godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
u and me both, i just can't wrapp my mind on how dev will take care of all the plot put on the plate in the previous chapters...there are so many thing that had to be cleared and story to be told...i 'm a bit pissed that this will be put on hold too...hope dev will handle the final chapter well and don't fuck it up like many dev did with their ending chapter all over again
I agree so many games tell great stories then end with a bad boss/ enemy fight, the story/ plot unanswered, ending with MC any Li don't happen, and the end screen—for example, Mech Academy/ rebirth, are just 2 games where first one build up what this unbeatable enemy and fight only last 15 seconds/ or second game with good story than the end.

note: this is only book one but my quote still matters. Just don't rush the ending whenever you decide to conclude it unless something personal happens. Just let us know

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, that was an explosive ending to this chapter, pun intended. However, I am guessing The Perfect Town will be available on here too. If it does the same layout of game play as this one has done, I would be interested in checking that out too. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for both The Perfect Town as well as the Final Chapter of this!!!

screenshot0002.png

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Wow, that was an explosive ending to this chapter, pun intended. However, I am guessing The Perfect Town will be available on here too. If it does the same layout of game play as this one has done, I would be interested in checking that out too. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for both The Perfect Town as well as the Final Chapter of this!!!

View attachment 4150074
that is not the final chapter the chapter 13.
that is only the end chapter of The List Book One

are you all to lazy to read a few lines here or why so many users here assume lately that the Next Chapter will be the end of the game.

unbelievable :rolleyes:

and i will NOT say anything what happend in this Chapter and i will hope Uncle Loco did not shoot himself with that Stunt and it will not backfire.
it not happens often that in these games you loose an important character of the game that was present from the start.

and i really hope your new game MC ist not someone who dies in the List...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the "reuniting with alexis" part, as it was an open secret that something like this was happenening, at least at discord, but not who it will be. My guess was Sylvia for example.

Perfect town will have 6 episodes (episode 1 will be released before the list ep. 13), and loco said it will occassionally alao feature characters from the list. But i agree, the waiting time for the list 2 is a felt downside. On the other hand probably the perfect town will be kicking ass too.

Are you sure you are in the right thread?
ahh thanks for the info...i'll put the Alexys thing under spoiler...thanks again, hope the other game is good too and Loco will jump on this one ASAP...but i expecially hope he will give us a Big update...and he will go straight to second season

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I agree so many games tell great stories then end with a bad boss/ enemy fight, the story/ plot unanswered, ending with MC any Li don't happen, and the end screen—for example, Mech Academy/ rebirth, are just 2 games where first one build up what this unbeatable enemy and fight only last 15 seconds/ or second game with good story than the end.

note: this is only book one but my quote still matters. Just don't rush the ending whenever you decide to conclude it unless something personal happens. Just let us know
yeah , didn't know this was only book 1...that's why i was bothered that dev should give us a proper ending in only 1 last chapter....anyway i still hope he will jump back on this VN...i really loe Vampires...and after the joke that Rebirth ended up be...i need a ood one...the others Vamp VN fell into the remake curse and 1 is so slowly tro be developed that i fear i will never see the end..and maybe it's the best Vamp game here...the Bite Revenant

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn what a sad episode...they were a bit stupid to go rush the base unprepared...and how can there is only a chapter left?? all the story eve talked about, about MC father too...and story about Madison...defeat the damn Victor and than leave happy and reunite with Alexys...how can all of this be wrapped in 1 last episode??? i'm fearing things get rushed here...we didn't see Ellie come home with MC, we didn't see all the girls fooling around all togheter ...i just hope Uncle Loco will be able to show us all this that was on the plate..........and that if it will be a final chapter ,that will be a very big one and explain all..without any rushed cliffhanger ending we , sadly, have witnessed in many VN over the years...and why develop the next game before finishing this one?? this is cruel...
Oh don't you worry there is so much more story to tell. This game is a 5 part saga. We are only in part 1. There are still 4 more games left in the story before the true ending of the saga. Chapter 13 will wrap up the first story in hopefully a non rushed way. It will also help set things up for the future as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
u and me both, i just can't wrapp my mind on how dev will take care of all the plot put on the plate in the previous chapters...there are so many thing that had to be cleared and story to be told...i 'm a bit pissed that this will be put on hold too...hope dev will handle the final chapter well and don't fuck it up like many dev did with their ending chapter all over again
To be clear if you haven't figuredit out yet chapter 1 of The Perfect Town will feature the person that got Kelly on the roof. It crosses into events of chapter 12 of The List which is why i am starting that rather than chapter13 of The List first.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Femdom & ntr upcoming?? I hope not
There will be none of that. LI of the MC of The List will remain with him only this includes side girls you passed on. LI of the MC of The Perfect Town will remain only with him even side girls you pass on. So no swapping, stealing, borrowing, trading or anything else along those lines.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 4150074
Yes i will release all 5 of my games in The list Saga here. It will have a similar feel, but focuses on another MC. However friendly faces will be seen. I will also say this again, but no form of NTR.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
that is not the final chapter the chapter 13.
that is only the end chapter of The List Book One

are you all to lazy to read a few lines here or why so many users here assume lately that the Next Chapter will be the end of the game.

unbelievable :rolleyes:

and i will NOT say anything what happend in this Chapter and i will hope Uncle Loco did not shoot himself with that Stunt and it will not backfire.
it not happens often that in these games you loose an important character of the game that was present from the start.

and i really hope your new game MC ist not someone who dies in the List...
Judy tells you who the new MC is.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ahh thanks for the info...i'll put the Alexys thing under spoiler...thanks again, hope the other game is good too and Loco will jump on this one ASAP...but i expecially hope he will give us a Big update...and he will go straight to second season
There are quite a few things to wrap up in chapter 13. I do expect it to be one of the largest chapters.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
yeah , didn't know this was only book 1...that's why i was bothered that dev should give us a proper ending in only 1 last chapter....anyway i still hope he will jump back on this VN...i really loe Vampires...and after the joke that Rebirth ended up be...i need a ood one...the others Vamp VN fell into the remake curse and 1 is so slowly tro be developed that i fear i will never see the end..and maybe it's the best Vamp game here...the Bite Revenant
Don't you worry there is a lot more vampire fun to be had. Plus we can't forget that our lovely blue hair ward is still human. That will need to change at some point.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes