Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So just a quick few things here that I don't get into in the game exactly. The soul is in the heart which is why you see Rob place his hand over the hearts of the victims of the soul steal ritual. The soul doesn't ever die it leaves the body waiting for another body. Which is a new body or it is consumed by someone or something else.

As for when a soul is placed into a child that can happen whenever, but the soul won't bind until it receives the breath of life. Which is when the child breathes for the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So just a quick few things here that I don't get into in the game exactly. The soul is in the heart which is why you see Rob place his hand over the hearts of the victims of the soul steal ritual. The soul doesn't ever die it leaves the body waiting for another body. Which is a new body or it is consumed by someone or something else.

As for when a soul is placed into a child that can happen whenever, but the soul won't bind until it receives the breath of life. Which is when the child breathes for the first time.
yes maybe in your game.
in this kind of games it is how the Developer makes it.
but some facts remain how they are.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Whoa, you know facts about how souls work irl?? Thats a solution to a question as old as the humanity...
who said that??
not me..
still there are facts that stay as they are

1. Doing that to your own Child??
2. All happens behind MC back ???
3. in Exchange for one loved one you take another one away whether it will live before birth or not.
4. was and is that a discussion about a freaking game with where some Realistic Elements should stay in place.
5. no one knows how that really works in RL maybe to some degree they do but many is still doubtfull...

so spare me your attempt to make fun of me you will not succeed.
i never said i know all that.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's ok I know not every choice I make is going to go over well with people. I went into my game thinking no one would ever like a story like this, but i wanted to try. I wanted to do something different and sometimes it seems to work and other times it fails. However, it is still the story I am trying to tell. No matter what I do someone will complain and that is their right to do so. I have a long way to go until the happy ending, but like life you still have to deal with the shit along the way.

I know I lost some fans over the story, but I appreciate their interest in the story. I am thankful for those that have stuck with me and those that will continue the journey.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It's ok I know not every choice I make is going to go over well with people. I went into my game thinking no one would ever like a story like this, but i wanted to try. I wanted to do something different and sometimes it seems to work and other times it fails. However, it is still the story I am trying to tell. No matter what I do someone will complain and that is their right to do so. I have a long way to go until the happy ending, but like life you still have to deal with the shit along the way.

I know I lost some fans over the story, but I appreciate their interest in the story. I am thankful for those that have stuck with me and those that will continue the journey.
you did not lost me regardless what i wrote here now.
even more so i want to know now where you are going with your game.
i may not like everything that happens or how you handle things in YOUR game,and i may think many thinks could be handled differently,but in the end it is your game.
do not think that it is complaining what i do here because i am not i have no right to do so.
i would not even download your game anymore if there where no interest in it.

i will judge your game when it gets finished.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
you did not lost me regardless what i wrote here now.
even more so i want to know now where you are going with your game.
i may not like everything that happens or how you handle things in YOUR game,and i may think many thinks could be handled differently,but in the end it is your game.
do not think that it is complaining what i do here because i am not i have no right to do so.
i would not even download your game anymore if there where no interest in it.

i will judge your game when it gets finished.
You have every right to complain or praise games here. I appreciate you still wanting to play. I also understand stand those that no longer want to play too. Our time is limited so enjoy it the way you want.

I hope you enjoy what I have left in the story.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Cannot say that i enjoyed the update or at least the conclusion emotionally too, but a good story has to challenge the audience. If I remember correctly, for example everybody hyped the red wedding....
If you want a game where nothing is happening i could recommend a game abour two couples where the most interesting part is what they will eat for dinner in the current update...

Aug 9, 2022
I have been loving The List since I discovered it, even this last update. The ending of this update did upset me, but not in an angry way, but in a sad and disappointed way. Mostly because what is done is done, and no matter the future plans, there will be suffering for some time. I'm sure this will work great in the story as a whole later down the line, it's just the feeling I have as of now after finishing the last update and will continue to feel this way until the next update. But no matter what, I'm not going anywhere because I'm very much invested in the characters (that's why I'm so sad) and the story. Above all else, I love this AVN!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have been loving The List since I discovered it, even this last update. The ending of this update did upset me, but not in an angry way, but in a sad and disappointed way. Mostly because what is done is done, and no matter the future plans, there will be suffering for some time. I'm sure this will work great in the story as a whole later down the line, it's just the feeling I have as of now after finishing the last update and will continue to feel this way until the next update. But no matter what, I'm not going anywhere because I'm very much invested in the characters (that's why I'm so sad) and the story. Above all else, I love this AVN!
Yeah, this was the hardest part of the story for me to write and render. It is here for a reason, which will not make sense at all until the pay off in the long run. This does push the story forward rather than keeping it in place though. Just remember when Alexis was asking for permission to turn Rob, she gave them a letter. That letter is pretty important.

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Wow, I've just binge-played this game in 2 days and now I'm gonna need rehab to get the story out of my head.
First thing is I'd like to say congratulations Uncle Loco for creating the story so far, it's suspenseful and captivating and I hope you keep your streak. Also, loved the post-episode and recap banters. Overall, an amazing job, seriously.
Now everything falls into spoiler since it's just me unloading a few thoughts here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final question since I'm new to the page and not familiiarized with the way things are going to be developed from here on.
The upcoming final chapter is the end to the story or the ending of the first act in a series?
Thank you for putting this together and congrats again for how great you're making it to be

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow, I've just binge-played this game in 2 days and now I'm gonna need rehab to get the story out of my head.
First thing is I'd like to say congratulations Uncle Loco for creating the story so far, it's suspenseful and captivating and I hope you keep your streak. Also, loved the post-episode and recap banters. Overall, an amazing job, seriously.
Now everything falls into spoiler since it's just me unloading a few thoughts here:

Final question since I'm new to the page and not familiiarized with the way things are going to be developed from here on.
The upcoming final chapter is the end to the story or the ending of the first act in a series?
Thank you for putting this together and congrats again for how great you're making it to be
Ok I will answer what I can here. 1. Twins are off limits however I may make a side story with them and TKA at a later point in time. 2. I think this is a pretty obvious yes. 3. I have a plan for Linda. 4. No you did not miss Paige yet.

As for the Saga here is how it will play out Game 1 is The List it will have 13 chapters total, Game 2 is called The Perfect Town (this is a side story and will only have 6 chapters) this game is connected to the overall Saga, but it will have a new MC. This MC is extremely important to the over plotline in the Saga, but our real hero is Rob which is who the Saga revolves around. This will make sense I promise. Game 3 Is the List Part 2. This will pick back up with Rob and his crew and continue their part of the saga. Game 4 and Game 5 will remain nameless at this point as they contain spoilers. They are both part of the Saga and Game 5 is the conclusion of the full story. Hopefully this helps.

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Ok I will answer what I can here. 1. Twins are off limits however I may make a side story with them and TKA at a later point in time. 2. I think this is a pretty obvious yes. 3. I have a plan for Linda. 4. No you did not miss Paige yet.

As for the Saga here is how it will play out Game 1 is The List it will have 13 chapters total, Game 2 is called The Perfect Town (this is a side story and will only have 6 chapters) this game is connected to the overall Saga, but it will have a new MC. This MC is extremely important to the over plotline in the Saga, but our real hero is Rob which is who the Saga revolves around. This will make sense I promise. Game 3 Is the List Part 2. This will pick back up with Rob and his crew and continue their part of the saga. Game 4 and Game 5 will remain nameless at this point as they contain spoilers. They are both part of the Saga and Game 5 is the conclusion of the full story. Hopefully this helps.
A side story with TKA and the twins would be incredible to see
Really liked the way you divided things on the saga and I'm looking forward to see how the story unrolls
Thanks for the quick response!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
A side story with TKA and the twins would be incredible to see
Really liked the way you divided things on the saga and I'm looking forward to see how the story unrolls
Thanks for the quick response!
Yeah, I had quite a few requests on my discord for the side story of TKA and the twins. I am not sure I could do them justice without the help of the real TKA. We talked about writing a story for them before he passed away. He did help write some of the earlier dialog for them, but the rescue scene I was writing that when I got the news of his passing. Pretty much everything for them after that scene was all me and before that was about a 50/50 split.

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Yeah, I had quite a few requests on my discord for the side story of TKA and the twins. I am not sure I could do them justice without the help of the real TKA. We talked about writing a story for them before he passed away. He did help write some of the earlier dialog for them, but the rescue scene I was writing that when I got the news of his passing. Pretty much everything for them after that scene was all me and before that was about a 50/50 split.
Sorry for your loss. You've done great with his character so I think he'd be proud with a more detailed approach on its backstory, though I do understand your thoughts on it and you're right to consider it carefully

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I wasn't sure how I was going to handle the teasers for The Perfect Town, but since it connects to The List and I do not have a game page for it yet I will post the weekly teasers for it here.

New Status and Teaser

Reactions: snakeplisskin

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Well, I wasn't sure how I was going to handle the teasers for The Perfect Town, but since it connects to The List and I do not have a game page for it yet I will post the weekly teasers for it here.

New Status and Teaser

My guess would be "Daddy Dearest" - would that make Alexandra a Mage?
If so does this mean that "our" next MC will be impregnating all the lovely ladies of "A Perfect Town" in order to breed an army of mage children for Rob to play with in 19 years time? Except Cassie - I'm hoping the "refuge" that Alexis helped Cleo(?) to build features in the next game.

Wait... there are fun in-laws?

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes