sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
God damn it. So here I go missing chapter 11 and then I see chapter 12 is out. So I am like "cool, I get to see two before having to wait again". Anyone that has played chapter 12 can guess how I felt about 11 being the one I missed and not 12. Fuck.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
God damn it. So here I go missing chapter 11 and then I see chapter 12 is out. So I am like "cool, I get to see two before having to wait again". Anyone that has played chapter 12 can guess how I felt about 11 being the one I missed and not 12. Fuck.
I get it chapters 11 and 12 are pretty heavy. While some of the events are hard to handle I hope you are still enjoying the story. Things will slowly get better from here on out.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
In case one is looking and wondering, one *ahem* incest patch.
Edit (Oct 20, 2024): Should be good for reaming updates.

May or may not break saves.
I know, I'm impatient to learn stuff on my own. If the MC's family dies at the beginning of the game, where does the incest happen and with whom? Thanks!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Oh don't you worry there is so much more story to tell. This game is a 5 part saga. We are only in part 1. There are still 4 more games left in the story before the true ending of the saga. Chapter 13 will wrap up the first story in hopefully a non rushed way. It will also help set things up for the future as well.
cool, thanks for this info, i really love vampire and we need great game with good sory like this one..i just hope it will not take tro much years for completing the saga and i hope you will not give in on the "rework curse" that is affecting so many VN.thanks and good wrk

Reactions: Talmadge

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
You are a cruel bastard, Loco. lol Seriously, I enjoy this story and hated hearing that its getting close to ending. I would enjoy these characters continuing on for awhile. Thanks for the solid work!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Was I seeing things, or was the homeless girl his sister? Kind of looked like her, only with black hair instead of blonde. Maybe I'm seeing things that ain't there. I don't know.

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
You know, Uncle Loco, you're a really bad Person (;)). Not because Chapter 12 ended the Way it did, but because the first Chapter of a new Game will be written and published, before the resolution comes in Chapter 13.

Nov 1, 2018
I'm interested in playing the game but I'm kinda traumatized by "Red R**m" where there where MC forced to watch and kill innocent people and that kind of crazy shit. Is that the level of insanity or just a regular F95 game ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
cool, thanks for this info, i really love vampire and we need great game with good sory like this one..i just hope it will not take tro much years for completing the saga and i hope you will not give in on the "rework curse" that is affecting so many VN.thanks and good wrk
Yuck! Rework that is just gross. I am not a fan of some of the early parts of my game like the animations, but there are no plans to do a rework of any kind. If I got a second PC maybe redo the animations but not the full game or even part of the game.

As for the time frame, each chapter is about two months of work on average.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You are a cruel bastard, Loco. lol Seriously, I enjoy this story and hated hearing that its getting close to ending. I would enjoy these characters continuing on for awhile. Thanks for the solid work!
Oh don't you worry there is so much story still to tell with the group we have now. Even with The Perfect Town being worked on right now, that story is heavily connected to the main storyline. You will see at least two family faces in every chapter, but it might not be the two you are thinking.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Was I seeing things, or was the homeless girl his sister? Kind of looked like her, only with black hair instead of blonde. Maybe I'm seeing things that ain't there. I don't know.
Sylvia and Britney don't look alike at all. However....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know, Uncle Loco, you're a really bad Person (;)). Not because Chapter 12 ended the Way it did, but because the first Chapter of a new Game will be written and published, before the resolution comes in Chapter 13.
This is being done for a reason. Events in Chapter 1 of The Perfect Town overlap the final events of Chapter 12 of The List. Trust me you will get a lot more questions answered playing Chapter 1 of The Perfect Town than you will playing Chapter 13 of The List. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment but just think about this: How did Kelly know to come to the rooftop? She wasn't part of the team planning what to do about the base. Also, how did she get there?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm interested in playing the game but I'm kinda traumatized by "Red R**m" where there where MC forced to watch and kill innocent people and that kind of crazy shit. Is that the level of insanity or just a regular F95 game ?
Ok, so I will try to set expectations here without major spoilers. Will innocent people die yes, will you see it happen not really (I guess you could say one person yes). Is the violence bad? Blood spatter here and there from gunshots, knife and or sword wounds, but it is nothing worse than a typical action movie. Is the MC a ruthless killer who kills people for no reason? Hell no, if he kills someone they are doing bad things to someone he knows or friends of people he knows. There is one torture scene but you have the option to not watch it.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes