Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
There will be none of that. LI of the MC of The List will remain with him only this includes side girls you passed on. LI of the MC of The Perfect Town will remain only with him even side girls you pass on. So no swapping, stealing, borrowing, trading or anything else along those lines.
if you not kill them on the way to the final chapter.....

Reactions: JeiTrd

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
This is being done for a reason. Events in Chapter 1 of The Perfect Town overlap the final events of Chapter 12 of The List. Trust me you will get a lot more questions answered playing Chapter 1 of The Perfect Town than you will playing Chapter 13 of The List. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment but just think about this: How did Kelly know to come to the rooftop? She wasn't part of the team planning what to do about the base. Also, how did she get there?
That's what I gathered from the synopsis, and we've also learned from the story so far that you don't do anything without a reason.

“He” sent Kelly there, that could only have been ‘Dad’, a Mage, since TKA took the unconscious Nathan to a safe Place

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Huh, well that was an ending. Glad I never got too invested in this one when we have a wannabe GoT style ending, you know, the one everyone 'loved'.

Never understood why main characters had to die to create 'drama' in a story. And nah, not going to add a spoiler tag there either. Anyone who saw GOT should be able to get it.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and Steinchen

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
strange feelings about this one,al ready say that when the first or second update landed,but even when the latest chapters where good,the unavoidable things werent,....important choice ,.only 1 or 2 in 12 updates....the other choices were fillings or flacots nothing else...theworst thing i can think after playing this update ,is....
1-unavoidable Li's
2- mc still looks bad,before be a v...and after...
3-mc is horny kid....nothing new.....even in dangerous situations ...the dev has a thing for lewd comments ,fun comments,.and no those arent good....
4-why to cut off the pregnancy or the possible of it? even if is not a dev kink you should let that happend anyway.....a move
that i dont understand....
5-this is something personal and a theory....why daddy dont want to help you and talk to you...we all know that before adam and eve was nothing .ok maybe angel's and god...and one particular angel that had fall dawn form god's eye....yeah....so...
maybe he is using his son to fuck over someone .....ok i let this over here...i font want to cut the devs line of thinking....

i really hope the ending gives something more thatn just cringy and horny moments....the game can live without those...
learning the dev have a second game coming ip before the chapter 13 is out is something ....dangerous and refreshing...i know is weird but maybe there is lightin all this....i wish the new game come put not so long after this canpter ended ...is already hard to wait for another ...when this one is not even finsihed....

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Just noticed, on a new playthrough, that when Rob and Alexis are bugging Connor's house that there is a picture/tv screen showing young girls playing football one of the girls has the name Alexis and the number 2 on her shirt - is this foreshadowing something to come?
The picture also has a redhead girl (with the same hairstyle as alexis 1) pointing out of the screen ar the "real" Alexis.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just noticed, on a new playthrough, that when Rob and Alexis are bugging Connor's house that there is a picture/tv screen showing young girls playing football one of the girls has the name Alexis and the number 2 on her shirt - is this foreshadowing something to come?
The picture also has a redhead girl (with the same hairstyle as alexis 1) pointing out of the screen ar the "real" Alexis.
That is a screenshot from the game Little Regina. The developer and I are friends and you can find small things like that in both our games. Sorry no foreshadowing there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Opps my fault What are themes of the game
The Perfect Town is the next game in The List Saga. It is a side story that will connect to the main storyline. The theme and tags will be similar to The List.

The Perfect Town will provide some additional details about the prophecy Eve talks about. It will follow a new MC, and it will also feature several familiar faces from The List. I have not discussed details yet about the new MC, but I am sure if you paid attention you will be able to figure out who it is.

Chapter 1 of The Perfect Town is currently in progress, the first teaser image can be found on my patreon or SS page now, and also on my discord but that won't be up until later today.

The development plan is to get out chapter 1 of The Perfect Town, and then I will finish up chapter 13 of The List. After that it is the remaining chapters of The Perfect Town, before I move onto The List part 2. The Perfect Town is a side story and it will be shorter only 6 chapters long but it is key to set the stage for future events.

Now I know several people are upset I am going to be working on The Perfect Town first before chapter 13 of The List, but that is because chapter 1 of The Perfect Town will cover a few events that take place at the very end of chapter 12 of The List. These events would not be seen in chapter 13 of The List, which is why I am doing things this way.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Will there be a time jump between TL1 and TL2? Asking myself why you decided against alternating the updates alltogether

LemonTree 83

Dec 18, 2023
I have not discussed details yet about the new MC, but I am sure if you paid attention you will be able to figure out who it is.
May be a weird question, but will you keep the MC male... or will you switch over to female?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
May be a weird question, but will you keep the MC male... or will you switch over to female?
I assume this is for The Perfect Town. The MC for that story is male, but no need to worry he will not do anything to Robs girls.

Also as much as someone on my discord teases me Rob is not changing either. He is a male and will remain that way. Just because Kelly thought he was getting the change operation doesn't mean it will happen. It's Kelly we can't always trust her judgment.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes