HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Yes. I should have just believed this forum and not downloaded. No game before this game has ever made characters as annoying as those fucking twins. If 20 Daddy's come out of their mouths in a short period of time, I can't listen to it. At least not when it comes to the other dude. At the point when that Daddy dude came on the screen the game was deleted. I might be able to respect the characters if they didn't rip my nerves to shreds, but now I could bury those two bitches in the core of the earth and put that fucking daddy guy in the same hole.

Another thing that's being pulled way too far over the top. Is the role of the narrator. Even those pictures would be great if they were used in the game itself, but now I don't get much out of it either. Luckily it has a skip button, but that doesn't help me when I want those twins the hell out of the game so I can play this. Now I can't. So I put on ignore.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, you do not like the twins they have an important role in the story in book 1. Yes, they are over the top, but they are supposed to be that way, they are mentally broken. I was setting up a side story for them and TKA, but with all the hate that idea was scrapped. I am not removing them from this story as they have an important storyline in the growth of the MC. I understand they are not for everyone and I am fine with that. I made the decision to add them to the story and I am standing by that.

Thank you for the feedback and for giving my game a shot.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes. I should have just believed this forum and not downloaded. No game before this game has ever made characters as annoying as those fucking twins. If 20 Daddy's come out of their mouths in a short period of time, I can't listen to it. At least not when it comes to the other dude. At the point when that Daddy dude came on the screen the game was deleted. I might be able to respect the characters if they didn't rip my nerves to shreds, but now I could bury those two bitches in the core of the earth and put that fucking daddy guy in the same hole.

Another thing that's being pulled way too far over the top. Is the role of the narrator. Even those pictures would be great if they were used in the game itself, but now I don't get much out of it either. Luckily it has a skip button, but that doesn't help me when I want those twins the hell out of the game so I can play this. Now I can't. So I put on ignore.
goodbye.gif

Reactions: TheSidewinder

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Sorry, you do not like the twins they have an important role in the story in book 1. Yes, they are over the top, but they are supposed to be that way, they are mentally broken. I was setting up a side story for them and TKA, but with all the hate that idea was scrapped. I am not removing them from this story as they have an important storyline in the growth of the MC. I understand they are not for everyone and I am fine with that. I made the decision to add them to the story and I am standing by that.

Thank you for the feedback and for giving my game a shot.
Yes I know they are important because I read this forum. But, when their speech is something I just can't fucking stand. They could have been at least a little more normal in their speech and still been crazy at the same time, but you've made them fucking insufferable pricks from the perspective of a harem player like me. One word from them made me delete the game. When it's spouted in every fucking sentence, it's worth deleting the game. There would be no need to delete the game or the characters if their speech was normal. A character can be crazy in many ways, but in this case in the completely wrong way.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes I know they are important because I read this forum. But, when their speech is something I just can't fucking stand. They could have been at least a little more normal in their speech and still been crazy at the same time, but you've made them fucking insufferable pricks from the perspective of a harem player like me. One word from them made me delete the game. When it's spouted in every fucking sentence, it's worth deleting the game. There would be no need to delete the game or the characters if their speech was normal. A character can be crazy in many ways, but in this case in the completely wrong way.
I understand your opinion. They are over the top for a reason (that is how TKA created them, yes he was a real person. He was my best friend and he died before the game was release. He wrote a ton of dialog for them. I am honoring his memory by not changing any of it.) and they have zero impact on the harem. They are not options for the harem at all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And still you could be less of an ass explaining how you feel about them........

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Look it is ok I understand the twins ruin things for some people. No need to fight about it. They have a purpose in the game, and that is all that we need to know for now.

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I understand your opinion. They are over the top for a reason (that is how TKA created them, yes he was a real person. He was my best friend and he died before the game was release. He wrote a ton of dialog for them. I am honoring his memory by not changing any of it.) and they have zero impact on the harem. They are not options for the harem at all.
I'd just start ignoring the people that complain about them, no reason to continuously defend your choices to people who are unwilling to read the thread/unwilling to accept that every girl isn't for them.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Look it is ok I understand the twins ruin things for some people. No need to fight about it. They have a purpose in the game, and that is all that we need to know for now.
Fair enough Uncle, I'll leave it be ;)

I'd just start ignoring the people that complain about them, no reason to continuously defend your choices to people who are unwilling to read the thread/unwilling to accept that every girl isn't for them.
This! Very much this!!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I agree with Tiger's sentiment, I should start /ignoring people. I really should.

BUT

I feel like I'm shortchanging myself when I do that. Yes, some people have nothing of value to contribute, are unable to read and to understand, have zero empathy and so on...

Yet, I am scared to death to close myself in a confirmation bubble. Some world views and tastes may be abhorrent to me, but they allow me a glimpse into it, showing me exactly why I don't like it, and that has a lot of value for me.

In this case, yes, it is very annoying having to explain over and over the same thing, but I prefer it, it means there's always a chance to "convert" one of them.

Peace :)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Teachers never should have any problems explaining every day why Hitler existed and why their students need to learn
in school about the holocaust or the Guantanamo or the assassinations Obama and every president of USA is doing every day laughing about killing countless no named individuals for their personal shits and giggles ... yet we have to know this truth and have to live with it - electing unaccountable cold heartless killers atop the biggest war machine in the world.

This game is about vampires who in most if not every movie out there do not take BS from nobody without revenge.
Hell, Blade and those Vampire interviews are all about revenge served very cold by progenies to their makers.
MC is not in a fight or flight position, he is finding himself alone in his home with incomprehensible killer hoes
who stop at no lengths to beat him up and take immense pleasure, joke and wager on how bad they end up beating him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it is in the game, the lessons are harsh and are designed to leave the audience gutted and gnawing for revenge,
so kudos in making absolutely unlikable antagonists players cannot wait to one up/beat/kill in the future.

As with any writer or producer of visual mediums, you will not see any director or animator shying away from explaining, however times it is asked, about the beauty of their art or plot or story. You make something that people enjoy,
you gotta engage in conversing them into keeping their hipe up, as anyone interested in growth should.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes