Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I was unhappy about Linda, and she was just a side character, I was sad when a girl had a miscarriage. This last thing is just bad.

The problem with games that are not finished.... you have to wait for so long for next part... and then that probably will not fix this, so have to wait for even longer.

Price of Power did something similar, Maria was hurt really bad, then the game took several updates to fix her.... I almost stopped playing that game.

Anyway I think I will wait a few updates on this, I is all sadness now.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Here is an idea.... if you are a fan of the game.. download it and play it... then come on the forums as see what people have to say.

Are you guys really going to give me shit about this post? I did not name any names. So you would still have to play it to see what I am talking about.

And you guys are just drawing even more attention to my post. Just ignore it and it will be buried in the other posts like everything else.

Or are you guys just going to keep at it? Post above me says a Name... get on that.
Hey Mr "Nice Guy" (your words...), why so snippy? Got NTR'ed recently?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I am a nice guy, I try not to get personal with my comments, you like to try an insult people.
Why are you upset with me, wtf did I ever do to you?
Snippy? well maybe it has something to do with you, maybe I think the game has turned to crap now. But I think it is because of people like you that try and make a bid deal over nothing.

I eagerly await your next insult.
Dude, you were politely asked to use the spoiler tag, and now youre ranting how you were insulted for no liking the game anymore :ROFLMAO:. And just to educate you, an insult must include a statement, all i was doing was asking questions. But I guess if the shoe fits..

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes