motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I was gonna make a joke about you traveling but you beat me with that nice double entendre!
Some days it just flows, ya know? She looks to be quite a chocolate delight, doesn't she? Change her lip gloss though, Unc, that chartreuse shit doesn't work. Black, or deep Burgundy, something like that is sexy as hell on a dark skinned woman. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Brooklyn is more my speed visually. Unless that striped shirt is doing a lot of hiding.
Guess we can share but, only cause you're a helluva good guy...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, Quin and Brooklyn are friends and they have some fun dialog moments in the game planned. I hope you guys like the side story for The List Saga. It will fill in some blanks about the main storyline. We will see some familiar faces in the game too. Alexandra has a smaller role, but if people like her a lot I may add something else for her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
D&D adjacent question concerning Quin - as a lawyer would her alignment be "neutral evil" or is she full "lawful evil"?:cool:
This one is a little harder to narrow down to one alignment.

Quin is a good person that helps those in need. She looks to punish those who do evil things to the innocent (based on her past). However, she may do really bad things to bad people (maybe not getting her hands dirty as she sometimes outsources). While on the surface she may appear to be Lawful Neutral I feel she is more in line with Chaotic Good.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Chapter 12 is now out. Currently only the Mega links are updated. I have reported the update, so hopefully the other links go up later today.

Please if you want to talk about the update use spoilers. This is a pretty heavy story update and I would like people to experience it without some of the key events being spoiled.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Chapter 12 is now out. Currently only the Mega links are updated. I have reported the update, so hopefully the other links go up later today.

Please if you want to talk about the update use spoilers. This is a pretty heavy story update and I would like people to experience it without some of the key events being spoiled.
awesome, appreciated!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The List [v0.12] [Uncle Loco] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,61 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,60 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------
You have once no time to make a patch and they taking our jobs :( :KEK:
1729368841056.png
Btw Uncle Loco As long as you don't change Ren'py or Python version patches should work for Win/Linux & Mac, you only need the "game" folder :)

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings). New since v0.9: a change option in the "Harem Tracker"

==============================
Aug. 20, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.11
Info: the
is already included
==============================

Download Mod v0.11 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.11 (~1.1GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 3368386 View attachment 3544266
Is there an update for this mod

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
like this vn, but if book 2 is a different cast, as in new MC I wont be continuing after this is wrapped up. been fun though
The Perfect Town is the next game, it is a short side story (6 chapters) that will fill in some information needed for The List and The List 2. It will have a new cast, but some familiar faces will be joining as well. All the LI of the MC of The List will remain with him only. There will be no sharing, swapping, stealing, borrowing or any of that nonsense.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
The Perfect Town is the next game, it is a short side story (6 chapters) that will fill in some information needed for The List and The List 2. It will have a new cast, but some familiar faces will be joining as well. All the LI of the MC of The List will remain with him only. There will be no sharing, swapping, stealing, borrowing or any of that nonsense.
i wasnt even worried about LI's. I just dont like when stories leave the MC that got you hooked the first time then come back to them way later or if at all. reminds me too much of when tv actors leave a series and there is constant call backs to them, like when they "call" on the phone but you never hear them or see them.

I'll check out the side story when it is time. im all for world building

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jhonnyjensen
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes