Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No, that's a genuine question.

A lot of devs make the Mc a spineless pussy and then add the male domination tag because of one of two sex scenes.

I just want to avoid it...
well to answer your question, no, he isn't a pussy, hope that helps. Not sure what you look for with "male domination", but he isn't going around smacking bitches left and right either.

Reactions: Vlbc and motseer

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There is one girl who gets off on being treated poorly by the MC, which is why the tag is here. So if you like it when the rich bitch gets a taste of her own attitude in the bedroom you might like that scene. She is an optional character though so if that is not for you, then you can skip her.

I would say that this is a journey for the MC, he is not some super-powerful badass at the start of the story. He needs to work for it. Yes, he will sometimes seem dumb, but that is due to the world he is thrown into. Over time that will change and at times we see glimpses of that in him during game 1, but he still has a long way to go.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
He's killed a small army of people and a few things he was told were too powerful for him to kill so not quite a pussy.
well to answer your question, no, he isn't a pussy, hope that helps. Not sure what you look for with "male domination", but he isn't going around smacking bitches left and right either.
I agree. MC is actually a pretty well rounded perv. Not too chad. Mostly understanding and sympathetic. Loyal and protective. Hmmmm... come to think, I guess that's why I like this story so much; he's a lot like me...

Jus' Sayin':cool:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah but he doesn't have a hair trigger and he's not super reactive and he doesn't get pissed off about every joking insult that comes his way, so is he really not a pussy?

-the average f95zoner
The wanna be alpha males are really out in full force today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaFinker

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
There is real male domination in it, or the Mc is just the typical useless pussy character?
He role plays. He isn't a guy that can't get his two little inches stiff unless he's beating on a woman or committing rape. If that's what you want, you're in the wrong place.

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
He role plays. He isn't a guy that can't get his two little inches stiff unless he's beating on a woman or committing rape. If that's what you want, you're in the wrong place.
There is specific tags for the two things you're describing: BDSM and Rape.

Also: wtf is inches?
Use centimeters like a normal person! lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The MC in this or any of my games/stories planned for "The List Saga" will not Sexual Assault anyone. However sexual assault is part of the storyline as we hear about what happened to Diamonds/Ellie in her past as well as the curse placed upon the MC's father. While you will never see this happen to anyone in the game you may hear about it, as it is an important element to the story.

Sep 4, 2018
The MC in this or any of my games/stories planned for "The List Saga" will not Sexual Assault anyone. However sexual assault is part of the storyline as we hear about what happened to Diamonds/Ellie in her past as well as the curse placed upon the MC's father. While you will never see this happen to anyone in the game you may hear about it, as it is an important element to the story.
So pretty much what you are saying is more rapes and stuff will happen to the Mc's Li or family later? Or will it be things that happen to just some random girl or girls that won't stick around in the story in terms of being a LI or family to the Mc so they aren't just another character someone will avoid interacting with due to them not being into that type girl if they are in the story?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So pretty much what you are saying is more rapes and stuff will happen to the Mc's Li or family later? Or will it be things that happen to just some random girl or girls that won't stick around in the story in terms of being a LI or family to the Mc so they aren't just another character someone will avoid interacting with due to them not being into that type girl if they are in the story?
No LI will have anything like this happen to them once they are with a MC. The MC's father's curse is a big part of the story, but even so, you will never see anything like this happen to any LI. For example, you may hear a backstory for a future character that is similar to what happened to Diamonds/Ellie, but I will never show that at all. I will never show anyone (besides a MC) with a potential LI ever, even the optional characters that players decide to pass on. So if you decided Diamonds/Ellie was not for you, she will be a lonely character for the rest of the game. She will never be with anyone else ever again.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
It is sad what happened to Kelly, but maybe all is not lost. The MC is not like others, so maybe he can still knock up humans, or he will figure out how to later.

And as far as another person that was supposedly killed... well if you don't see a body... anything can happen.

and as far as characters that maybe "carrying" something for the MC... I think Lily, Madison, and Gabby are likely. But Madison for sure, she has been trying to tell him, and he is not picking up on the clues... wonder why Eve has not told him to listen to her.

Well anyway really enjoyed the game so far, and for those that want to fuck the twins... not going to happen unless TKA gets killed... and if I was the MC, I would hope TKA lives forever... they are too crazy :)

peace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes