Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Im waiting for the name change mod..

Im ok with names you cant change if they have a reason within the story.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Im waiting for the name change mod..

Im ok with names you cant change if they have a reason within the story.
You can open this .rpy file with notepad and change "myname" to the name you want to use. i.e. "Harry". Make sure to keep it in quotation marks. Drop the edited file in the game folder and you're done. To change back just delete "myname.rpy" and "myname.rpyc" from the game folder.

Edit: changed file to add "Robbie" to list of names changed.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
whats with all the recaps .... and wrap ups ???
Something I did to get Kelly in the story earlier. After chapter 1 you can skip them. Some people like them and others don't. I tried to remove the recap and I got a lot of feedback asking me to put it back in. Other than in chapter one you never need to watch them if you do not want to.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Soppy story and twilight vampires *sad sigh*
Sex wit vampire ladies, killing, bloodshed! *happy sigh*

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Did a quick search, and could not see an answer to this - on a couple of occasions Alexis is tagged as Raven in the text box. Is this a typo, or is there some other significance that I'm missing?

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
Hi All

Sorry to bother ya'all but i have played 0.6 but coming to 0.7 hits me with a trojan security warning. Does anyone know if this is a false positive or not?

Reactions: kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Hi All

Sorry to bother ya'all but i have played 0.6 but coming to 0.7 hits me with a trojan security warning. Does anyone know if this is a false positive or not?
false google does that to stop u from playing anything that not on google play or made by google

Rickjames59

Jan 21, 2018
You can open this .rpy file with notepad and change "myname" to the name you want to use. i.e. "Harry". Make sure to keep it in quotation marks. Drop the edited file in the game folder and you're done. To change back just delete "myname.rpy" and "myname.rpyc" from the game folder.
Seriously, thanks for these

Reactions: motseer

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
*reads title*

(for some dumbass reason I can't link or upload a gif image) Joke failed.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Did a quick search, and could not see an answer to this - on a couple of occasions Alexis is tagged as Raven in the text box. Is this a typo, or is there some other significance that I'm missing?
She should not be called Raven if you have an example can you send it to me. I don't have anyone in the story named raven and I want this fixed.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes