PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, there where some MUCH MORE interesting people in that poker game!
In fact, now that I remember, the MC lost all his savings because of the raid :FacePalm:.

Well, there are more serious problems in the story...

Your choice but I think you might want to go back and go to the bathroom.
I played that part three days ago, so maybe you're right. I remembered her sad story and I didn't want to take advantage of it because I'm on a good run, but...

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
okay finally caught up but I have to call B@#! S#!@...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well here is what I will say. I have heavily hinted that Alexis will return, it should be pretty clear this will happen. As for Britney, all I will say is she has been reincarnated. Now for Lilith, she may have saved Alexis, but at what cost? Not everything is as simple as it looks. Now for the MC dad, is he a bad guy for sleeping with a married woman, maybe. Is he a flat out asshole who knows, but I think you might learn more about him sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
okay finally caught up but I have to call B@#! S#!@...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just have to call this one...

Brittany betrayed her entire family, even the father who doted on her. Not only just betrayed them, but became the botty call for the head honcho of a group who is actively hunting and killing the family's benefactors, and joined him in killing her parents, where in she actually killed HER OWN MOTHER. Then upon discovering that her brother survived, she once again assisted in trying to kill him and the person he loved. She's a twisted, evil, sadistic, sociopath, and you want a redemption arch for her.

Fuck that!

She got what she deserved and talk about justice! She, this vile abomonation of a sibling who brought about the destruction of Rob's family, became the very catalyst to fuel, with her own blood, his rebirth and forge him into the weapon that will ultimately destroy those she set against him.

Just because she has tits doesn't make her worthy of redemption!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Well here is what I will say. I have heavily hinted that Alexis will return, it should be pretty clear this will happen. As for Britney, all I will say is she has been reincarnated. Now for Lilith, she may have saved Alexis, but at what cost? Not everything is as simple as it looks. Now for the MC dad, is he a bad guy for sleeping with a married woman, maybe. Is he a flat out asshole who knows, but I think you might learn more about him sooner rather than later.
From your description of dearest daddy, I’ll expect TPT somewhere between GH and WVM :ROFLMAO::p but with sorcerers.. oh that’ll fit too…..

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Welp, I just finished playing Chapter 12 and got a bit of mixed feelings.
Well here is what I will say. I have heavily hinted that Alexis will return, it should be pretty clear this will happen.
I'm not going to say I didn't expect it, but damn it was too sudden! I saw it coming as she's never been on the recaps after every chapter, and being the (supposedly) main LI it was a bit odd. That and the fact that for someone who works as security/carrier, she was quite disorganized and rather lenient on security measures (I'm not too surprised they got what came to them).

Still... damn! That was hard to watch. I don't quite get why she had to jump (and that's why the sunlight hit her), but it was still hard to see her go like that.

I'm now wondering how you're going to reconcile the whole concept of reincarnation souls (both for her and Britany). I mean, MC's mortal lovers (like Kelly) will still be aging up as the story goes, and unless you are willing to add some very controversial tags to the game, or they decide to become vampires as well, I don't quite imagine how they will look like when the reincarnated LIs come back into the story at a proper age to be considered LIs again.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
I'm now wondering how you're going to reconcile the whole concept of reincarnation souls (both for her and Britany). I mean, MC's mortal lovers (like Kelly) will still be aging up as the story goes, and unless you are willing to add some very controversial tags to the game, or they decide to become vampires as well, I don't quite imagine how they will look like when the reincarnated LIs come back into the story at a proper age to be considered LIs again.
It has been said (by the Dev) that there will be "time skips" in future parts of the game, so I'm guessing that apart from knowing that she has been reincarnated, we will next see her as a 19 year old (to avoid all those pesky legal problems along the way).
As for Kelly - I am far from convinced that the Kelly we see in the recaps is mortal.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes