divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Well I promise another Ellie scene in chapter 12, but you might need to wait until 13 to get what you really want. ;) Ellie is one of the most important characters in the story. I only made her harem optional due to her personal history.
Optional? There is no such thing in a harem. The more the merrier. Just build a room in the basement for the MC during that week of the month so he can hide.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It happened in chapter 11. Nathan mentions the death of a few characters, that came at the hands of the hunters. Her death was not shown, but we also had a chat with Ellie about it as well.
I recall the chat, but forgot what Ellie looked like at that point, and that she was a temp harem member. Just recalled she was Diamond's mom.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It seems silly to me that Linda was killed off before she ever found out that Rob was Ellie's brother or that she had slept with Ellie's brother.

Also apparently now we don't get an oyakodon and I'm sad.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It seems silly to me that Linda was killed off before she ever found out that Rob was Ellie's brother or that she had slept with Ellie's brother.

Also apparently now we don't get an oyakodon and I'm sad.
Her death has meaning for the story. If I kill off a character it has to have a meaningful impact on the story. Ellie wouldn't leave her mom, but she is extremely important to the story. Linda's death needed to happen in order to progress the storyline for Ellie.

I hate killing off characters, it is not something I want to do. However, there are some that have to happen. I do promise that any harem or side girl that survives book 1 will survive the entire saga. Also know that death is not an end for anyone, unless the soul steal ritual is used or their soul is consumed in another way.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Her death has meaning for the story. If I kill off a character it has to have a meaningful impact on the story. Ellie wouldn't leave her mom, but she is extremely important to the story. Linda's death needed to happen in order to progress the storyline for Ellie.

I hate killing off characters, it is not something I want to do. However, there are some that have to happen. I do promise that any harem or side girl that survives book 1 will survive the entire saga. Also know that death is not an end for anyone, unless the soul steal ritual is used or their soul is consumed in another way.
death is only the beginning.gif

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Well with all these questions I leave you with some numbers to wrap your head around too. I wasn't quite at full workload this week but still hit my minimum goals. I completed 87 renders and 0 animations this week. This brings the total count to 215 renders and 4 animations for chapter 12.

My goal is to either finish up Brooklyn this week for a poll or start a new poll for another character for "The Perfect Town", which is game 2 in The List Saga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
One of the brownest VNs I've ever read. In 90% of the renders, the dominant colours are shades of brown. And brown is consistently and overwhelmingly rated by people as the least liked colour. Secondly, everything is desaturated and muted, the lack of vibrant colours creates a depressing atmosphere. The basic and sometimes terrible lighting (seriously, camera head lamp?) doesn't help.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
One of the brownest VNs I've ever read. In 90% of the renders, the dominant colours are shades of brown. And brown is consistently and overwhelmingly rated by people as the least liked colour. Secondly, everything is desaturated and muted, the lack of vibrant colours creates a depressing atmosphere. The basic and sometimes terrible lighting (seriously, camera head lamp?) doesn't help.
Not even really sure how to respond to this other than I know I have lighting issues.

I'm not really sure what you mean by everything is brown. As for the lack of vibrant colors, what are you looking for? I gave a lot of the girls vibrant colored hair. I try to mix in various colors here and there where it makes sense, but there is a lot of dark themes to the game and bright colors really don't fit that well. My guess is that you only played Chapter 1, which in my opinion is not great as I was still learning and failing to use Daz correctly. Not saying I am great in Daz now but my work is a lot better now compared to the early chapters.

As for the camera headlight no it doesn't always help or even make sense to use. More often than not it washes out features of the characters.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Not even really sure how to respond to this other than I know I have lighting issues.

I'm not really sure what you mean by everything is brown. As for the lack of vibrant colors, what are you looking for? I gave a lot of the girls vibrant colored hair. I try to mix in various colors here and there where it makes sense, but there is a lot of dark themes to the game and bright colors really don't fit that well. My guess is that you only played Chapter 1, which in my opinion is not great as I was still learning and failing to use Daz correctly. Not saying I am great in Daz now but my work is a lot better now compared to the early chapters.

As for the camera headlight no it doesn't always help or even make sense to use. More often than not it washes out features of the characters.
I had some issues initially, but realized my PC had turned down the brightness on me (probably during a power outage when I was on battery for a few hours). I see things pretty well and it seems bright enough where it's supposed to be, but dark where that's appropriate. He may be suffering operator error, or need to see an ophthalmologist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okayyyyyy, 2 questions. I'll put in spoilers, they are a bit spoilery to the plot.

Why kill Linda?

She didn't even get a good death, just an offhand mention to the mother of one of MC's inner circle of girls and someone that was in the harem list.

Second is more of a request...

Rowen needs more screen time, she's adorable.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okayyyyyy, 2 questions. I'll put in spoilers, they are a bit spoilery to the plot.

Why kill Linda?

She didn't even get a good death, just an offhand mention to the mother of one of MC's inner circle of girls and someone that was in the harem list.

Second is more of a request...

Rowen needs more screen time, she's adorable.
Ok I will answer what I can here.

Linda got an off camera death to push a certain someone to make an important decision that impacts the long term storyline. She helped the vampire community and was taken out because of that. I felt if i had her die on screen it would have been a lot harder to deal with for fans of hers. While i hate the idea of using her death to push the story, it was the original plotline to bring Ellie back into the story. Ellie was not supposed to return to the story until the final chapter when she asked to meet the people who donated money after her mother's death. Ellie became a fan favorite faster than i thought so i brought her back way earlier than planned. Linda's death was always part of the story, which is one reason she was an optional character with limited screen time.

I have warned people since the first release that there will be character deaths and no one is safe. I will say that once we move past game one, there will be no deaths to characters that are possible love interests. Also remember death is not necessarily the final end for a character, unless their soul is consumed they can return.

As for your request.

All I will say is Rowen's screen time is not over. She still has a role to play, how big or small of a role is a secret though.

Sep 4, 2018
I know everyone is or was sad that Kelly lost Mc's baby, but it's possible Lily and maybe Cassie got pregnant if she was able to be impregnated by the Mc since he had sex with them before turning into a vampire, and they ended up leaving to be safe, but they will probably call Mc to tell him they are pregnant after having signs of it and doing a pregnancy test, or he calls them but yeah sadly we lost one kid so far, but there are two possibilities that might happen later and maybe even more to come.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ok I will answer what I can here.

Linda got an off camera death to push a certain someone to make an important decision that impacts the long term storyline. She helped the vampire community and was taken out because of that. I felt if i had her die on screen it would have been a lot harder to deal with for fans of hers. While i hate the idea of using her death to push the story, it was the original plotline to bring Ellie back into the story. Ellie was not supposed to return to the story until the final chapter when she asked to meet the people who donated money after her mother's death. Ellie became a fan favorite faster than i thought so i brought her back way earlier than planned. Linda's death was always part of the story, which is one reason she was an optional character with limited screen time.

I have warned people since the first release that there will be character deaths and no one is safe. I will say that once we move past game one, there will be no deaths to characters that are possible love interests. Also remember death is not necessarily the final end for a character, unless their soul is consumed they can return.

As for your request.

All I will say is Rowen's screen time is not over. She still has a role to play, how big or small of a role is a secret though.
I think if figured it out. if Kellys tragedy was only the second worst part of the first book, i dont see many chances for Sylvia to survive. As eve points out that she is important for Mcs survival and i cant remember any long term plans for her...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think if figured it out. if Kellys tragedy was only the second worst part of the first book, i dont see many chances for Sylvia to survive. As eve points out that she is important for Mcs survival and i cant remember any long term plans for her...
All I will say is Sylvia is/will be the MC's ward. Meaning she is training to become a vampire like the MC was doing with Alexis.

Kelly's news was the second hardest part I wrote for the first game. The hardest has yet to come. As to what it is I will not say as I want you all to experience it the way I planned the scene.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know everyone is or was sad that Kelly lost Mc's baby, but it's possible Lily and maybe Cassie got pregnant if she was able to be impregnated by the Mc since he had sex with them before turning into a vampire, and they ended up leaving to be safe, but they will probably call Mc to tell him they are pregnant after having signs of it and doing a pregnancy test, or he calls them but yeah sadly we lost one kid so far, but there are two possibilities that might happen later and maybe even more to come.
I promise someone is pregnant and will have a baby. As for who or how many pregnancies there are that will remain a secret until the time is right to officially reveal them. Just keep in mind Lily has been gone for months now. I forget the actual time line from when she left, but it has been quite sometime. (Sorry my notes are at home.) As for Cassie she is a vampire, and Alexis told the MC vampires can't get pregnant. It should be almost crystal clear who is actually pregnant though. I just wonder if there are more than one lovely lady pregnant?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerOfTorment

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know everyone is or was sad that Kelly lost Mc's baby, but it's possible Lily and maybe Cassie got pregnant if she was able to be impregnated by the Mc since he had sex with them before turning into a vampire,
Lily, possibly but Cassie is a Vampire so can't.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
There is real male domination in it, or the Mc is just the typical useless pussy character?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes