ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Played this in 0.01 initially. Wasn't expecting what happened in chap 4 & 5 LOL. I'm hooked. I honestly thought its gonna be some mafia/mob game haha, glad i'm seeing vampires.

Think i saw vamp magic(barrier thingy)? So will there be more fantasy(magic & elves/orcs) or supernatural(ghosts, werewolf) or occult(witchcraft, lovecraftian)? Or all 3?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Played this in 0.01 initially. Wasn't expecting what happened in chap 4 & 5 LOL. I'm hooked. I honestly thought its gonna be some mafia/mob game haha, glad i'm seeing vampires.

Think i saw vamp magic(barrier thingy)? So will there be more fantasy(magic & elves/orcs) or supernatural(ghosts, werewolf) or occult(witchcraft, lovecraftian)? Or all 3?
Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far, I will say the original story had a mafia/mob theme on top of the vampires but I changed that up a bit for the VN.

Now I won't spoil anything but I think it is pretty clear there will be other supernatural elements to the story. The story is loosely based off a tabletop RPG game, but I made my own lore for this story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImariKurumi

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
found this game doing a seach with tags. some of those tags were Mind Control and Pregnancy. When I look at the listed tags on the front page those aren't listed. So, my question is, are those in this game or not?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
found this game doing a seach with tags. some of those tags were Mind Control and Pregnancy. When I look at the listed tags on the front page those aren't listed. So, my question is, are those in this game or not?
Yes, there is mind control in the game as well as pregnancy. Right now the pregnancy is only on an alternative ending path (more planned). The mind control first happens in Chapter 2, but it is not explained until Chapter 5.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
There is only 1 MC for this game, and that is Rob There are 4 other games planned for the world of "The List". Two of those are side stories that follow a separate MC, those stories are connected to the MC of "The List". They will provide additional details to things you need to know.

It will go something like this:
  • The List. Will follow Rob as the MC
  • The Perfect Town. Will follow *Redacted* as the MC
  • *Redacted * Will follow *Redacted * as the MC
  • The List part 2. Will follow Rob as the MC
  • *Redacted * Will follow Rob as the MC
I redacted things that would give away spoilers.
Is there a release schedule planned out for those other games at this point? Are they are all after The List has finished out?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know what game SB and BB are visiting from?
SB and BB were character from someone who was a big fan (I cannot recall his name in F95) of WVM, he had passed away a year ago. Uncle Loco and other fan help develop the script of The List. Uncle Loco continue to honor him by having the twins in this VN.

Is there a release schedule planned out for those other games at this point? Are they are all after The List has finished out?
Uncle Loco is planning to release each chapter with in 2-3 months. If I recall that there should be 13 chapter for this VN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
"The List" Has 13 chapters, for book 1.
"The Perfect Town" chapter 1 will start (be released) after chapter 12 of "The List" as there is a cross over there but then will wait until chapter 13 of "The List" is completed before it continues. After that, the plan is not really set when the other parts will come out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know what game SB and BB are visiting from?
BB and SB were created by "The Krypt Angel" He is mentioned in the game a few times so far. He was a friend of mine that passed away while I was writing the story. I am honoring him by including them in my story but also respecting his wishes that they have no lewd scenes. They have a pretty important role in the story, and really help further develop and push the MC skill set.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
That's pretty cool.

Is there a list of the various VNs that are getting showcased? I keep seeing them in the side and getting interested in the ones I don't know already.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That's pretty cool.

Is there a list of the various VNs that are getting showcased? I keep seeing them in the side and getting interested in the ones I don't know already.
Chapter 1 is WVM by BrainDrop, which also appears in Chapter 2.
Chapter 2 is My New Family and My New Memories by Killer7
Chapter 3 is Neko Paradise by Alorth
Chapter 4 is Grandma's House by Moonbox
Chapter 5 is Motherless by Mr.Mister

There are thank you slides in the credits for each game featured and links to their Patreon & Subsrcibestar pages. I love to feature my favorite games in each chapter, I always contact the Dev first before using any images from their games as well. I also like to try to tie in the games featured into the story too. For example, in chapter 2 if you go the Lily ending path the MC and Lily get married and I featured an image in the chapter from MnM with the marriage scene. In chapter 4 when the MC had the beautiful Redhead Alexis on his mind I picked a game jam-packed with sexy redheads.

A lot of these devs inspired me to make my own VN, and it has been awesome for me to be able to feature them in my story as a thank-you for the enjoyment they provided to me. I have another really fun one for chapter 6 too.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
BB and SB were created by "The Krypt Angel" He is mentioned in the game a few times so far. He was a friend of mine that passed away while I was writing the story. I am honoring him by including them in my story but also respecting his wishes that they have no lewd scenes. They have a pretty important role in the story, and really help further develop and push the MC skill set.
Thanks Uncle Loco (y) , I was trying to think when I was typing the reply to the poster.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Why does everyone treat MC like a child when he looks to be in his mid to late twenties? And why am I forced to add Alexis to the harem Lily's ending is the only good thing honestly.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes