DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

While you think about what is on her mind let's talk about some numbers for the week. I completed 84 renders for the week and 0 animations. This brings the total counts to 647 renders and 7 animations. I am making some good progress and I would say the update should be soon. Just some finishing touches left to do with the final scene, coding and off to the proofreader.

As for side stuff, I am working on the Halloween render this year. I have 3 great costumes all set, and looking to finalize the last 2 to 3 this week. If time permits I will try to get some more character sheets done for "The Perfect Town" as well. That is all for now.

1728920288705.png

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

While you think about what is on her mind let's talk about some numbers for the week. I completed 84 renders for the week and 0 animations. This brings the total counts to 647 renders and 7 animations. I am making some good progress and I would say the update should be soon. Just some finishing touches left to do with the final scene, coding and off to the proofreader.

As for side stuff, I am working on the Halloween render this year. I have 3 great costumes all set, and looking to finalize the last 2 to 3 this week. If time permits I will try to get some more character sheets done for "The Perfect Town" as well. That is all for now.

View attachment 4132337
I've an eternal love for goth (looking) chicks. Kelly is my No.2 on the List. Loco should know by now whos No.1...

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes