fact is: We make decisions based on what WE know, not what YOU know.

We see a hot blondie, sure, we want the MC to have a piece of that... if it isn't shown or said that she may be HOT, but she's a psycho... how could we know? Uh? Uh? :p :)

Captain Obvious signing out.

Peace :D

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Typo I think should be Rob talking not Ellie though Ellie does say the same thing later in the scene screenshot0007.png (pic 3)
Nice neanderthal Gabby! screenshot0005.png
2nd pic has a typo - should be mission instead of missing "your scouting [missing] tomorrow night." screenshot0006.png
As for the sister stuff commented about in previous posts. It could go either way for me. She could be a victim too and have been under the influence of this Vamp that is the traitor all along. If she has been then save her and put her in the Harem.(You know super bloodline baby) But if not, yeah let her go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Typo I think should be Rob talking not Ellie though Ellie does say the same thing later in the scene View attachment 3369524 (pic 3)
Nice neanderthal Gabby! View attachment 3369380
2nd pic has a typo - should be mission instead of missing "your scouting [missing] tomorrow night." View attachment 3369389
As for the sister stuff commented about in previous posts. It could go either way for me. She could be a victim too and have been under the influence of this Vamp that is the traitor all along. If she has been then save her and put her in the Harem.(You know super bloodline baby) But if not, yeah let her go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks I will get these corrected.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The raid on the hunter base could have done with some twins' radio chatter of them making fun of hunters while dismembering them. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your continous work Uncle Loco! Oh and Ellie is "best girl".
Oh man, I am disappointed I missed a great opportunity there. Well lesson learned for the next raid.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well, if Brittany did survive, I'm sure TKA and the twins can find out who the vamp traitor is pretty quickly.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, if Brittany did survive, I'm sure TKA and the twins can find out who the vamp traitor is pretty quickly.

Britney, already told us who the vampire traitor is, she mentions Thomas. Now, where have we heard that name before? I wonder if someone else mentioned that name before, as someone to stay away from.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes