HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then I'm afraid I can't see how your comment was smarter than what you claim was mine.
Because Uncle is a BIG fan of WVM and a friend of Braindrop and as many of us is tired of people complaining about that VN.

But anywho, that's enough of that, now back to our regular scheduled programming!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Because Uncle is a BIG fan of WVM and a friend of Braindrop and as many of us is tired of people complaining about that VN.
I know he is, and I've also read him in some of the debates and I like how down-to-earth he is when handling different opinions. It's always refreshing to be able to discuss something without needing to resort to insults.

But anywho, that's enough of that, now back to our regular scheduled programming!
Sure, have a nice one.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Being experts in security and considering that Nathan and Charlotte are their main clients and patrons, I'd kind of expected of them to have taken measures like what Sylvia did. I agree that being the situation they were in so rushed they had no time to plan, but knowing the bad guys are as organized and having the resources they have, I kinda expected them to be extra careful.

Yet, that turn of events gave the story a good drama and has successfully broken the expected rail of events, and leaves me hooked looking forward to see how they move forward on.

Oh, no... please don't let this gem turn this into another of these. I like harem-oriented games a lot, but the ones you cited fall into the category of the ones that have imploded under their weight.
WVM ended up with so many LIs that none of them is relevant anymore, and the story/background has been long lost beneath all the scenes with the city (aka the harem) and their duck faces.

I like how you so far have written the lore and the characters, and how everything is carefully intertwined. It would be a pity to see it becoming another nonsense :(.
I suggest looking into whats been said about each game before passing judgement. Games 1, 3, and 5 will feature Rob and his girls.

Games 2 and 4 are side stories featuring new MCs and their love interests. No crossover between any of Rob's girls and the other MCs, nor will Rob get with any of their girls.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh, no... please don't let this gem turn this into another of these. I like harem-oriented games a lot, but the ones you cited fall into the category of the ones that have imploded under their weight.
WVM ended up with so many LIs that none of them is relevant anymore, and the story/background has been long lost beneath all the scenes with the city (aka the harem) and their duck faces.

I like how you so far have written the lore and the characters, and how everything is carefully intertwined. It would be a pity to see it becoming another nonsense :(.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how I handle this. Considering it is for the side story it should not be much of an issue, as we only touch base on this for a game with a few chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 365 others

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
still hoping to convince Loco that Lewds:n/A for Dakota’s the perfect opportunity to add her to Robs harem. It would be such a shame never to have Lewds with her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I suggest looking into whats been said about each game before passing judgement. Games 1, 3, and 5 will feature Rob and his girls.

Games 2 and 4 are side stories featuring new MCs and their love interests. No crossover between any of Rob's girls and the other MCs, nor will Rob get with any of their girls.
To be honest, I kinda lost the map of how these will be part of the whole universe of The List. You're right, I'll look into it.
I mostly read VNs based on the main arc/story, and so far I've only seen a very few with sidelines or stories, so I forgot about these being on the side (but still related to).

Thanks for reminding me!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how I handle this. Considering it is for the side story it should not be much of an issue, as we only touch base on this for a game with a few chapters.
I look forward to seeing it! I'm quite amazed at how you've managed to pull such lore with cohesion and consistency. Even when the lore comes from different sources, you've managed to sync it perfectly to give the depth I like so much.

There are so many clues and small details that you have added that it makes this one of the few VNs that I can't wait to read.

Usually, I wait for 2 - 3 releases (I'm an avid reader) to catch up with VNs, but I've liked this one so much that I just read the updates as they are published here.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes