TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
This one is a little harder to narrow down to one alignment.

Quin is a good person that helps those in need. She looks to punish those who do evil things to the innocent (based on her past). However, she may do really bad things to bad people (maybe not getting her hands dirty as she sometimes outsources). While on the surface she may appear to be Lawful Neutral I feel she is more in line with Chaotic Good.
An important thing about the lawful/chaotic D&D alignments is that it has nothing to do with law. Lawful alignment simply means a person has a strict personal code, and they adhere to it very strictly. If someone feels that all criminals should be put to death, and thus kills every criminal they can, they are lawful, even if they're breaking the law to murder criminals. That example would likely be lawful/good, despite being, essentially, a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheList-UNCLELOCO-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Now I like a choice where Rob goes Full Evil at this point, screw them all and kill them all, I'll say (Yes even Maddison with her Pup) But this is now a kinetic novel which needs the tag added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihawk_80
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes