Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just finished chapter 12 and... this went from a 9/10 to a 2/10 in one chapter.
no need to be overly dramatic now, game is not finished, Alexis is not fully/actually dead, sequel(s) are coming. The dev has a story and plan in mind to tie it all together to make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: bull1911

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
no need to be overly dramatic now, game is not finished, Alexis is not fully/actually dead, sequel(s) are coming. The dev has a story and plan in mind to tie it all together to make sense.
I understand that. However, if I had a dime for every promise ever made by any developer anywhere... I'd be a very rich man.

That said, my comment is based on the content of the story so far - what's actually been delivered, vs what may be delivered in the future. I can only judge what is now, not what may be.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Look every one that knows me understands how much I like my redheads so if you really think I did what I did for no reason you are mistaken. This is a pivotal moment in the story. There is an extremely important reason it happened. It may not seem that way but it is.

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
Look every one that knows me understands how much I like my redheads so if you really think I did what I did for no reason you are mistaken. This is a pivotal moment in the story. There is an extremely important reason it happened. It may not seem that way but it is.
I like my redheads too, probably why it really ticked me off (n)

I find sudden cliffhangers without any sort of in-media indication that there will be a future resolution to be annoying. Reading this thread it seems - based on your other comments - that I may have to play at least one, maybe two other games to find out the reasoning and resolution. That's just... unnecessary, in my opinion.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's just... unnecessary, in my opinion.
Too bad for you then? The dev has a story planned out that goes far beyond a single update of the game. Which is a good thing. Look at all the shit that's on this site where there is no vision beyond the next update. Trust the process. If you don't, play something else. We're all sad about the ending, but it's not the "end" of her story.

Nov 1, 2018
Ok, so I will try to set expectations here without major spoilers. Will innocent people die yes, will you see it happen not really (I guess you could say one person yes). Is the violence bad? Blood spatter here and there from gunshots, knife and or sword wounds, but it is nothing worse than a typical action movie. Is the MC a ruthless killer who kills people for no reason? Hell no, if he kills someone they are doing bad things to someone he knows or friends of people he knows. There is one torture scene but you have the option to not watch it.
Just tried it!
Great game and story. Thanks for the heads up, all clear! ^^
A couple of tips in order to make it more enjoyable:
- There too much girls and no way to remember all of them. Maybe a phone with a Recap of our relationships ?
- Sex scenes are boring since there isn't interactions. Maybe a couple of choices, before (same renders but players choice of order), during and final (flash for creampie).
Thanks for the great work and good luck with it :D

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just tried it!
Great game and story. Thanks for the heads up, all clear! ^^
A couple of tips in order to make it more enjoyable:
- There too much girls and no way to remember all of them. Maybe a phone with a Recap of our relationships ?
- Sex scenes are boring since there isn't interactions. Maybe a couple of choices, before (same renders but players choice of order), during and final (flash for creampie).
Thanks for the great work and good luck with it :D
There is a harem tracker with a picture and the girls names.

Reactions: Punto

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Interesting update to say the least. Honestly, I kinda has me thinking of dropping the game. On one hand, I know you have some payoff planned and I'm kinda getting FOMO over not getting that, but on the other hand, I'm worried I won't think the price for the payoff was worth it.

Reactions: digitalnoise

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Interesting update to say the least. Honestly, I kinda has me thinking of dropping the game. On one hand, I know you have some payoff planned and I'm kinda getting FOMO over not getting that, but on the other hand, I'm worried I won't think the price for the payoff was worth it.
Hey look I totally understand. I have a story planned that I want to tell, it starts out rough but gets better in the end. I have a plan and the bad parts are pretty much done. I promise no more deaths of any harem or side girl going forward I am willing to spoil that. I know trust is super low for me at the moment, but do you really think I would kill off a character that is important to me for no reason at all? Plus don't forget what Eve and Lilith said in the church.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I like my redheads too, probably why it really ticked me off (n)

I find sudden cliffhangers without any sort of in-media indication that there will be a future resolution to be annoying. Reading this thread it seems - based on your other comments - that I may have to play at least one, maybe two other games to find out the reasoning and resolution. That's just... unnecessary, in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sound like an indication to me since there was only two character who could have fit .

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hey look I totally understand. I have a story planned that I want to tell, it starts out rough but gets better in the end. I have a plan and the bad parts are pretty much done. I promise no more deaths of any harem or side girl going forward I am willing to spoil that. I know trust is super low for me at the moment, but do you really think I would kill off a character that is important to me for no reason at all? Plus don't forget what Eve and Lilith said in the church.
well i am quite sure and i do not believe for one second that this could not have been done otherwise without killing a Main LI.
no need for such drama not even with such supernatural stuff.
you do now that this is kinda unique killing a main LI i mean??
did not seen such a thing since Acting Lessons.

but it is your game so it is quite useless to complain about something i can not change. :cautious:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sound like an indication to me since there was only two character who could have fit .
yes and what is with the "soul" of the unborn baby???
usually a baby will not be born as an empty hull you know....
again killing some unborn baby by taking over the unborns body and i think it will be a Child of the MC for Alexis to be Reborn?
that would sacrifice a child for getting a wife back.
so again another dead "character"

Last edited:

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
I know I've given Uncle Loco Shit about the past two updates because of my own reasoning and all (last two updates hit true in what happen in my life) , but if you cannot handle this stay away from Depraved Awakening, Acting Lessons, Family Again But (Abandoned) in which "The List" has more Shock Value(y) Uncle Loco is one of the better writers I've found in last few years even though he fucks with my PTSD.:oops:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
yes and what is with the "soul" of the unborn baby???
usually a baby will not be born as an empty hull you know....
again killing some unborn baby by taking over the unborns body and i think it will be a Child of the MC for Alexis to be Reborn?
that would sacrifice a child for getting a wife back.
so again another dead "character"
That is a very dogmatic statement - and unreasonable in the context of the story being told.
Among cutures that believe in reincarnation there is a wide range of "theories" as to when ensoulment occurs - with (perhaps) a majority believing that it happens 1 to 2 months into pregnancy... no baby killing required!
The author is free to build a world where any of these theories is true - the only thing I ask of an author is that the story is internally consistent. At no point does the "incident" in question contradict the pre-existing world-building/lore so, as far as I'm concerned, it is all good.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That is a very dogmatic statement - and unreasonable in the context of the story being told.
Among cutures that believe in reincarnation there is a wide range of "theories" as to when ensoulment occurs - with (perhaps) a majority believing that it happens 1 to 2 months into pregnancy... no baby killing required!
The author is free to build a world where any of these theories is true - the only thing I ask of an author is that the story is internally consistent. At no point does the "incident" in question contradict the pre-existing world-building/lore so, as far as I'm concerned, it is all good.
exept the fact that the "Soul" will be transfered not before the child is ready to be born :whistle:
what is so unreasonable about that??
after 9 month the baby has no personality and soul??
is a freshly born baby a Empty Hull??

and please.. do not compare reality to fiction if so 90 percent of the games would be for the trashcan.

how would you feel if YOUR flesh and blood YOUR CHILD would be used for reincarnation of your Wife?
so in a sense Robs CHILD from whatever mother that would be now will be Killed to bring back Alexis.

i do not know you, but i would freak out and probably go berserk if someone want´s to bring my wife back but for that i will have to Sacrifice my Child.
And everything Behind my Back for that matter?????

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
exept the fact that the "Soul" will be transfered not before the child is ready to be born :whistle:
what is so unreasonable about that??
after 9 month the baby has no personality and soul??
is a freshly born baby a Empty Hull??

and please.. do not compare reality to fiction if so 90 percent of the games would be for the trashcan.

how would you feel if YOUR flesh and blood YOUR CHILD would be used for reincarnation of your Wife?
so in a sense Robs CHILD from whatever mother that would be now will be Killed to bring back Alexis.

i do not know you, but i would freak out and probably go berserk if someone want´s to bring my wife back but for that i will have to Sacrifice my Child.
And everything Behind my Back for that matter?????
Maddisons baby is still ages away from being born. You only consider the black and white options of the soul inhabitating the body either on conception or on birth. You totally leave out options where the soul is getting in after the vessel (may it be brain, heart or whatever part) is developed enough.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Maddisons baby is still ages away from being born. You only consider the black and white options of the soul inhabitating the body either on conception or on birth. You totally leave out options where the soul is getting in after the vessel (may it be brain, heart or whatever part) is developed enough.
Uncle Locos own words in his own game.
Screenshot_1.jpg
so when a child is ready to be born it should be developed enough Mentaly and Physically.
the rest "Personality" will develope as they grow up.
According to this the "Soul" will be transfered "shortly" before birth.

so whatever someone says a Child ready for birth has it all.
and given the fact Alexis has been killed and the conversation with eve and Lillith leaves only one option here.
they want to reincarnate Alexis through a baby nearly ready to be born.
and what will someone need to do then??
there is usually not enough space for two souls in one body there is it??

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
View attachment 4156072
it's weird to start the book 2 before even finishing the first one,
Also, since book two will be with a new mc, doest that mean that each book will be with a different mc and that the 13th chapter of book one will be the last with Rob?
Its a side story. It starts now because the first episode of Perfect town is important for Episode 13 of The List. The real Book 2 will have Rob again as MC. It was explained already multiple times :rolleyes: . Sorry Loco, i dont have your patience...

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes