Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Hi.
I don't know, whether it has been mentioned before or has been fixed since (I'm at CH.2, currently), but I find it a little distracting, that the characters don't look at eachother while interacting. (CH2 H60, CH2 H76, are good examples)
Other than that, everything is peachy so far. :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hi.
I don't know, whether it has been mentioned before or has been fixed since (I'm at CH.2, currently), but I find it a little distracting, that the characters don't look at eachother while interacting. (CH2 H60, CH2 H76, are good examples)
Other than that, everything is peachy so far. :)
Yeah, I have been working on improving that. This is the first time I have tried creating something like this so there is a learning curve for me. Things have slowly gotten better in each chapter. Animations are a big one considering how bad they are in Chapter 1 compared to where I am now. Lighting is another area I have spent a lot of time trying to improve as well. I did try a strange approach to content in chapter 2 which I am really not happy with now considering the time I put into chapter 2. Things got back on track in Chapter 3 and improved a little more in each chapter.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
do you need the mod to change the name of the mc ?
If you want to change the MC name you will need to use a mod. I have a few reasons I kept the MC name set. One is the way certain characters interact with the MC. Some call him Rob, some Robbie, and others Robert. Another reason is this is book one of 5 that is planned. In books 2 and 3 there are different MCs who will interact with Rob, those characters you will be able to rename whatever you want. To keep things simpler I felt the need to set the name in this story as he is the most important character in the entire saga.

Reactions: Tom22k

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Loved the update. However, I see there are 4 animations in the images folder for the sex scene in this update, but they did not play in my play through.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Loved the update. However, I see there are 4 animations in the images folder for the sex scene in this update, but they did not play in my play through.
That is very odd they worked fine for all my testers, and they are default scenes that you can not avoid. Did you use a compressed version or the full version?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
great update. Good job to the dev's. So far every update has pushed the plot forward and included some fun. For a lot of dev's they seem to have a hard time doing both in the same update. Also showing the effects of MC's stress and worry was a nice touch. Most dev's show a bunch of internalization or some passive agressive time bomb but here you showed it in a way that was believable and relatable. Great effort all around and I look forward to the continuation.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
great update. Good job to the dev's. So far every update has pushed the plot forward and included some fun. For a lot of dev's they seem to have a hard time doing both in the same update. Also showing the effects of MC's stress and worry was a nice touch. Most dev's show a bunch of internalization or some passive agressive time bomb but here you showed it in a way that was believable and relatable. Great effort all around and I look forward to the continuation.
Thank you very much for the kind words.

I spent a lot of time writing all 13 chapters for the game before I created a single render. Every update will push the plot forward, but now that most of the main players (Harem members) are introduced the lewd content will increase as well. There are still a few more optional harem members to add as well as one of the most important required harem members (Still a ways to go before she is introduced officially ;) ).

Reactions: WastedTalent

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I would suggest trying to uninstall the update and unzip it again or try a fresh download. I had an issue similar to this in another game I play and that did the trick.
Tried a fresh download, but still didn't work. Oh well, if it's not happening to anyone else then I guess the problem is on my end.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Tried a fresh download, but still didn't work. Oh well, if it's not happening to anyone else then I guess the problem is on my end.
Damn, sorry man I hate to hear that you can't experience the full update. Especially considering it is hours of rendering time on my end for the animations.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If you want to change the MC name you will need to use a mod. I have a few reasons I kept the MC name set. One is the way certain characters interact with the MC. Some call him Rob, some Robbie, and others Robert. Another reason is this is book one of 5 that is planned. In books 2 and 3 there are different MCs who will interact with Rob, those characters you will be able to rename whatever you want. To keep things simpler I felt the need to set the name in this story as he is the most important character in the entire saga.
Why not Bob, Bobby, Sideshow Bob, or Boba Fett? ;)
* Of course you know I was being a smart-ass *

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you very much for the kind words.

I spent a lot of time writing all 13 chapters for the game before I created a single render. Every update will push the plot forward, but now that most of the main players (Harem members) are introduced the lewd content will increase as well. There are still a few more optional harem members to add as well as one of the most important required harem members (Still a ways to go before she is introduced officially ;) ).
The time you invested really shows through it's a well thought out story so far and with the talent you have displayed I don't see it diminishing so the kind words are well deserved.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great update and will be great to have Ellie back :love: but just 1 question why did i have to die first:cry:

• Haha

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If anyone has an issue with the animations not working go into the images folder and locate the video files CH5 AN1, CH5 AN2, CH5 AN3 and CH5 AN4 and remove the space between the 5 and A. This will fix the issue and the animations will play correctly.

I will fix this issue, but for now this is the work around until I get a chance to upload a revised version here.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If anyone has an issue with the animations not working go into the images folder and locate the video files CH5 AN1, CH5 AN2, CH5 AN3 and CH5 AN4 and remove the space between the 5 and A. This will fix the issue and the animations will play correctly.
I haven't download and test the recent update yet.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes