Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It is sad what happened to Kelly, but maybe all is not lost. The MC is not like others, so maybe he can still knock up humans, or he will figure out how to later.

And as far as another person that was supposedly killed... well if you don't see a body... anything can happen.

and as far as characters that maybe "carrying" something for the MC... I think Lily, Madison, and Gabby are likely. But Madison for sure, she has been trying to tell him, and he is not picking up on the clues... wonder why Eve has not told him to listen to her.

Well anyway really enjoyed the game so far, and for those that want to fuck the twins... not going to happen unless TKA gets killed... and if I was the MC, I would hope TKA lives forever... they are too crazy :)

peace.
You will hear characters say it in the game and I will say the same about the game. Everything happens for a reason. Some things may seem cruel like what happened to Kelly or Linda. However, each of those events plays a major role in the story. Kelly's news impacts Madison's news, and what happened to Linda impacts Ellie's decisions. Again it seems mean of me to do these kinds of things, but they needed to happen to ensure events line up for the future.

Pregnancy is a pretty important part of the story and prophecy. There is at least one person pregnant right now, maybe more depending on your paths taken. ;)

Kelly and the narrator did warn you in Chapter 1 that anyone could die and no one is safe. I mean that should have been clear when I killed off the MC's entire family, in chapter 1. While that statement may be exaggerated a little bit, I will say that after game one is finished no LI (Harem or optional/side girl) will have the same fate as Kelly and Linda have had. I want that to be clear, we have 2 more chapters left in game one.

Also friendly reminder that the twins are 100% off-limits they will not have sex with the MC at all no matter what. I made a promise to the real TKA (yes he is a person and was a well-known member of F95, before he passed away), that they would not have sex with anyone other than his character. Now to make up for this I will be adding a new set of twins later in the game. ;) I also may at some point write out a side story for TKA and BB/SB just for fun.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Who would to that to poor Ellie? that is just sad and cruel.
I know right, but some people don't like her baggage which is the only reason I made her an optional character in the story. She has a pretty big role in the overall storyline, so you will always have her around. In my opinion it is better to have her in early, but no judgements from me. Well Kelly would judge you.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
You will hear characters say it in the game and I will say the same about the game. Everything happens for a reason. Some things may seem cruel like what happened to Kelly or Linda. However, each of those events plays a major role in the story. Kelly's news impacts Madison's news, and what happened to Linda impacts Ellie's decisions. Again it seems mean of me to do these kinds of things, but they needed to happen to ensure events line up for the future.
Yeah I get that, but what I find odd, is Linda is listed in the Harem, why? if the MC only had sex with her 1 time... why is she part of the harem if she is gone? I can understand Lily and Cassie being on the Harem list, because I figure they will eventually come back.

Again I think you are a sneaky dev... so anything can happen in a world of magic. A lot like in the comic books... no character is ever dead.

I will keep an eye on you Mr. Sneaky dev. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I get that, but what I find odd, is Linda is listed in the Harem, why? if the MC only had sex with her 1 time... why is she part of the harem if she is gone? I can understand Lily and Cassie being on the Harem list, because I figure they will eventually come back.

Again I think you are a sneaky dev... so anything can happen in a world of magic. A lot like in the comic books... no character is ever dead.

I will keep an eye on you Mr. Sneaky dev. :)
Part of this is because when I had someone build me a harem tracker I didn't split it out by harem and side girls like I should have. I am going to try to fix this for future games. Technically, a lot of the characters are side girls in the game and not main harem members. It is a mistake I should have addressed early, but didn't.

Reactions: Nezron

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she has been trying to tell him, and he is not picking up on the clues... wonder why Eve has not told him to listen to her.
Because she was trying to tell him she was ready for a kid not that she is pregnant.

That's why she said it was too late when he turned.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Because she was trying to tell him she was ready for a kid not that she is pregnant.

It is more about her internal struggles. She wants to tell him so they can be happy together about the news, but on the other hand, she knows it will crush Kelly.

Reactions: Nezron

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023

Well I think she is trying to tell the MC she is pregnant, I think he knocked her up before he turned.... why would she be trying to tell him she is ready for a kid, knowing that he is a vampire now and can't give her that....

but time will tell.
peace

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
There is specific tags for the two things you're describing: BDSM and Rape.

Also: wtf is inches?
Use centimeters like a normal person! lol
I understand that you need to use centimeters to get to say "5 cm", but, like most on this board seems to be, I'm in the US, so I'll use what I like - we have that kind of freedom. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Isn't it wonderful when people who use fantasy units tries telling people who use real units to drink their tea? Again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4031649
I'm a fan of metric for science applications, but as the language and not math brained person I am... Metric is just not comfy for describing people, measuring humans in centimeters is just weird... There's way too many. Meters have the opposite problem of there being far to few for person sized measurements... If everyone is 1.xx tall it fails to feel distinct enough.

Decimeters are better but I don't think I've ever actually seen those used in real life.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm a fan of metric for science applications, but as the language and not math brained person I am... Metric is just not comfy for describing people, measuring humans in centimeters is just weird... There's way too many. Meters have the opposite problem of there being far to few for person sized measurements... If everyone is 1.xx tall it fails to feel distinct enough.

Decimeters are better but I don't think I've ever actually seen those used in real life.
My opinion, which means fuckall: The metric system is a fantasy unit and if people want to use it, let them. But they shouldn't try to impose it upon others. Just my 2cents.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

You're overthinking the hight thing... nobody outside specific countries would find the statement my height is 1,84 m weird. Alternativly, 1,80ish if you won't go into detail..

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You're overthinking the hight thing... nobody outside specific countries would find the statement my height is 1,84 m weird. Alternativly, 1,80ish if you won't go into detail..
I don't find it weird... It just seems overly clinical, Iike an alien species would describe all humans as falling between 1 and 2 meters tall, because we all look the same to them. Having adult humans range between 4 to 7 feet feels like a more meaningful distinction level.

Basically I just wish metric had a better measurement for in between a centimeter and a meter as even Decimeters feel too small... Like a half meter unit or something.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My opinion, which means fuckall: The metric system is a fantasy unit and if people want to use it, let them. But they shouldn't try to impose it upon others. Just my 2cents.
You do realize it's only the US, Liberia and Myanmar that still uses only the Imperial system right? :) But sure it's the other 300 countries that live in the fantasy.........senile old lupine.......

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes