Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Does the name change mod have to be updated to work? I just tried it and it ends before the new update so I am guessing it does but just seems odd thats the case

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
CH12-24a.jpg
It's a real shame :cry: that the chapter ends :cry: here, right after the wedding:cry:. A little :cry: short but nice :cry:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I take it back, I wish I'd alt-f4'd.

The weird 4th wall breaking is incredibly annoying and off-putting. Just tell the story, I don't need to hear the inane 'banter' of the two dipshits going back and forth in what looks like a library.
Seriously, was the retarded shit about redheads an important part of the plot? Was that conversation critical to the story?

Also, I find out the MC is the kind of person who hears their family being murdered and decides it's time to casually pack a bag, making sure he has enough underwear and socks while listening out for the murder of his sibling and mother as he decides which way he's going to leave.

Yeah ... super cool ...
u can just skip it u know right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here a quick made Mod where I replaced the hard coded "Rob/Robert" and "Robbie" in the script file and added an option in my Mod menu for renaming them (+ some more game settings). New since v0.9: a change option in the "Harem Tracker"

==============================
Aug. 20, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.11
Info: the
is already included
==============================

Download Mod v0.11 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.11 (~1.1GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2612102 View attachment 2612104 View attachment 3368386 View attachment 3544266
will you update it?? i tried using it on ver 0,12 but it won't works.thanks

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes