EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Just noticed, on a new playthrough, that when Rob and Alexis are bugging Connor's house that there is a picture/tv screen showing young girls playing football one of the girls has the name Alexis and the number 2 on her shirt - is this foreshadowing something to come?
The picture also has a redhead girl (with the same hairstyle as alexis 1) pointing out of the screen ar the "real" Alexis.
Funny enough, I made that soccer match before I knew Uncle Loco or The List. However later on there is a Kelly on the other team and that is our purple Kelly

You have a sharp eye :cool:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm only on chapter 8 or 9. Rob just got turned and killed Britney. Now he's talking to Madison and Kelly. Madison is being overly emotional.... Has it come out yet that she's pregnant with his kid? Because I think she is. Just a hunch. And I'm not good at waiting to see. I want to know asap. LoL

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
As for the Saga here is how it will play out Game 1 is The List it will have 13 chapters total, Game 2 is called The Perfect Town (this is a side story and will only have 6 chapters) [...] Game 3 Is the List Part 2. This will pick back up with Rob and his crew and continue their part of the saga. Game 4 and Game 5 will remain nameless at this point as they contain spoilers. They are both part of the Saga and Game 5 is the conclusion of the full story.
Well, I fully enjoy The List, it's a great AVN, no doubt, but after reading this I'm a little bit scared so let's do some math:
It took 2 years for The List 1 (last chapter will be in a month or so)
Does it mean that we will see the conclusion of the full story in 6 to 8 years depending on the length of each game?

On a side note: Rob shown some of his mage powers while rescuing TKA from the Hunters’ base, his eyes changed and he was in super-fast mode. Since then, nada, he has shown no power, and in chapter 12 he is as weak as Alexis while he is supposed to have the powers of Thomas the Elder + the powers of a powerful assassin/vampire + the powers of a mage from his father, but all I could see is a basic vampire power of self-healing, what a deception.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
On a side note: Rob shown some of his mage powers while rescuing TKA from the Hunters’ base, his eyes changed and he was in super-fast mode. Since then, nada, he has shown no power, and in chapter 12 he is as weak as Alexis while he is supposed to have the powers of Thomas the Elder + the powers of a powerful assassin/vampire + the powers of a mage from his father, but all I could see is a basic vampire power of self-healing, what a deception.
Rob does not, as far as I'm aware, know anything about any "Mage power" that he may, or may not have. I presume that "magecraft" probably takes years of training and is finite (see the convo with Judy). What happened at the base was just a spontaneous event that he had no control over, possibly brought on by the stress he was under.
As to him being "weak": Thomas' powers did not stop him being killed. All "powers" need limits otherwise the story just becomes another tedious power fantasy.
Just my 5 cents.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Rob does not, as far as I'm aware, know anything about any "Mage power" that he may, or may not have.
I may be wrong but I remember Eve telling him he has immense mage power from his dad. I know he can't control them yet but I thought they would surface a little in this chapter seeing how many traps and pressure/stress he went through.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think, with his Mage powers, Rob is going to be the first vampire who can impregnate women as a vampire. Sure, he did it as a human at least once, but I have a feeling more will get that way. Including Alexis. Just a hunch, but that's what I feel Uncle LoCo has in store.

• Thinking Face

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay. I'm only on chapter 8 or 9. Rob just got turned and killed Britney. Now he's talking to Madison and Kelly. Madison is being overly emotional.... Has it come out yet that she's pregnant with his kid? Because I think she is. Just a hunch. And I'm not good at waiting to see. I want to know asap. LoL
Not yet as of chapter 12. There is an event that happens that makes her keep things to herself for now. Not going to spoil it though. At some point, he will learn about it.

Reactions: Talmadge

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I fully enjoy The List, it's a great AVN, no doubt, but after reading this I'm a little bit scared so let's do some math:
It took 2 years for The List 1 (last chapter will be in a month or so)
Does it mean that we will see the conclusion of the full story in 6 to 8 years depending on the length of each game?

If you listen to what Judy says you might have an understanding on why he hasn't used his mage powers. Also, Eve has told the MC he really needs to look into the memories of the vampires he used the soul steal ritual on. So he can learn how to actually use his vampire powers.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will also say some of the powers vampire/mage will activate on their own or be active all the time. However, you need to learn how to use those powers first. Alexis is teaching Rob some things, but he is going to need to use the memories of the vampires souls he consumed as well as the book Eve is trapped in to use some of them. As for the mage skills he needs to be taught those as well. Currently, there are no trained Mages in the harem to help the MC out with that. I wonder when that will change?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I will also say some of the powers vampire/mage will activate on their own or be active all the time. However, you need to learn how to use those powers first. Alexis is teaching Rob some things, but he is going to need to use the memories of the vampires souls he consumed as well as the book Eve is trapped in to use some of them. As for the mage skills he needs to be taught those as well. Currently, there are no trained Mages in the harem to help the MC out with that. I wonder when that will change?
When he steals Judy from his dad?

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes