Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
So much being a nice guy lmao. I guess you also dont find a girl because you're so nice?
I have deleted most of my post, not the original one you are so pissy about... but most of the rest... I am not going to fill up this forum with this.... whatever this is.

If you don't feel you have insulted me, that is fine. Stick and stones and all that. I have been called much worse.
I am not going to delete or edit my original post, because I do not feel I have given anything away. If you think you can get the mods to delete it, then feel free.

I am done with you.
peace

Reactions: indio68

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
wait, dad is still alive? when it was mentioned first? i'm pretty sure i followed plot so far, without skipping any dialogues and this update got me confused

May 6, 2020
wait, dad is still alive? when it was mentioned first? i'm pretty sure i followed plot so far, without skipping any dialogues and this update got me confused
Eve told this. The dead person who MC regarded as Dad was his step dad
well arent they both technically alive mom is atleast if i remember correctly eve said she reincarnated already when getting the book blessed

Reactions: Uncle Loco

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn what a sad episode...they were a bit stupid to go rush the base unprepared...and how can there is only a chapter left?? all the story eve talked about, about MC father too...and story about Madison...defeat the damn Victor and than leave happy and reunite with Alexys...how can all of this be wrapped in 1 last episode??? i'm fearing things get rushed here...we didn't see Ellie come home with MC, we didn't see all the girls fooling around all togheter ...i just hope Uncle Loco will be able to show us all this that was on the plate..........and that if it will be a final chapter ,that will be a very big one and explain all..without any rushed cliffhanger ending we , sadly, have witnessed in many VN over the years...and why develop the next game before finishing this one?? this is cruel...

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I was unhappy about Linda, and she was just a side character, I was sad when a girl had a miscarriage. This last thing is just bad.

The problem with games that are not finished.... you have to wait for so long for next part... and then that probably will not fix this, so have to wait for even longer.

Price of Power did something similar, Maria was hurt really bad, then the game took several updates to fix her.... I almost stopped playing that game.

Anyway I think I will wait a few updates on this, I is all sadness now.
Maria??are you sure you are speaking of Price of Power?? i didn't see any maria and such a thing in that VN

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nooo :( only one chapter left :( I thought this game will be much longer
u and me both, i just can't wrapp my mind on how dev will take care of all the plot put on the plate in the previous chapters...there are so many thing that had to be cleared and story to be told...i 'm a bit pissed that this will be put on hold too...hope dev will handle the final chapter well and don't fuck it up like many dev did with their ending chapter all over again

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Damn what a sad episode...they were a bit stupid to go rush the base unprepared...and how can there is only a chapter left?? all the story eve talked about, about MC father too...and story about Madison...defeat the damn Victor and than leave happy and reunite with Alexys...how can all of this be wrapped in 1 last episode??? i'm fearing things get rushed here...we didn't see Ellie come home with MC, we didn't see all the girls fooling around all togheter ...i just hope Uncle Loco will be able to show us all this that was on the plate..........and that if it will be a final chapter ,that will be a very big one and explain all..without any rushed cliffhanger ending we , sadly, have witnessed in many VN over the years...and why develop the next game before finishing this one?? this is cruel...
There will be "the list 2" after the new game "the perfect town", which is also a spin off of "the list."

Also could you please set your post in spoiler tags?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There will be "the list 2" after the new game "the perfect town", which is also a spin off of "the list."

Also could you please set your post in spoiler tags?
ahhh so this is only a first season?? but that will take a lot of time if there will be the development of another game in between...about the spoiler...what i 've said that it'require a spoiler now?....i don't get it..really

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
ahhh so this is only a first season?? but that will take a lot of time if there will be the development of another game in between...about the spoiler...what i 've said that it's a spoiler by now....i don't get it..really
the "reuniting with alexis" part, as it was an open secret that something like this was happenening, at least at discord, but not who it will be. My guess was Sylvia for example.

Perfect town will have 6 episodes (episode 1 will be released before the list ep. 13), and loco said it will occassionally alao feature characters from the list. But i agree, the waiting time for the list 2 is a felt downside. On the other hand probably the perfect town will be kicking ass too.

Femdom & ntr upcoming?? I hope not
Are you sure you are in the right thread?

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes