Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.12] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.6Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just played your game this week for the first time. Wanted to drop by and say that I loved it!. Looking forward to the final chapter and The Perfect Town. Very unique twist on a classic trope! Can't wait for what's next!

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I'm a little scared. knowing that the 13th will be the last ep. For me there are so many things open... the bad guy knows how to use his powers, the game's story doesn't even seem to be halfway through and now is it the end? Such a good game and it's just going to end. Am I the only one with this feeling that it seems like an incomplete story? I understand that a new game will come out explaining some points but the game itself is already a masterpiece... ending it like this is so strange.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm a little scared. knowing that the 13th will be the last ep. For me there are so many things open... the bad guy knows how to use his powers, the game's story doesn't even seem to be halfway through and now is it the end? Such a good game and it's just going to end. Am I the only one with this feeling that it seems like an incomplete story? I understand that a new game will come out explaining some points but the game itself is already a masterpiece... ending it like this is so strange.
Don't worry at all there are 5 total games for the Saga. There is so much more story to tell. We are just about done with game 1, and game 2 is in progress at the moment. I wanted a way to break the story into smaller parts so it is easier to download. Chapter 13 will clean up some of the loose ends, and set up the game for the future. The Perfect Town will continue to provide information about the Saga as well.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Don't worry at all there are 5 total games for the Saga. There is so much more story to tell. We are just about done with game 1, and game 2 is in progress at the moment. I wanted a way to break the story into smaller parts so it is easier to download. Chapter 13 will clean up some of the loose ends, and set up the game for the future. The Perfect Town will continue to provide information about the Saga as well.
Maybe put this in big bold red in the OP?

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I will trust you! because I love this game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Short Answer: Because the Dev doesn't want it.
Long Answer: Because in spite of it being your favorite kink, the majority of players don't share it. I am (proudly) one of those that don't like it. So, if this game had that specific kink, I wouldn't be here. There are many more like me.

Since you'll soon be banned from this forum, it's kinda pointless to answer you, but, in the remote chance this account survives, I made the effort.

Peace :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would report him. He is spam posting asking for NTR in a bunch of threads.
That's a troll, been posting all over other game threads about adding NTR... ignore the bloke
I do like to reply to questions. Even ones I have already answered. Everyone has kinks they like and don't like. I'm not going to judge anyone, I'll leave that for Kelly. She has no problem calling people out. ;)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I do like to reply to questions. Even ones I have already answered. Everyone has kinks they like and don't like. I'm not going to judge anyone, I'll leave that for Kelly. She has no problem calling people out. daddy ;)
Fixed this for you… as long people is Rob…

are those people for real or is this a conspiracy to let NTR people look bad?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
NTR=Never That Realistic, almost aways the same stereotype and plot point, a genre based on IRL consequences that never delivers.

Question how are we writing about NTR, on a Heram based story?

Reactions: holaje12

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
From what I gatherd, some lunatic troll went on NTR rampage across f95, and was removed by the mods. Wasn’t seen since then. Here you see the aftermath…

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes